2013 & 2014 - Jackpot year for Sector 100 & 107 buyers

Last updated: December 25 2013
108 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 2013 & 2014 - Jackpot year for Sector 100 & 107 buyers

Originally posted by Sahil Khan
    You are right mate...m a late entrant in Lotus Espacia and those who booked at 2400-2800 during launch mostly were the investors and they have already sold off their inventories to end users like me at a premium. Lotus Panache Island....Lotus Espacia....Lotus Peak....Lotus 300....and many more premium apartment projects are in sec 100 n 107 n most of them will be in RTM phase by end 2014 or begining 2015. Hope you already knew it
    Khan sahab, investors are very wise. They know when to enter and at what rate and when to exit. and poor people like you who enter very late (convinced by brokers) expects the similar return, but it never happens.

Plz go and ask few good brokers. They are just sitting and waiting for the bakras. Now a days getting a bakras is really difficult. Hunting murgas also has the same difficulty. So pray god, stay cool and expect a realistic return of 10-12% annually for next 1-2 yrs. If holding period is long term at least it will beat the FD rate and kush ho jao.

Comment

Originally posted by susa69 View Post
      Prateek edifice which has just started construction is about 8000 AI even now. Imagine the price at the time of possession
      My dear friend, EDIFICE is less than 7000 AI. Brokers and company is offering BSP of 6500 and this is what they have come up with as Navratra offer.

Prateek Edifice
      Covered Car Parking
      5 Kva Power Back Up
      Club Membership
      10 Gm Gold Coin

So, my guess is that whosoever has invested in this project after launch is getting negative returns. Some months back they were providing free parking and CM, now two more freebies.

Correct me if I am wrong..

Comment

Hey i just saw some Visionary gurus were interested to know my age because my logic and comments to them seem coming straight from a college guy or rather a teen

I feel so happy, i got remembered of those beautiful days.Thanks sir.

Now Mr Khan coming to the topic of 107 & 100, Jackpot, Kuber, Khazana , Jannat et al. Well after such optimistic views some people are already gearing up for 12 Midnight 31st December for 2013 Target.

Prateek Edifice selling for 8000, so , whats the big deal, Prateek groups project throughout Noida are selling at a premium.

And your equally competent friend carplayer-2013 has given many reasons for why sector 100-107 are sectors which are the best, the pinnacle of glory. My dear friend lets see when will supertech open a mall for you, when there is a Five star hotel built. When India reaches Mars (Still cudnt reach Moon)......and when India can win the Football world cup...

Wishful thinking.....they say its not good to day dream.....

Comment

Originally posted by Passion View Post
          My dear friend, EDIFICE is less than 7000 AI. Brokers and company is offering BSP of 6500 and this is what they have come up with as Navratra offer.

Prateek Edifice
          Covered Car Parking
          5 Kva Power Back Up
          Club Membership
          10 Gm Gold Coin

So, my guess is that whosoever has invested in this project after launch is getting negative returns. Some months back they were providing free parking and CM, now two more freebies.

Correct me if I am wrong..
          In 8k, one can get Golf Course facing kalypso (one of the best project) RTM within 6-12 months. Why to buy any inferior projects just started with same rate whose construction has started??

Comment

Originally posted by amdocs View Post
            Hey i just saw some Visionary gurus were interested to know my age because my logic and comments to them seem coming straight from a college guy or rather a teen

I feel so happy, i got remembered of those beautiful days.Thanks sir.

Now Mr Khan coming to the topic of 107 & 100, Jackpot, Kuber, Khazana , Jannat et al. Well after such optimistic views some people are already gearing up for 12 Midnight 31st December for 2013 Target.

Prateek Edifice selling for 8000, so , whats the big deal, Prateek groups project throughout Noida are selling at a premium.

And your equally competent friend carplayer-2013 has given many reasons for why sector 100-107 are sectors which are the best, the pinnacle of glory. My dear friend lets see when will supertech open a mall for you, when there is a Five star hotel built. When India reaches Mars (Still cudnt reach Moon)......and when India can win the Football world cup...

Wishful thinking.....they say its not good to day dream.....

Bhai Sahab Aap Jaldi main lagta hain.
            There is no substitute of Bonafide time, be patience, what can we discuss today for a locality in NOIDA real estate is its forthcoming plans or surrounding, based on it we can go for a decision.
            Better if you suggest something really negative about this area.
            Suggestion: Don’t praise yourself bro, if you write good people will praise you by awarding like’s
            All the best!

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
              Excellent analysis bro, Looking at Maals like:- Supertech e-Square, I also feel these projects are undervalued by 4000-5000 psf.
              What do you think ? Can we expect 8000-9000 bsp in festival season ?
              Looking at the oversupply by builders & investors, market needs time to achieve rationalize value of property, today’s market is range bond, once the property gets delivered this supply will be limited then we will see the next phase of rate hikes.

IMO good strategic location’s like 100-107 & JayPee Wish Town will be the maximum gainer in that phase.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                In 8k, one can get Golf Course facing kalypso (one of the best project) RTM within 6-12 months. Why to buy any inferior projects just started with same rate whose construction has started??
                I second that, JP has really picked up it's brand name in last 6 months by showing people what "CONSTRUCTION IN FULL SWING" means..it's properties will be the costliest in NOIDA once WT starts getting delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                  You seem correct,

One reason in the support of Edifice : may be the outflows in a under construction property.

Comment

Originally posted by Sahil Khan
                    Poor people like me bought 2255 unit in tower 33 6200 BSP in July end 2013 and getting offers at 6500 BSP....now you do the calculation and self praise lol Get a reality check and this happens only when u step out of your house n dnt just rely on forum.
                    Khan sahab, you may be rich in pocket, but poor in decision making. First of if you are an end user then no argument of your decision, but if you are an investor then set a realistic target of 10-12% appreciation annually. Average log-in in this forum is 2000 user and there are 2 lacs under construction proerties in noida/gr noida. So you can hardly influence 1% of the buyer. So I suggest you to go beyond sector-100/107. be proud of the fact that you can manage to buy a good project. In this forum, plz share the pros/cons of your project rather than influencing other by arguing that your area/project is best.

If you understand that then there is no point of further posting on this thread.

Comment

Sunar, luhaar , goldsmith , blacksmith , sounds nice, have heard many times before also.

Now Khan sahab and player sahab have come down to agree on their individual project, being an end user and giving due time.

You were bragging endlessly about only 100/107 being a super duper location, being only 18 Km from Connaught place.What will you opine about all places which lie in between Connaught place and your dream locality of 100-107. There are many sectors in noida itself which fall in between. But i think they are all bystanders and a route only to your dream sectors.

2013 & 2014 Jackpot has vanished in thin air it seems for 100-107?? now you are asking for time and patience.Good a little sensible acceptance.

Man what i understand is that you bought a flat in July end for 6200 and now it is 6500 and you already think that you are out of home, a genius , a real estate guru, and people like me who have treaded the roads of Noida starting from whiteline, DTC, Blueline,yellow bus, metro,car, bike cycle , rikshaw and autorikshaw over past 10 years are mere starters.

Well great i shud say.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X