SAHA GROUPE is soon to define the perfect meaning of luxury with its new residential project Amadeus . Known for creating the best residential communities (iconic ATS Village sec-93, Meghdootam sec-50 Noida), the group has now planned Amadeus in sector-143, Noida Expressway. This is going to be a modern residential community, which will present 3 /4 BHK fully furnished apartments at an ideal location on Noida Expressway in Noida. Saha Amadeus will be an extraordinary project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor.

This factor can best define the level of elegance and opulence to be maintained in this upcoming project. Sprawling over the total area of 5.85 acres, the project will make you access a new level of luxury. Best known as the super luxury development, Amadeus will be the ultimate address where the charm of nature will also be evident. Surrounded by different residential communities, Amadeus Noida Expressway will be one of its kind in the entire area. Amadeus residential project can be said to be amongst the most happening destinations for home buyers in Noida. This fact is justified quite well with the standard of living and ultra-modern infrastructure, which is going to be reflected in this new residential project. For all the home buyers who wish to witness luxuries all around, SAHA GROUPE has come up with the concept of Amadeus at Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.

• Project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor
• Super luxury apartments available in 2550-3775 sq. ft. sizes
• International level landscaping with water bodies and fountains
• Uninterrupted views of beautiful greens from maximum units
• 3-tier security systems with electronic surveillance
• Wi-Fi internet broadband connectivity and High Speed Elevators
• Well-manicured exteriors with walk-ways and jogging tracks
• Innovatively designed Clubhouse, Gym and Swimming Pool
• Exclusively planned Sports Arena
Read more
Reply
482 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    i have them all though no paper ad, no public notice. The project is bankable as well. If that makes the project still at a pre launch stage considering ad and public notice piece, I would say they have collected around 100 crores in this stage..


    100 CRORES
    Wow
    How many flats would need to sell at CLP or 50 per cent to achieve that ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    100 CRORES
    Wow
    How many flats would need to sell at CLP or 50 per cent to achieve that ?
    around 150, considering the sizes ratio of 5:3:2 viz a viz 2675:3175:4275 and ratio of payment plan as 5:3:2 viz a viz CLP:Flexi/50-50: DP.
    CommentQuote
  • Haven't seen such descriptive floor plans and AMADEUS will be G+33.

    http://www.sahadevelopers.com/images/Amadeus-Details.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like the rate is also been revised to 7250 (approx.), 78040/sq mt.
    CommentQuote
  • They have also come up with a buy back scheme now... marketing tactic....
    CommentQuote
  • Another one, what is it now..
    CommentQuote
  • I got this mail - sorry if this is all known:

    The Amadeus
    Saha Group the creators of “ATS I, ATS II, ATS Village and TGB Meghdutam “is launching “The Amadeus” Limited Edition 280 Luxury Condominium Apartments in Sector 143, Noida.


    Location


    0 kms from the Noida- Greater Noida Expressway and from the proposed FNG Expressway.
    200 m frontage along 75 m wide sector road, which provides easy accessibility to DND Flyway and Yamuna Expressway.
    Proposed metro link in a 1 km radius from the site.


    Project Highlights

    Modern and contemporary multi-storied building designed by world- renowned Architect Hafeez Contractor. Vastu compliant architecture
    An innovatively designed club house with Unique concept of SKY Walk connecting all towers.
    Along with space to allow residents to host exclusive private events and with facilities like private library / reading lounge with
    A fully equipped state-of-the-art gymnasium and sports arena.
    Full size swimming pool exclusively for the residents.
    International level soft& hard landscaping with water bodies & fountains.
    Well-manicured exteriors with planned walkways and jogging tracks with no surface car parking.
    Approximately 280 units spread over 3 towers over 3.5 Acres.
    3-tier security systems with electronic surveillance
    Uninterrupted 24/7-power supply with power back-up and round-the-clock water supply & wi-fi internet broadband connectivity.
    High-speed elevators for residents and separate service elevators for staff.
    Easy access to healthcare services such as Max Hospital, Fortis Hospital, Apollo Indraprastha Hospital, Kailash Hospital and Indo-Gulf Hospital
    Uninterrupted access to Educational institutions such as Amity University and Mahamaya University as well as to Greater Noida Educational City
    Reputed schools in the vicinity include The Shriram Millennium School, Lotus Valley School, Genesis Global School, DPS Expressway, Step by Step World School
    Nearby Attractions include F1 track, Worlds of Wonder Amusement Park, Sector-18 Commercial District, Noida City Centre, Noida Golf Course, Botanical Garden
    No cost or time overrun.




