SAHA GROUPE is soon to define the perfect meaning of luxury with its new residential project Amadeus . Known for creating the best residential communities (iconic ATS Village sec-93, Meghdootam sec-50 Noida), the group has now planned Amadeus in sector-143, Noida Expressway. This is going to be a modern residential community, which will present 3 /4 BHK fully furnished apartments at an ideal location on Noida Expressway in Noida. Saha Amadeus will be an extraordinary project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor.

This factor can best define the level of elegance and opulence to be maintained in this upcoming project. Sprawling over the total area of 5.85 acres, the project will make you access a new level of luxury. Best known as the super luxury development, Amadeus will be the ultimate address where the charm of nature will also be evident. Surrounded by different residential communities, Amadeus Noida Expressway will be one of its kind in the entire area. Amadeus residential project can be said to be amongst the most happening destinations for home buyers in Noida. This fact is justified quite well with the standard of living and ultra-modern infrastructure, which is going to be reflected in this new residential project. For all the home buyers who wish to witness luxuries all around, SAHA GROUPE has come up with the concept of Amadeus at Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.

• Project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor
• Super luxury apartments available in 2550-3775 sq. ft. sizes
• International level landscaping with water bodies and fountains
• Uninterrupted views of beautiful greens from maximum units
• 3-tier security systems with electronic surveillance
• Wi-Fi internet broadband connectivity and High Speed Elevators
• Well-manicured exteriors with walk-ways and jogging tracks
• Innovatively designed Clubhouse, Gym and Swimming Pool
• Exclusively planned Sports Arena
Read more
482 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vivek011282
    In the long, sec 143 will beat sector 100,107 by a big margin...

Any specific reason for same or just because of presence of mist avenue ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by friendly
    I'm also in the same boat. IMHO, Edifice's location is better as against Amadeus'. Not too much difference in the cost as well.

Seniors, pls. enlighten us. What should be the deciding factors ?
    Thanks in advance.

Edifice seems better !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Devenders
    Any specific reason for same or just because of presence of mist avenue ?

Metro,SEZ,FNG,Mist etc make this location hot in long term.
    CommentQuote
  • In long run greater noida will beat everything.

I am runing marathon. :D;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Puneethcl
    You guys seem confident about this project. I am planning to invest in edifice. Do you feel i should consider this one also ?
    How would one compare this project with prateek edifice ?

Well, to answer this, I would want to tell that I am basically invested in both Edifice and AMADEUS. Edifice I bought 4900 in pre-launch and bought 2 units in AMADEUS, one in buy back and other in 50:50.

In Edifice, whatever resale rates I have been quoted till date are around 5500 however I have this investment with the horizon of 2 years.

In AMADEUS, I am positive of keeping them till the possession after looking at Meghdutam's response, saha doing only one project one time, being an architect himself so involving himself through all the aspects. The only reason I bought one in buy back is to be on the safer side and to see how the project comes up in 1 year, not thinking of giving it back to the builder though because I visualize their pricing to be around 8000 by May 2014.

I personally believe investing in AMADEUS will be more futuristic than that of EDIFICE however somewhere in my sub-conscious mind, I have this belief that on possession AMADEUS will command higher rates than EDIFICE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivek011282
    In the long, sec 143 will beat sector 100,107 by a big margin...

I second that, being surrounded by three sided commercial, SEZ already operational, cross section of FNG and expressway, proximity from the metro station..After FNG will be operational, SECTOR 143 will be right in the middle of South Delhi, Faridabad, Noida City Center, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad..and traveling to/from these places wiill take almost the same time from Sector 143 and vice versa..
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone else here invested in this project, any news about the launch of the project? I have been told by the company officials and my broker that it will be launched in the middle of MAY..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    Well, to answer this, I would want to tell that I am basically invested in both Edifice and AMADEUS. Edifice I bought 4900 in pre-launch and bought 2 units in AMADEUS, one in buy back and other in 50:50.

In Edifice, whatever resale rates I have been quoted till date are around 5500 however I have this investment with the horizon of 2 years.

