SAHA GROUPE is soon to define the perfect meaning of luxury with its new residential project Amadeus . Known for creating the best residential communities (iconic ATS Village sec-93, Meghdootam sec-50 Noida), the group has now planned Amadeus in sector-143, Noida Expressway. This is going to be a modern residential community, which will present 3 /4 BHK fully furnished apartments at an ideal location on Noida Expressway in Noida. Saha Amadeus will be an extraordinary project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor.

This factor can best define the level of elegance and opulence to be maintained in this upcoming project. Sprawling over the total area of 5.85 acres, the project will make you access a new level of luxury. Best known as the super luxury development, Amadeus will be the ultimate address where the charm of nature will also be evident. Surrounded by different residential communities, Amadeus Noida Expressway will be one of its kind in the entire area. Amadeus residential project can be said to be amongst the most happening destinations for home buyers in Noida. This fact is justified quite well with the standard of living and ultra-modern infrastructure, which is going to be reflected in this new residential project. For all the home buyers who wish to witness luxuries all around, SAHA GROUPE has come up with the concept of Amadeus at Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.

• Project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor
• Super luxury apartments available in 2550-3775 sq. ft. sizes
• International level landscaping with water bodies and fountains
• Uninterrupted views of beautiful greens from maximum units
• 3-tier security systems with electronic surveillance
• Wi-Fi internet broadband connectivity and High Speed Elevators
• Well-manicured exteriors with walk-ways and jogging tracks
• Innovatively designed Clubhouse, Gym and Swimming Pool
• Exclusively planned Sports Arena
Read more
482 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    is gulshan resale happening at 5k ? Dont fool people by quoting builders rates.
    did you even bother opening your eyes before reading the post??

I specifically mentioned rates for FRESH, dont tell me what rate resale is happenin at, on a sector level, it is 3800 AI to 4800AI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by friendly
    Thanks for the updates.

But, isn't FNG already been scrapped ? I remember one of the IREF threads suggesting that. Furthermore, that village in the front and Zest at the back will stay forever, right ?

I'm putting all these dampeners (in my view - I could be wrong) on the table, so that seniors like you can guide me to be encouraged to invest in Amadeus :)
    in a city like noida, I guess it is real tough to find a sector which is not surrounded by any village, having a village close by has it's own pros and cons just like anything else and has been discussed on IREF in the past too. You have easy access to the car drivers, kaam wali bai's and a lot of other things which are required in day to day basis. On top of that, after a sector develops, the major part of the village surrounded gets converted into commercial within a span of few years, this is been proven in almost all the old sectors which have villages close by in Noida. Banks get opened, ATMs and all other things required in day to day basis..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    i don't want anyone to believe my projection rather they do their leg work and have their own projections for the project. With whatever leg work I had done, I got the confidence to say what I have said, everyone's projection went wrong now when they see meghdutam trading at 12k to 14k, I don't think anyone would have ever believed that it will be priced this high on possesion, to be honest I didn't believe too which is why never invested. No one would have even projected that village which got sold out at 1200 PSF initially would ever trade at above 12k in a span of 10 years.

Meghdutam is trading at 12~14 K . Really !

ATS village is at 12000 from 1200. Agreed.
    But isnt most of the properties around India jumped in this period.
    A flat in IP extension was around 11~14 lakhs in 2002. The same flat is worth more than 1 crore now.
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar itna gussa kyu ho rahe ho agar flat nai bik rahe ...

ab builder log anaap shnaap rate rakhenge to ye to hoga hi.....

pehle amadeus ne april main launch hona tha .. fir may main...ab june bhi nikal gya ...launch ka ata pata nai ..

meghdootam 11k all inclusive pe nai nikal rahga aur log 12-14 amadeus ki baat karte hain .....

BTW gulshan, victory logix all are avaiable at less than 5k ...and yes in fresh

advestisement 99 acres ka pado....date pado quoted rate pado...fir btao rate kya hai...

11k is quoted rate ...kyu ullu bana rahe ho logon ko bhai.....

Originally Posted by Passion

I specifically mentioned rates for FRESH, dont tell me what rate resale is happenin at, on a sector level, it is 3800 AI to 4800AI.
    CommentQuote
    Yaar itna gussa kyu ho rahe ho agar flat nai bik rahe ...

ab builder log anaap shnaap rate rakhenge to ye to hoga hi.....

pehle amadeus ne april main launch hona tha .. fir may main...ab june bhi nikal gya ...launch ka ata pata nai ..

meghdootam 11k all inclusive pe nai nikal rahga aur log 12-14 amadeus ki baat karte hain .....

