SAHA GROUPE is soon to define the perfect meaning of luxury with its new residential project Amadeus . Known for creating the best residential communities (iconic ATS Village sec-93, Meghdootam sec-50 Noida), the group has now planned Amadeus in sector-143, Noida Expressway. This is going to be a modern residential community, which will present 3 /4 BHK fully furnished apartments at an ideal location on Noida Expressway in Noida. Saha Amadeus will be an extraordinary project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor.

This factor can best define the level of elegance and opulence to be maintained in this upcoming project. Sprawling over the total area of 5.85 acres, the project will make you access a new level of luxury. Best known as the super luxury development, Amadeus will be the ultimate address where the charm of nature will also be evident. Surrounded by different residential communities, Amadeus Noida Expressway will be one of its kind in the entire area. Amadeus residential project can be said to be amongst the most happening destinations for home buyers in Noida. This fact is justified quite well with the standard of living and ultra-modern infrastructure, which is going to be reflected in this new residential project. For all the home buyers who wish to witness luxuries all around, SAHA GROUPE has come up with the concept of Amadeus at Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.

• Project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor
• Super luxury apartments available in 2550-3775 sq. ft. sizes
• International level landscaping with water bodies and fountains
• Uninterrupted views of beautiful greens from maximum units
• 3-tier security systems with electronic surveillance
• Wi-Fi internet broadband connectivity and High Speed Elevators
• Well-manicured exteriors with walk-ways and jogging tracks
• Innovatively designed Clubhouse, Gym and Swimming Pool
• Exclusively planned Sports Arena
Read more
482 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Passion... You have been great help mate

Check PM
    just checked your PM, not able to reply, clear PM
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    just checked your PM, not able to reply, clear PM

Cleared my Inbox
    CommentQuote
  • Saha Groupe is soon to define the perfect meaning of luxury with its new residential project Saha Amadeus. This is going to be a modern residential community, which will present 3 /4 BHK fully finished apartments at an ideal location on Noida Expressway in Noida. Saha Amadeus Sector 143 Noida will be an extraordinary project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor. This factor can best define the level of elegance and opulence to be maintained in this upcoming project. Sprawling over the total area of 5.85 acres, the project will make you access a new level of luxury. Best known as the super luxury development, Saha Amadeus Noida will be the ultimate address where the charm of nature will also be evident. Surrounded by different residential communities, Saha Amadeus Noida Expressway will be one of its kind in the entire area. Amadeus residential project can be said to be amongst the most happening destinations for home buyers in Noida. This fact is justified quite well with the standard of living and ultra-modern infrastructure, which is going to be reflected in this new residential project. For all the home buyers who wish to witness luxuries all around, Saha Groupe has come up with the concept of Amadeus at Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sherkhan1
    Saha Groupe is soon to define the perfect meaning of luxury with its new residential project Saha Amadeus. This is going to be a modern residential community, which will present 3 /4 BHK fully finished apartments at an ideal location on Noida Expressway in Noida. Saha Amadeus Sector 143 Noida will be an extraordinary project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor. This factor can best define the level of elegance and opulence to be maintained in this upcoming project. Sprawling over the total area of 5.85 acres, the project will make you access a new level of luxury. Best known as the super luxury development, Saha Amadeus Noida will be the ultimate address where the charm of nature will also be evident. Surrounded by different residential communities, Saha Amadeus Noida Expressway will be one of its kind in the entire area. Amadeus residential project can be said to be amongst the most happening destinations for home buyers in Noida. This fact is justified quite well with the standard of living and ultra-modern infrastructure, which is going to be reflected in this new residential project. For all the home buyers who wish to witness luxuries all around, Saha Groupe has come up with the concept of Amadeus at Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.