    Product Features



    Optimum space utilization with provision for natural light and cross-ventilation with effective apartment layout design.
    Well designed spacious apartments
    Air-conditioned apartments
    Fully equipped Modular Kitchen with Hob, Chimney, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator and Washing Machine.
    Modular wardrobes of standard make in all the Bedrooms.
    Piped natural gas connection in each apartment.
    Fire Fighting system as per latest norms.


    Pre Launch Offer:

    Book a unit at Basic Sales Price of Rs.5,440/- psf (50% Down payment in 30 days from booking / Lock in period of 12 months for sale)
    Launch Basic Sales Price Rs. 6250/- psf




    Unit Types and Sizes



    Unit Types and Sizes

    3 Bedroom, Family Lounge, Living cum Dining, Puja and Worker Rooms : 2,675 Sq ft
    4 Bedroom, Family Lounge, Living cum Dining, Puja and Worker Rooms : 3,175 Sq ft
    4 Bedroom, Family Lounge, Living, Dining, Puja and Worker Rooms : 4,275 Sq ft




    Bank Loan Available :

    ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and Bank of Maharastra






    For Bookings Call: ABCD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I got this mail - sorry if this is all known:

    The Amadeus
    Saha Group the creators of “ATS I, ATS II, ATS Village and TGB Meghdutam “is launching “The Amadeus” Limited Edition 280 Luxury Condominium Apartments in Sector 143, Noida.


    Location


    0 kms from the Noida- Greater Noida Expressway and from the proposed FNG Expressway.
    200 m frontage along 75 m wide sector road, which provides easy accessibility to DND Flyway and Yamuna Expressway.
    Proposed metro link in a 1 km radius from the site.


    Project Highlights

    Modern and contemporary multi-storied building designed by world- renowned Architect Hafeez Contractor. Vastu compliant architecture
    An innovatively designed club house with Unique concept of SKY Walk connecting all towers.
    Along with space to allow residents to host exclusive private events and with facilities like private library / reading lounge with
    A fully equipped state-of-the-art gymnasium and sports arena.
    Full size swimming pool exclusively for the residents.
    International level soft& hard landscaping with water bodies & fountains.
    Well-manicured exteriors with planned walkways and jogging tracks with no surface car parking.
    Approximately 280 units spread over 3 towers over 3.5 Acres.
    3-tier security systems with electronic surveillance
    Uninterrupted 24/7-power supply with power back-up and round-the-clock water supply & wi-fi internet broadband connectivity.
    High-speed elevators for residents and separate service elevators for staff.
    Easy access to healthcare services such as Max Hospital, Fortis Hospital, Apollo Indraprastha Hospital, Kailash Hospital and Indo-Gulf Hospital
    Uninterrupted access to Educational institutions such as Amity University and Mahamaya University as well as to Greater Noida Educational City
    Reputed schools in the vicinity include The Shriram Millennium School, Lotus Valley School, Genesis Global School, DPS Expressway, Step by Step World School
    Nearby Attractions include F1 track, Worlds of Wonder Amusement Park, Sector-18 Commercial District, Noida City Centre, Noida Golf Course, Botanical Garden
    No cost or time overrun.




    Product Features



    Optimum space utilization with provision for natural light and cross-ventilation with effective apartment layout design.
    Well designed spacious apartments
    Air-conditioned apartments
    Fully equipped Modular Kitchen with Hob, Chimney, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator and Washing Machine.
    Modular wardrobes of standard make in all the Bedrooms.
    Piped natural gas connection in each apartment.
    Fire Fighting system as per latest norms.


    Pre Launch Offer:

    Book a unit at Basic Sales Price of Rs.5,440/- psf (50% Down payment in 30 days from booking / Lock in period of 12 months for sale)
    Launch Basic Sales Price Rs. 6250/- psf




    Unit Types and Sizes



    Unit Types and Sizes

    3 Bedroom, Family Lounge, Living cum Dining, Puja and Worker Rooms : 2,675 Sq ft
    4 Bedroom, Family Lounge, Living cum Dining, Puja and Worker Rooms : 3,175 Sq ft
    4 Bedroom, Family Lounge, Living, Dining, Puja and Worker Rooms : 4,275 Sq ft




    Bank Loan Available :

    ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and Bank of Maharastra






    For Bookings Call: ABCD


    Actual Rate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I got this mail - sorry if this is all known:

    The Amadeus
    Saha Group the creators of “ATS I, ATS II, ATS Village and TGB Meghdutam “is launching “The Amadeus” Limited Edition 280 Luxury Condominium Apartments in Sector 143, Noida.


