Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

Last updated: August 28 2018
498 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

Originally posted by Passion View Post
    Friendly bhai, with saha I really didn't expect much of freebies and huge discount which is what has turned actual. I will tell you the complete story, I have a very close friend of mine who is running a marketing company in RE (will not name the company's name here) and he has very good terms with almost all the owners of these development companies including Mr. Saha (AMADEUS) and Mr. Tiwari (Prateek Group). As I mentioned in the past, I am invested in both the projects and invested through him only. From what I know (not sure how much of it is true), the company is not offering any 50:50 and buy back officially, it was my intelligence and since I have had investments in ATS Advantage and some Purvanchal projects, I knew the companies do offer it. Basically, the idea for 50:50 was to only involve 50% fund as it is for investment and I will sell it off anyways on possession so the later 50% will be paid by the buyer only. To answer your question about the pricing of 50:50, I booked it at 6250 around 45 days back.

Also, as far as the reliability is concerned for the buy back, I didn't have much of issues on that as I had spoken to the owner directly (Mr. Saha). It was on papers anyways.
    Is it possible to compare the deal through your friend ? I want the buy back scheme if possible. Can you send me his details through pm ? What does he recommend , prateek or saha ?

Comment

Originally posted by Puneethcl View Post
      amadeus seems good for investment. I tried talking to company who said they dont give discounts and dont work with brokers. It is hard to agree that a builder does not work with brokers. Finally they offered 1% discount. Do you think its a good deal or should i go through a broker ? as long as the broker is reliable i dont mind going through a broker.
      They are right in saying that they don't t take bookings from any broker apart from some known guys of Mr. Saha (was told by my friend) I guess and we really can't expect an entry level guy to know who all do the bookings...

Did they offer you buy back and 50:50 plan? I will be surprised if they did because before and after I closed the bookings, I checked with the company officials and they said there are no schemes like that..

Comment

Originally posted by Puneethcl View Post
        Is it possible to compare the deal through your friend ? I want the buy back scheme if possible. Can you send me his details through pm ? What does he recommend , prateek or saha ?
        Just PMd the details, his recommendation is Saha at present. When we booked Prateek AMADEUS didn't exist.

Comment

Anybody has any information about the launch of this project...

Comment

Went to see the site before deciding bet. Amadeus and Edifice.

That huge village right in front of Amadeus, got me canceling my plans for it.

Comment

6250 is rate and company has buybaci plan with 27% returns in one year. Checked direct with company.

Comment

Required End User Feedback Of The Project

Hello All

I have gone through the pages of this thread , seems like some end users not very happy with the builder.

I am looking out for a property in Expressway. Around 1300 sqft.
                This project is also in my radar, hence please let me know about this project more.

I request END USERS ,brokers please excuse, to let me know do they really feel cheated with this builder, & is it a good idea to go with this project, please give me pros and cons of this project and unbiased views with reasoning and logic to buy or not to buy.

Thanks you for your efforts.

Comment

Itna time kiske pass hai kubrik ji jo aapko salah de lambi chaudi....

Take this project our of your radar as min. size is more than 2600 sqft 3bhk.

Comment

Anyone has any update on the launch, the month has come to an end already..

Comment

Originally posted by Passion View Post
                      Anyone has any update on the launch, the month has come to an end already..
                      I was approached to invest in this SUPER luxury project

Is it worth selling a flat In ATS Village and buying Two flats in Amedeus ?
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X