SAHA GROUPE is soon to define the perfect meaning of luxury with its new residential project Amadeus . Known for creating the best residential communities (iconic ATS Village sec-93, Meghdootam sec-50 Noida), the group has now planned Amadeus in sector-143, Noida Expressway. This is going to be a modern residential community, which will present 3 /4 BHK fully furnished apartments at an ideal location on Noida Expressway in Noida. Saha Amadeus will be an extraordinary project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor.

This factor can best define the level of elegance and opulence to be maintained in this upcoming project. Sprawling over the total area of 5.85 acres, the project will make you access a new level of luxury. Best known as the super luxury development, Amadeus will be the ultimate address where the charm of nature will also be evident. Surrounded by different residential communities, Amadeus Noida Expressway will be one of its kind in the entire area. Amadeus residential project can be said to be amongst the most happening destinations for home buyers in Noida. This fact is justified quite well with the standard of living and ultra-modern infrastructure, which is going to be reflected in this new residential project. For all the home buyers who wish to witness luxuries all around, SAHA GROUPE has come up with the concept of Amadeus at Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.

• Project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor
• Super luxury apartments available in 2550-3775 sq. ft. sizes
• International level landscaping with water bodies and fountains
• Uninterrupted views of beautiful greens from maximum units
• 3-tier security systems with electronic surveillance
• Wi-Fi internet broadband connectivity and High Speed Elevators
• Well-manicured exteriors with walk-ways and jogging tracks
• Innovatively designed Clubhouse, Gym and Swimming Pool
• Exclusively planned Sports Arena
Read more
482 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Oh shoot - sorry for the confusion. Somehow my mailbox was sorted for March and I saw the mail and posted it.

I received this in March - my bad!

Bad bad very bad :-)
    Naughty Bhai

Log heart attack hi jayega
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Receivd just a few days ago

The proposal is as follows ,and this is not for every one in the market.
    You make a booking for an apartment of size 2675 sq ft and the rate charged to you would be Rs 6250,
    You will have to make a payment of 40% in the next few days and the builder will give you an assured profit of Rs 675 p sq ft after one year,This is equal to 27 % returns.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

And then the currency will drop 30 per cent and money stuck in India
    CommentQuote
    You think it's a good investment. Is it not a shamm. How will you able to ensure the builders honors the buy back. Something too good to be true is usually fake. I hv the agreement too. Just give me your mail I'd. I will forward it.

Email to me too pls
    Have send u PM
    Waiting
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Oh shoot - sorry for the confusion. Somehow my mailbox was sorted for March and I saw the mail and posted it.

I received this in March - my bad!

Dinesh bhai, All,

The one and only ally broker of Saha has been regularly sending me messages to buy it for 5850 with buy back, his last message was just abt 1 mo. back.

My heart says, he's one of us as I've noticed a similarity of words and sentences in his emails (had a cpl of phone talks also) and some posts here

Such is the confusion created by Saha and his ally ... "5850, no 6250, no 6900, no 7250 ... still available for 5850 (3 mos. back), last chance for 5850 (1 mo. back)" that someone who would have been interested in Amadeus would actually run away !!

Anyhow, let's see how many of us are courageous enough to invest in this one at such rates with such surroundings and with such "huge" :bab (59): greens/open area, and the fact that this time, there's no TGB with Saha.

BTW, is it appropriate on Saha's part to still use the word "FNG" in the updated brochure. Does FNG exist anymore ? If not, isn't is giving false statement ?

Also, if seniors could throw some light on this ... why has Amadeus not been launched so far (was expected good 4-5 mos. back) while some of us claim he raised as many as 150 crores during pre-launch ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by friendly
    Dinesh bhai, All,

The one and only ally broker of Saha has been regularly sending me messages to buy it for 5850 with buy back, his last message was just abt 1 mo. back.

My heart says, he's one of us as I've noticed a similarity of words and sentences in his emails (had a cpl of phone talks also) and some posts here

Such is the confusion created by Saha and his ally ... "5850, no 6250, no 6900, no 7250 ... still available for 5850 (3 mos. back), last chance for 5850 (1 mo. back)" that someone who would have been interested in Amadeus would actually run away !!

Anyhow, let's see how many of us are courageous enough to invest in this one at such rates with such surroundings and with such "huge" :bab (59): greens/open area, and the fact that this time, there's no TGB with Saha.

BTW, is it appropriate on Saha's part to still use the word "FNG" in the updated brochure. Does FNG exist anymore ? If not, isn't is giving false statement ?

Also, if seniors could throw some light on this ... why has Amadeus not been launched so far (was expected good 4-5 mos. back) while some of us claim he raised as many as 150 crores during pre-launch ?

