Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

Last updated: August 28 2018
498 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

    Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    Hmm. He is talking about Sept 09. So maybe pre launch was in early 09.

    - Wrote using Tapatalk free!
    Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    I have read 1500 psf in 2003.

    - Wrote using Tapatalk free!
    very close, 1200 PSF out of which 700 was for land, was been told this by Saha when I went for booking in Amadeus..

    Comment


    • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

      Amadeus sector 143 - New Luxury Project by Saha group (Ex-ATS)

      Which flower and tower is best for 3175 square foot
      Nothing Surprises Me

      Comment


      • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

        Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
        Which flower and tower is best for 3175 square foot
        i am holding in a2. Apart from that i guess a3, c2 and c3 are 3175 sq. ft, not major difference in towers as all the 3175 units will be facing green, floor is individual preference.

        Comment


        • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

          Originally posted by Passion View Post
          i am holding in a2. Apart from that i guess a3, c2 and c3 are 3175 sq. ft, not major difference in towers as all the 3175 units will be facing green, floor is individual preference.
          What is a2 ?
          A3 ?

          Kindly help please
          And what ate your thought on floor. ?

          Is there any preferential location charge ?
          Nothing Surprises Me

          Comment


          • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

            Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
            What is a2 ?
            A3 ?

            Kindly help please
            And what ate your thought on floor. ?

            Is there any preferential location charge ?
            each tower has 4 units and there are 3 towers. Tower b is in the center and all units in that tower are 4275. In tower a and c, unit number 1 and 4 are 2675 and those are facing FNG whereas 2 and 3 are facing the inner green and they are 3175, so a2, a3, c2, c3 are 3175 units. I go with middle floors because it is easy to dispose them off when compared with higher or lower floors. 5 to 15 if talking about G+20, yes the PLC is applicable. I hope I am right on the numbering of the units.
            Last edited June 15 2013, 09:48 AM.

            Comment


            • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

              Originally posted by Passion View Post
              each tower has 4 units and there are 3 towers. Tower b is in the center and all units in that tower are 4275. In tower a and c, unit number 1 and 4 are 2675 and those are facing FNG whereas 2 and 3 are facing the inner green and they are 3175, so a2, a3, c2, c3 are 3175 units. I go with middle floors because it is easy to dispose them off when compared with higher or lower floors. 5 to 15 if talking about G+20, yes the PLC is applicable. I hope I am right on the numbering of the units.
              Wow
              Quality info
              Thanks again

              What PLC is applicable pls ?
              And why not lower floors?
              Why 5 to 15
              How many floors in the project sir ?
              Nothing Surprises Me

              Comment


              • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

                Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
                Wow
                Quality info
                Thanks again

                What PLC is applicable pls ?
                And why not lower floors?
                Why 5 to 15
                How many floors in the project sir ?
                When I booked, I guess floor PLC was only till 10th floor for around 150-200 and their wasn't any view PLC, I have had bad experience in disposing lower floors in my previous investments which is why I opt for middle floors, if in case you need for end use, you can definitely go for lower floors however for investment, I wont recommend. G+30 what I was told.

                Comment


                • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

                  Passion,

                  Does Saha have second line of management in his company ???

                  Is is advisable for an average investor to put his money in a company which is mainly dependent on one person ???

                  Comment


                  • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

                    Originally posted by commener View Post
                    Passion,

                    Does Saha have second line of management in his company ???

                    Is is advisable for an average investor to put his money in a company which is mainly dependent on one person ???
                    Commener bhai, Saha is the CMD in the company, Some Sirohi is the JMD who handles all the money related matters as Saha takes care of construction, Saha has also introduced his son in this project who is the director. So, not basically dependent on one person. Rest it depends on the budget and vision of a person as far as the investment goes.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

                      Passion bro

                      How many floors
                      Which one would u recommend

                      Also what rate do u expect in RESALE on completion

                      Is there any lock in period ?

                      I do take a very good point from COMONNER and it good response
                      Nothing Surprises Me

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X