    Location


    0 kms from the Noida- Greater Noida Expressway and from the proposed FNG Expressway.
    200 m frontage along 75 m wide sector road, which provides easy accessibility to DND Flyway and Yamuna Expressway.
    Proposed metro link in a 1 km radius from the site.


    Project Highlights

    Modern and contemporary multi-storied building designed by world- renowned Architect Hafeez Contractor. Vastu compliant architecture
    An innovatively designed club house with Unique concept of SKY Walk connecting all towers.
    Along with space to allow residents to host exclusive private events and with facilities like private library / reading lounge with
    A fully equipped state-of-the-art gymnasium and sports arena.
    Full size swimming pool exclusively for the residents.
    International level soft& hard landscaping with water bodies & fountains.
    Well-manicured exteriors with planned walkways and jogging tracks with no surface car parking.
    Approximately 280 units spread over 3 towers over 3.5 Acres.
    3-tier security systems with electronic surveillance
    Uninterrupted 24/7-power supply with power back-up and round-the-clock water supply & wi-fi internet broadband connectivity.
    High-speed elevators for residents and separate service elevators for staff.
    Easy access to healthcare services such as Max Hospital, Fortis Hospital, Apollo Indraprastha Hospital, Kailash Hospital and Indo-Gulf Hospital
    Uninterrupted access to Educational institutions such as Amity University and Mahamaya University as well as to Greater Noida Educational City
    Reputed schools in the vicinity include The Shriram Millennium School, Lotus Valley School, Genesis Global School, DPS Expressway, Step by Step World School
    Nearby Attractions include F1 track, Worlds of Wonder Amusement Park, Sector-18 Commercial District, Noida City Centre, Noida Golf Course, Botanical Garden
    No cost or time overrun.




    Product Features



    Optimum space utilization with provision for natural light and cross-ventilation with effective apartment layout design.
    Well designed spacious apartments
    Air-conditioned apartments
    Fully equipped Modular Kitchen with Hob, Chimney, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator and Washing Machine.
    Modular wardrobes of standard make in all the Bedrooms.
    Piped natural gas connection in each apartment.
    Fire Fighting system as per latest norms.


    Pre Launch Offer:

    Book a unit at Basic Sales Price of Rs.5,440/- psf (50% Down payment in 30 days from booking / Lock in period of 12 months for sale)
    Launch Basic Sales Price Rs. 6250/- psf




    Unit Types and Sizes



    Unit Types and Sizes

    3 Bedroom, Family Lounge, Living cum Dining, Puja and Worker Rooms : 2,675 Sq ft
    4 Bedroom, Family Lounge, Living cum Dining, Puja and Worker Rooms : 3,175 Sq ft
    4 Bedroom, Family Lounge, Living, Dining, Puja and Worker Rooms : 4,275 Sq ft




    Bank Loan Available :

    ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and Bank of Maharastra






    For Bookings Call: ABCD
    dinesh bhai, did you receive this today, if yes, can you please PM the broker's number. The offer with this pricing was there around 3-4 months back, the broker is either sending old emails or there is something not right.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    dinesh bhai, did you receive this today, if yes, can you please PM the broker's number. The offer with this pricing was there around 3-4 months back, the broker is either sending old emails or there is something not right.


    Seems old
    CommentQuote
  • Oh shoot - sorry for the confusion. Somehow my mailbox was sorted for March and I saw the mail and posted it.

    I received this in March - my bad!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Oh shoot - sorry for the confusion. Somehow my mailbox was sorted for March and I saw the mail and posted it.

    I received this in March - my bad!
    okay, this post will also send a message to the people making baseless claims of units being available at older rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Receivd just a few days ago

    The proposal is as follows ,and this is not for every one in the market.
    You make a booking for an apartment of size 2675 sq ft and the rate charged to you would be Rs 6250,
    You will have to make a payment of 40% in the next few days and the builder will give you an assured profit of Rs 675 p sq ft after one year,This is equal to 27 % returns.



    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Receivd just a few days ago

    The proposal is as follows ,and this is not for every one in the market.
    You make a booking for an apartment of size 2675 sq ft and the rate charged to you would be Rs 6250,
    You will have to make a payment of 40% in the next few days and the builder will give you an assured profit of Rs 675 p sq ft after one year,This is equal to 27 % returns.



    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    if you can please PM me the broker's number, I need check on the rate PLUS exit options.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    if you can please PM me the broker's number, I need check on the rate PLUS exit options.


    You think it's a good investment. Is it not a shamm. How will you able to ensure the builders honors the buy back. Something too good to be true is usually fake. I hv the agreement too. Just give me your mail I'd. I will forward it.



    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote