Last updated: August 28 2018
498 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
    Thanks Passion

You indeed are one of the better bloggers on the forum.

Which other similar projects are there in 143 and at what rate ?

Victory ace ? Ikebana ?
    How do these compare?

I am considering buying in Noida on a new project so need guidance
    As far as specs and other things are concerned, I would only compare this project with Prateek's Edifice or some Jaypee's High end golf facing properties. Rest, after seeing Meghdutam, I learned that Saha is unparallel and will definitely prove his metal in the years to come. Few reasons being, not doing multiple projects at one time, being an architect himself so involved in project through all the aspects.

Comment

Originally posted by Passion View Post
      during pre launch in DP.
      Which month year was it? And was this all incl rate? Difficult to believe. Mid 2010, the rate was above 5k bsp.

- Wrote using Tapatalk free!

Comment

As far as specs and other things are concerned, I would only compare this project with Prateek's Edifice or some Jaypee's High end golf facing properties. Rest, after seeing Meghdutam, I learned that Saha is unparallel and will definitely prove his metal in the years to come. Few reasons being, not doing multiple projects at one time, being an architect himself so involved in project through all the aspects.
        What rate is Prateek Edifice at?
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          Which month year was it? And was this all incl rate? Difficult to believe. Mid 2010, the rate was above 5k bsp.

late 2009 is when this had happened, Saha has the guts to sell things at his own price, now don't get surprised if I tell you that in amadeus under CLP units got booked at 5000 to 5300 around 4 to 6 months back and today the rates are 6900 in CLP. Someone very close to me had booked in meghdutam and I didn't thinking whether or not Saha will be able to prove himself single handedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
            What rate is Prateek Edifice at?
            well the company's website says BSP of 6950 however I read here that people have done bookings at 6450 also around couple of weeks back..

Comment

late 2009 is when this had happened, Saha has the guts to sell things at his own price, now don't get surprised if I tell you that in amadeus under CLP units got booked at 5000 to 5300 around 4 to 6 months back and today the rates are 6900 in CLP. Someone very close to me had booked in meghdutam and I didn't thinking whether or not Saha will be able to prove himself single handedly.
              As per this post
              https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...287#post229287

Prices were 5k+ even in 09.

Comment

As per this post
                TGB Megdutam - Sector 50 - Real Estate India - Indian Real Estate Forum

Prices were 5k+ even in 09.

fatichar bhai, Bajaj sahab is talking about the rates in CLP and I mentioned about DP, this is one. Secondly, he is talking about the pricing at a stage when the sample apartment was already built, it is obvious that there were bookings done prior to that too, thirdly, in DP the buyers get entertained the best and can squeeze the builder with the money on the table and the time they make the complete payment in. Not to forget that Saha was at the time of meghdutam and still is in need of funds, the structures he make needs a lot of money and the quickest way to get that is by entertaining the clients for DP the best one can.

Comment

Hmm. He is talking about Sept 09. So maybe pre launch was in early 09.

Comment

Hmm. He is talking about Sept 09. So maybe pre launch was in early 09.

just on a side note fatichŕr bhai, any clue what price village got sold at during it's infant stage..

Comment

just on a side note fatichŕr bhai, any clue what price village got sold at during it's infant stage..
                      I have read 1500 psf in 2003.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X