SAHA GROUPE is soon to define the perfect meaning of luxury with its new residential project Amadeus . Known for creating the best residential communities (iconic ATS Village sec-93, Meghdootam sec-50 Noida), the group has now planned Amadeus in sector-143, Noida Expressway. This is going to be a modern residential community, which will present 3 /4 BHK fully furnished apartments at an ideal location on Noida Expressway in Noida. Saha Amadeus will be an extraordinary project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor.

This factor can best define the level of elegance and opulence to be maintained in this upcoming project. Sprawling over the total area of 5.85 acres, the project will make you access a new level of luxury. Best known as the super luxury development, Amadeus will be the ultimate address where the charm of nature will also be evident. Surrounded by different residential communities, Amadeus Noida Expressway will be one of its kind in the entire area. Amadeus residential project can be said to be amongst the most happening destinations for home buyers in Noida. This fact is justified quite well with the standard of living and ultra-modern infrastructure, which is going to be reflected in this new residential project. For all the home buyers who wish to witness luxuries all around, SAHA GROUPE has come up with the concept of Amadeus at Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.

• Project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor
• Super luxury apartments available in 2550-3775 sq. ft. sizes
• International level landscaping with water bodies and fountains
• Uninterrupted views of beautiful greens from maximum units
• 3-tier security systems with electronic surveillance
• Wi-Fi internet broadband connectivity and High Speed Elevators
• Well-manicured exteriors with walk-ways and jogging tracks
• Innovatively designed Clubhouse, Gym and Swimming Pool
• Exclusively planned Sports Arena
Read more
482 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Thanks that helps.
    Is it also because Meghdutam had a great location.

I agree with the impressive credentials of the developer.

Can I please ask what is this 27 per cent return plan ?

Need help :

Is it in 30 70 plan with return?

What are CLP rates on CLP please ?

When and how much was the launch please ?

Is it launched ? Or is in Pre launch ?

What is holding launch IF not launched ?

Please give me a good broker contact on PM.
    my friend please go and check the thread for meghdutam, people consider its location to be below average, moreover I personally think that sector 143 will come up the best. This 27 percent return is in a buy back scheme for people who don't want to take a chance in long run and want to first see how is the project coming up though when I met Saha and senior officials for my bookings, I was been told that no one will exit at that time because if they do, they will be in loss and sellling it cheaper. The company has started with the excavation, rest I am not sure of the current schemes which are running, I can PM you the guy's number through whom I booked, I got an email from company regarding the price revision to 6900 in CLP.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks that helps.
    Is it also because Meghdutam had a great location.

I agree with the impressive credentials of the developer.

Can I please ask what is this 27 per cent return plan ?

Need help :

Is it in 30 70 plan with return?

What are CLP rates on CLP please ?

When and how much was the launch please ?

Is it launched ? Or is in Pre launch ?

What is holding launch IF not launched ?

Please give me a good broker contact on PM.

Passion

Thanks
    Please can u PM me the number as well as launch prices? In CLP and in 50 50?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Passion

Thanks
    Please can u PM me the number as well as launch prices? In CLP and in 50 50?

Thanks
    please clear up your private messages mate, the memory is full..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    please clear up your private messages mate, the memory is full..

Hi

Apart from 'passion' has anyone else booked ?

How much interest from market?
    How many flats sold. ?

Will WAVE project impact ?
    CommentQuote
    bhai I have a unit with 27 percent return in one year, with this calculation I am positive that I will get atleast 110 percent profit in 4 years, more of a reason that the price escalation of a project happens the most at the end when on possession instead of beginning and middle. I missed the bus in meghdutam thinking that it is saha's 1st project after separation, the result of which is that the project got sold in DP for 3200 to 3400 and today trading at around 12000 when the possesion is yet to be handed over, it is yet not been complete 4 years and by the time it reaches to four years, the money will be 4 times. Definitely looks and sound bizarre..

When was Meghdootam sold at 3200 to 3400??

- Wrote using Tapatalk free!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    When was Meghdootam sold at 3200 to 3400??

during pre launch in DP.
    CommentQuote
    during pre launch in DP.

Passion
    U have good quality info.

1.Do you know how many total units are there
    2. Roughly approximately how many are sold ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Passion
    U have good quality info.

1.Do you know how many total units are there
    2. Roughly approximately how many are sold ?

Thanks
    in meghdutam approximately 175 units out of which the company might have 10 odd units which will be the ones they have bought back from their clients who were interested in selling, in Amadeus, total units are 280 and the company officials say that 153 are been sold out which definitely seems exaggerated, considering Saha has a good and loyal client tale from ATS, I think between 60 to 80 units should have been sold till now.
    CommentQuote
  • Amadeus sector 143 - New Luxury Project by Saha group (Ex-ATS)

Originally Posted by Passion
    in meghdutam approximately 175 units out of which the company might have 10 odd units which will be the ones they have bought back from their clients who were interested in selling, in Amadeus, total units are 280 and the company officials say that 153 are been sold out which definitely seems exaggerated, considering Saha has a good and loyal client tale from ATS, I think between 60 to 80 units should have been sold till now.

Thanks Passion

You indeed are one of the better bloggers on the forum.

Which other similar projects are there in 143 and at what rate ?

Victory ace ? Ikebana ?
    How do these compare?

I am considering buying in Noida on a new project so need guidance
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Passion

You indeed are one of the better bloggers on the forum.

Which other similar projects are there in 143 and at what rate ?

Victory ace ? Ikebana ?
    How do these compare?

I am considering buying in Noida on a new project so need guidance
    As far as specs and other things are concerned, I would only compare this project with Prateek's Edifice or some Jaypee's High end golf facing properties. Rest, after seeing Meghdutam, I learned that Saha is unparallel and will definitely prove his metal in the years to come. Few reasons being, not doing multiple projects at one time, being an architect himself so involved in project through all the aspects.
    CommentQuote
    during pre launch in DP.

Which month year was it? And was this all incl rate? Difficult to believe. Mid 2010, the rate was above 5k bsp.

CommentQuote
    As far as specs and other things are concerned, I would only compare this project with Prateek's Edifice or some Jaypee's High end golf facing properties. Rest, after seeing Meghdutam, I learned that Saha is unparallel and will definitely prove his metal in the years to come. Few reasons being, not doing multiple projects at one time, being an architect himself so involved in project through all the aspects.

What rate is Prateek Edifice at?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Which month year was it? And was this all incl rate? Difficult to believe. Mid 2010, the rate was above 5k bsp.

late 2009 is when this had happened, Saha has the guts to sell things at his own price, now don't get surprised if I tell you that in amadeus under CLP units got booked at 5000 to 5300 around 4 to 6 months back and today the rates are 6900 in CLP. Someone very close to me had booked in meghdutam and I didn't thinking whether or not Saha will be able to prove himself single handedly.
    CommentQuote
    What rate is Prateek Edifice at?
    well the company's website says BSP of 6950 however I read here that people have done bookings at 6450 also around couple of weeks back..
    CommentQuote
    late 2009 is when this had happened, Saha has the guts to sell things at his own price, now don't get surprised if I tell you that in amadeus under CLP units got booked at 5000 to 5300 around 4 to 6 months back and today the rates are 6900 in CLP. Someone very close to me had booked in meghdutam and I didn't thinking whether or not Saha will be able to prove himself single handedly.

As per this post
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/7650-tgb-megdutam-sector-50?p=229287#post229287

Prices were 5k+ even in 09.

CommentQuote