Why you have so such negativity for this project?
    Earlier you were saying Bank would not fund,, but Bank is funding and construction is also going on.
    CommentQuote
    You think it's a good investment. Is it not a shamm. How will you able to ensure the builders honors the buy back. Something too good to be true is usually fake. I hv the agreement too. Just give me your mail I'd. I will forward it.

have sent the PM mate..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Why you have so such negativity for this project?
    Earlier you were saying Bank would not fund,, but Bank is funding and construction is also going on.
    found the reason behind the negativity, will update everyone in sometime.
    CommentQuote
  • Please note down that despite Saha being a good builder, he has fallen into brokers' trap due to utter desperation of money. The brokers are very active on this thread and are pushing people to invest at insane prices just with buy back assurance. The price hikes will be artificial and with such weak financials the buy back will be next to impossible. Remember that just before buy back date they will pressurise brokers to ensure that no buy back happens. Brokers will sing songs of appreciation before buy back dates and believe me the project is good but does not deserve a price of more than 5000 Rs psf under any circumstances. Please open your eyes and compare prices with adjoining projects. The brokers are cheating you on pretext of buy backs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    found the reason behind the negativity, will update everyone in sometime.

Passion Bhai, now since you have the details, can you please enlighten us what you think about this deal... is it worth it. Is it possible to do anything if the builder does not honor the buy back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ibmrohit
    Please note down that despite Saha being a good builder, he has fallen into brokers' trap due to utter desperation of money. The brokers are very active on this thread and are pushing people to invest at insane prices just with buy back assurance. The price hikes will be artificial and with such weak financials the buy back will be next to impossible. Remember that just before buy back date they will pressurise brokers to ensure that no buy back happens. Brokers will sing songs of appreciation before buy back dates and believe me the project is good but does not deserve a price of more than 5000 Rs psf under any circumstances. Please open your eyes and compare prices with adjoining projects. The brokers are cheating you on pretext of buy backs.

yup, i also don't think that the project deserves such prices.... but the project in itself may be good option if priced appropriately
    CommentQuote
    Passion Bhai, now since you have the details, can you please enlighten us what you think about this deal... is it worth it. Is it possible to do anything if the builder does not honor the buy back.
    thanks much for sharing this, in fact you are the only one from a lot of people (especially the ones spreading negativity) who has been able to share something with the pricing which is substantially lower than what's published on Saha's website else only talks were happening from negative spirits, to unveil the truth, we shall have to wait till tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ibmrohit
    Please note down that despite Saha being a good builder, he has fallen into brokers' trap due to utter desperation of money. The brokers are very active on this thread and are pushing people to invest at insane prices just with buy back assurance. The price hikes will be artificial and with such weak financials the buy back will be next to impossible. Remember that just before buy back date they will pressurise brokers to ensure that no buy back happens. Brokers will sing songs of appreciation before buy back dates and believe me the project is good but does not deserve a price of more than 5000 Rs psf under any circumstances. Please open your eyes and compare prices with adjoining projects. The brokers are cheating you on pretext of buy backs.
    i too was personally doubting about the buy back scheme been introduced again, lets wait till tomorrow and see what this broker has for the project (the one which Aviral sent me on the email), on a side note, have you cross checked with the company and the brokers about their flexibility in pricing or is it just assumption you are going by? The reason I am asking this is because when I call the company directly, I see rigidness towards the pricing and they push me to come to their office and they will then do whatever best that they can. Brokers tell me how to negotiate with them and how much can they go down, one broker didn't even want to meet if I was thinking of booking below 6500 in CLP when the pricing was 6750 or 6900.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aviral79
    you think it's a good investment. Is it not a shamm. How will you able to ensure the builders honors the buy back. Something too good to be true is usually fake. I hv the agreement too. Just give me your mail i'd. I will forward it.

Sent from my iphone 5 using tapatalk

not fair sir ji
    u said today that u have agreement and instead of agreement you have send me a broker agents detail

something fushy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    not fair sir ji
    u said today that u have agreement and instead of agreement you have send me a broker agents detail

something fushy

I feel same way vb bro...this thread is hijacked by property dealers. All theatre piece going on to tell one broker is giving it cheaper so lets buy from him. Already a hint that paper price is meaningless. Multiple ids doing rounds and insisting on pricing etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    i too was personally doubting about the buy back scheme been introduced again, lets wait till tomorrow and see what this broker has for the project (the one which Aviral sent me on the email), on a side note, have you cross checked with the company and the brokers about their flexibility in pricing or is it just assumption you are going by? The reason I am asking this is because when I call the company directly, I see rigidness towards the pricing and they push me to come to their office and they will then do whatever best that they can. Brokers tell me how to negotiate with them and how much can they go down, one broker didn't even want to meet if I was thinking of booking below 6500 in CLP when the pricing was 6750 or 6900.

You guys are treating this project as if you are getting or selling a rare Piece of art. It is a good product but very bad marketing initiative with hidden agenda posts and overhyped. If the owner honors his refund scheme with 27% interest he will shut down his shop very next day. I am sure they will keep a safety clause to avoid returning money and one must see the agreement for same.

Please put the agreement draft by pm or attach here.
    CommentQuote