Last updated: August 28 2018
498 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
    I was approached to invest in this SUPER luxury project

Is it worth selling a flat In ATS Village and buying Two flats in Amedeus ?
    well village has seen whatever appreciation it had to see, when amadeus is on possession, the rate for village will maximum be 3000 more than the current prevailing, just my calculation. So if you have a different property to stay or already living elsewhere, I guess it makes perfect sense to rotate the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Passion View Post
      Anyone has any update on the launch, the month has come to an end already..
      Hope it'll be launched soon.

Comment

Anyone has any update on the launch, the month has come to an end already..
        Guys any updates ?
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Guys any updates ?
          within first 15 days of the next month is what I have been told..

Comment

Just got to know that the pricing for Amadeus got revised to 6900 starting 1st June..

Comment

Just got to know that the pricing for Amadeus got revised to 6900 starting 1st June..
              6900 ? That's insane.

I wonder how many will be interested to buy it at that price, especially when Saha Groupe is not that well established and the property has a hugh village on its front and sandwiched to a very dense project at its back.

Comment

Originally posted by friendly View Post
                6900 ? That's insane.

I wonder how many will be interested to buy it at that price, especially when Saha Groupe is not that well established and the property has a hugh village on its front and sandwiched to a very dense project at its back.
                bhai yeh Hindustan hai aur yahan sab kuch bikta hai der saver, to be honest, with the specs I am being told and the calculation I have been shown, I doubt that the project will even be profitable if gets sold at this price only, I am positive that it will keep escalating in every 3 months to the maximum regardless of one or two units gets sold each month. This is the third revision in last 5 months
                Last edited June 5 2013, 09:18 PM.

Comment

bhai yeh Hindustan hai aur yahan sab kuch bikta hai der saver, to be honest, with the specs I am being told and the calculation I have been shown, I doubt that the project will even be profitable if gets sold at this price only, I am positive that it will keep escalating in every 3 months to the maximum regardless of one or two units gets sold each month. This is the third revision in last 5 months
                  Very high end specs
                  Great brand experience from last project

Heard one third inventory sold
                  BUT at 143 will even a high end super duper quality project reach 12000 in four years when delivered ?
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Sector 143 is a very promising sector due to following:
                    a. It is surrounded by sectors which have large institutional areas/SEZ.
                    b. Proposed ISBT
                    c. Proposed Metro
                    d. Good location- on expressway and FNG.

Thus, this sector has a very good potential.

Comment

Very high end specs
                      Great brand experience from last project

Heard one third inventory sold
                      BUT at 143 will even a high end super duper quality project reach 12000 in four years when delivered ?
                      bhai I have a unit with 27 percent return in one year, with this calculation I am positive that I will get atleast 110 percent profit in 4 years, more of a reason that the price escalation of a project happens the most at the end when on possession instead of beginning and middle. I missed the bus in meghdutam thinking that it is saha's 1st project after separation, the result of which is that the project got sold in DP for 3200 to 3400 and today trading at around 12000 when the possesion is yet to be handed over, it is yet not been complete 4 years and by the time it reaches to four years, the money will be 4 times. Definitely looks and sound bizarre..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X