BTW gulshan, victory logix all are avaiable at less than 5k ...and yes in fresh

advestisement 99 acres ka pado....date pado quoted rate pado...fir btao rate kya hai...

11k is quoted rate ...kyu ullu bana rahe ho logon ko bhai.....above is my response, you seem to be very low in knowledge as far as RE is concerned or could be k aaj Sunday hai or baarish ho rahi hai toh aapka subah hi mood ban gya.above is my response, you seem to be very low in knowledge as far as RE is concerned or could be k aaj Sunday hai or baarish ho rahi hai toh aapka subah hi mood ban gya.above is my response, you seem to be very low in knowledge as far as RE is concerned or could be k aaj Sunday hai or baarish ho rahi hai toh aapka subah hi mood ban gya.above is my response, you seem to be very low in knowledge as far as RE is concerned or could be k aaj Sunday hai or baarish ho rahi hai toh aapka subah hi mood ban gya.above is my response, you seem to be very low in knowledge as far as RE is concerned or could be k aaj Sunday hai or baarish ho rahi hai toh aapka subah hi mood ban gya.above is my response, you seem to be very low in knowledge as far as RE is concerned or could be k aaj Sunday hai or baarish ho rahi hai toh aapka subah hi mood ban gya.above is my response, you seem to be very low in knowledge as far as RE is concerned or could be k aaj Sunday hai or baarish ho rahi hai toh aapka subah hi mood ban gya.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commener
    Just impossible !!!

Commoner thanks mate
    So u think 12 K is not achievable ?

If Meghdootam just LUXURY 11000 as guys say then after 4 years same builder SUPER LUXURY by logic should be at 12000

Difference only 1000 BUT DIFFERENT LOCATION IS WHAT I ACCOUNT FOR

PASSION may be right
    If sector come up it may reach 14000 ? ( or NOT)

But 11 to 12 looks achievable

What are it thoughts commoner and other co bloggers

I am considering this for mid to long term investment , need guidance

Commoner thanks mate

If Meghdootam just LUXURY 11000 as guys say then after 4 years same builder SUPER LUXURY by logic should be at 12000

PASSION may be right

Commoner thanks mate

PASSION may be right

Commoner thanks mate

PASSION may be right

CommentQuote
  • Would request senior members like manoja, cookie, sbajaj to please throw some light...
    CommentQuote
  • Passion bhai ...thoda dimag pe zor daalo main unhi clients main se 1 hun jinko aapne amadeus ki presentation bheji thi...IREF pe bhi is thread ka btaya tha ...are bhai sach bolne main kya jata hai ....ullu tu mat bnao logon ko paap lagega ....

above is my response, you seem to be very low in knowledge as far as RE is concerned or could be k aaj Sunday hai or baarish ho rahi hai toh aapka subah hi mood ban gya.
    CommentQuote
    Passion bhai ...thoda dimag pe zor daalo main unhi clients main se 1 hun jinko aapne amadeus ki presentation bheji thi...IREF pe bhi is thread ka btaya tha ...are bhai sach bolne main kya jata hai ....ullu tu mat bnao logon ko paap lagega ....
    please don't spread rumours, share facts if available..
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai main bhi to yehi bol raha hun .. please don't spread rumors about Meghdootam pricing ... Share facts

please don't spread rumours, share facts if available..
    CommentQuote
    Bhai main bhi to yehi bol raha hun .. please don't spread rumors about Meghdootam pricing ... Share facts
    show me the presentation which I sent and share the number of the guy who is selling at 11k, this way everything will be proved
    CommentQuote
  • 99 acres.com call up any guy and get to know the quoted rates . wahan sab dhoodh ka dhoodh paani ka paani ho jaega

are bhai presentation main pet bhar ke jhooth likha hai ...dekh ke kya karoge kshitij bhai

show me the presentation which I sent and share the number of the guy who is selling at 11k, this way everything will be proved
    CommentQuote
    99 acres.com call up any guy and get to know the quoted rates . wahan sab dhoodh ka dhoodh paani ka paani ho jaega

are bhai presentation main pet bhar ke jhooth likha hai ...dekh ke kya karoge kshitij bhai
    i am clueless as to who you are comparing me with, anyways, I don't have to call anyone as I know the reality myself..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Commoner thanks mate

PASSION may be right

Commoner do let me know your thoughts

PASSION AND REAL GURU are in a debate and I did not want your thoughts lost.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion

What does AI stand for please ?
    CommentQuote