In AMADEUS, I am positive of keeping them till the possession after looking at Meghdutam's response, saha doing only one project one time, being an architect himself so involving himself through all the aspects. The only reason I bought one in buy back is to be on the safer side and to see how the project comes up in 1 year, not thinking of giving it back to the builder though because I visualize their pricing to be around 8000 by May 2014.

I personally believe investing in AMADEUS will be more futuristic than that of EDIFICE however somewhere in my sub-conscious mind, I have this belief that on possession AMADEUS will command higher rates than EDIFICE.

Dear Passion,
    Can you pls. share the foll. pieces of info:

1. The BSP and any freebies/discounts that you may have got on 50:50 and buy back schemes

2. How reliable is the buy back scheme ?

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Spoke to a broker today who said saha will give better returns than edifice. I have to decide quickly but getting confused between edifice and saha. The broker said logical points like edifice has already gone up by 1600 Rs and saha seems available at lowest pricing of soft launch. It is sure that the broker wants to sell whatever gets him good comm but i am least bothered about what he gets, i need a property which appreciates better and can become a good product for end use.
    What is the present pricing of saha now with assured return or with 50-50 ?
    CommentQuote
    Spoke to a broker today who said saha will give better returns than edifice. I have to decide quickly but getting confused between edifice and saha. The broker said logical points like edifice has already gone up by 1600 Rs and saha seems available at lowest pricing of soft launch. It is sure that the broker wants to sell whatever gets him good comm but i am least bothered about what he gets, i need a property which appreciates better and can become a good product for end use.

I'm also inclined towards Amadeus now. Will check with my broker on the pricing on assured return and 50-50 plan and share tomorrow/Tuesday.

You, also pls. try to find it out and then let's compare with what I'd learn
    CommentQuote
  • Done
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by friendly
    Dear Passion,
    Can you pls. share the foll. pieces of info:

1. The BSP and any freebies/discounts that you may have got on 50:50 and buy back schemes

2. How reliable is the buy back scheme ?

Thanks in advance

Friendly bhai, with saha I really didn't expect much of freebies and huge discount which is what has turned actual. I will tell you the complete story, I have a very close friend of mine who is running a marketing company in RE (will not name the company's name here) and he has very good terms with almost all the owners of these development companies including Mr. Saha (AMADEUS) and Mr. Tiwari (Prateek Group). As I mentioned in the past, I am invested in both the projects and invested through him only. From what I know (not sure how much of it is true), the company is not offering any 50:50 and buy back officially, it was my intelligence and since I have had investments in ATS Advantage and some Purvanchal projects, I knew the companies do offer it. Basically, the idea for 50:50 was to only involve 50% fund as it is for investment and I will sell it off anyways on possession so the later 50% will be paid by the buyer only. To answer your question about the pricing of 50:50, I booked it at 6250 around 45 days back.

Also, as far as the reliability is concerned for the buy back, I didn't have much of issues on that as I had spoken to the owner directly (Mr. Saha). It was on papers anyways.
    CommentQuote
    Spoke to a broker today who said saha will give better returns than edifice. I have to decide quickly but getting confused between edifice and saha. The broker said logical points like edifice has already gone up by 1600 Rs and saha seems available at lowest pricing of soft launch. It is sure that the broker wants to sell whatever gets him good comm but i am least bothered about what he gets, i need a property which appreciates better and can become a good product for end use.

It is very tough to know the current pricing of either of these schemes as these are not being floated officially.

It is clear that the company does not want to book many units in these schemes.
    CommentQuote
  • Location is very bad.
    Dabbi hui location, and LIG project like zest next door.
    builder desperate to sell. Kucch bhi funde dega
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jagoredost
    Location is very bad.
    Dabbi hui location, and LIG project like zest next door.
    builder desperate to sell. Kucch bhi funde dega

Dabi hui location ? To me, it appeared as bang on the FNG, less than 0.5 km. from Noida-GN E-Way.

Am I mistaken ?
    CommentQuote