Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

Last updated: August 28 2018
498 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

    Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
    Thanks Passion

    You indeed are one of the better bloggers on the forum.

    Which other similar projects are there in 143 and at what rate ?

    Victory ace ? Ikebana ?
    How do these compare?

    I am considering buying in Noida on a new project so need guidance
    As far as specs and other things are concerned, I would only compare this project with Prateek's Edifice or some Jaypee's High end golf facing properties. Rest, after seeing Meghdutam, I learned that Saha is unparallel and will definitely prove his metal in the years to come. Few reasons being, not doing multiple projects at one time, being an architect himself so involved in project through all the aspects.

    Comment


    • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

      Originally posted by Passion View Post
      during pre launch in DP.
      Which month year was it? And was this all incl rate? Difficult to believe. Mid 2010, the rate was above 5k bsp.

      - Wrote using Tapatalk free!

      Comment


      • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

        Originally posted by Passion View Post
        As far as specs and other things are concerned, I would only compare this project with Prateek's Edifice or some Jaypee's High end golf facing properties. Rest, after seeing Meghdutam, I learned that Saha is unparallel and will definitely prove his metal in the years to come. Few reasons being, not doing multiple projects at one time, being an architect himself so involved in project through all the aspects.
        What rate is Prateek Edifice at?
        Nothing Surprises Me

        Comment


        • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

          Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          Which month year was it? And was this all incl rate? Difficult to believe. Mid 2010, the rate was above 5k bsp.

          - Wrote using Tapatalk free!
          late 2009 is when this had happened, Saha has the guts to sell things at his own price, now don't get surprised if I tell you that in amadeus under CLP units got booked at 5000 to 5300 around 4 to 6 months back and today the rates are 6900 in CLP. Someone very close to me had booked in meghdutam and I didn't thinking whether or not Saha will be able to prove himself single handedly.

          Comment


          • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

            Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
            What rate is Prateek Edifice at?
            well the company's website says BSP of 6950 however I read here that people have done bookings at 6450 also around couple of weeks back..

            Comment


            • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

              Originally posted by Passion View Post
              late 2009 is when this had happened, Saha has the guts to sell things at his own price, now don't get surprised if I tell you that in amadeus under CLP units got booked at 5000 to 5300 around 4 to 6 months back and today the rates are 6900 in CLP. Someone very close to me had booked in meghdutam and I didn't thinking whether or not Saha will be able to prove himself single handedly.
              As per this post
              https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...287#post229287

              Prices were 5k+ even in 09.

              - Wrote using Tapatalk free!

              Comment


              • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

                Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                As per this post
                TGB Megdutam - Sector 50 - Real Estate India - Indian Real Estate Forum

                Prices were 5k+ even in 09.

                - Wrote using Tapatalk free!
                fatichar bhai, Bajaj sahab is talking about the rates in CLP and I mentioned about DP, this is one. Secondly, he is talking about the pricing at a stage when the sample apartment was already built, it is obvious that there were bookings done prior to that too, thirdly, in DP the buyers get entertained the best and can squeeze the builder with the money on the table and the time they make the complete payment in. Not to forget that Saha was at the time of meghdutam and still is in need of funds, the structures he make needs a lot of money and the quickest way to get that is by entertaining the clients for DP the best one can.

                Comment


                • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

                  Hmm. He is talking about Sept 09. So maybe pre launch was in early 09.

                  - Wrote using Tapatalk free!

                  Comment


                  • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

                    Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                    Hmm. He is talking about Sept 09. So maybe pre launch was in early 09.

                    - Wrote using Tapatalk free!
                    just on a side note fatichŕr bhai, any clue what price village got sold at during it's infant stage..

                    Comment


                    • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

                      Originally posted by Passion View Post
                      just on a side note fatichŕr bhai, any clue what price village got sold at during it's infant stage..
                      I have read 1500 psf in 2003.

                      - Wrote using Tapatalk free!

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X