Couldn't understand the motive behind this post on this page, so thought of saying Good Morning to you !! ;)
    CommentQuote
  • There's not one post which has the specifications mentioned. All that I could read was that this is a super luxury project. Passion has bought two units so possibly some post on the specifications would help.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Two units ?
    He did not say that.
    I thought he had one.
    CommentQuote
  • Amadeus sector 143 - New Luxury Project by Saha group (Ex-ATS)

Originally Posted by mpandey78
    There's not one post which has the specifications mentioned. All that I could read was that this is a super luxury project. Passion has bought two units so possibly some post on the specifications would help.

Yes very good point:
    What are the specs exactly?
    I am deciding between Prateek / JP golf facing / SAHA AMADEUS and ATS Prestine. Need details pls.
    Which of the four is best ?
    We can discount JAYPEE as investment is 10,000 plus PSF inImperial.

Passion is an asset on this thread, he knows a lot and may be able to help on specs.
    CommentQuote
  • Really imperial is at 10,000 psf . I am sure this cannot possibly be resale rate
    CommentQuote
  • JP golf facing properties should give better returns in the long term
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Neeraj19
    JP golf facing properties should give better returns in the long term

And much much better views too in the form of golf course. Plus it is a township and closer to Delhi. The only thing that I would be keen to see is how it fares in terms of specifications. But for such comparisons one needs to know of the specs for amadeus first. Also, what could be the impact of FAR increase in sector 143 and amadeus?

CommentQuote
    Yes very good point:
    What are the specs exactly?
    I am deciding between Prateek / JP golf facing / SAHA AMADEUS and ATS Prestine. Need details pls.
    Which of the four is best ?
    We can discount JAYPEE as investment is 10,000 plus PSF inImperial.

Passion is an asset on this thread, he knows a lot and may be able to help on specs.

Well I would be more inclined towards jaypee golf projects but as mentioned in my earlier post, I would prefer to compare specifications too before making a final decision. 143 is farther of delhi and I feel that Jaypee being nearer to Delhi scores in my books.
    Disclaimer :I have a flat for end use in jaypee.

CommentQuote

Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Well I would be more inclined towards jaypee golf projects but as mentioned in my earlier post, I would prefer to compare specifications too before making a final decision. 143 is farther of delhi and I feel that Jaypee being nearer to Delhi scores in my books.
    Disclaimer :I have a flat for end use in jaypee.

Agreed
    But Kylypsto and Imperial are 10,000 already in resale .

What r it comparative thoughts between

AMADEUS
    ATS PRESTINE
    ATS HAMLET
    AND PRATEEK stylon

SAHA DEVELOPERS HAVE STARTED UPDATING CONSTRUCTION STATUS ON THEIR WEB SITE.

Interested to know as ur analysis on JP was correct.
    CommentQuote
    Agreed
    But Kylypsto and Imperial are 10,000 already in resale .

What r it comparative thoughts between

AMADEUS
    ATS PRESTINE
    ATS HAMLET
    AND PRATEEK stylon

Interested to know as ur analysis on JP was correct.

Won't be fair to start comparing other projects in amadeus in detail though I would suggest that you can also check kristal, Orchards, pavilion heights, ats one hamlet, Lotus 300 and compare specs of all and then do a comparison with amadeus and go for the one you like the most. All I can say is that the golf course properties would offer spectacular views none to match that and if I have to opt for luxury then I would study these projects really well. Go and visit the site personally.

CommentQuote

Requesting COMPARATIVE thoughts on :

AMADEUS

ATS PRESTINE

ATS HAMLET

AND PRATEEK stylon

CommentQuote
  • My opinion:

AMADEUS
    pros: loved meghdutam.. Smart and class building..
    Cons: location of 143 is not prime.. Surrounded by other building or village

ATS PRESTINE
    Pros: very open green area.. I guess 6-7 acres of central park..
    Cons: almost in greater noida

ATS HAMLET
    Pros: location is good.. Almost complete and looks solid n good
    Cons: odd plot.. No open space

AND PRATEEK stylon
    Pros: cant say location. It is very close to mahamaya but not good approach
    Cons: prateek name. Somehow still i cant imagine prateek as luxury

Looking forward for opinion of others
    CommentQuote