SAHA GROUPE is soon to define the perfect meaning of luxury with its new residential project Amadeus . Known for creating the best residential communities (iconic ATS Village sec-93, Meghdootam sec-50 Noida), the group has now planned Amadeus in sector-143, Noida Expressway. This is going to be a modern residential community, which will present 3 /4 BHK fully furnished apartments at an ideal location on Noida Expressway in Noida. Saha Amadeus will be an extraordinary project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor.

This factor can best define the level of elegance and opulence to be maintained in this upcoming project. Sprawling over the total area of 5.85 acres, the project will make you access a new level of luxury. Best known as the super luxury development, Amadeus will be the ultimate address where the charm of nature will also be evident. Surrounded by different residential communities, Amadeus Noida Expressway will be one of its kind in the entire area. Amadeus residential project can be said to be amongst the most happening destinations for home buyers in Noida. This fact is justified quite well with the standard of living and ultra-modern infrastructure, which is going to be reflected in this new residential project. For all the home buyers who wish to witness luxuries all around, SAHA GROUPE has come up with the concept of Amadeus at Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.

• Project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor
• Super luxury apartments available in 2550-3775 sq. ft. sizes
• International level landscaping with water bodies and fountains
• Uninterrupted views of beautiful greens from maximum units
• 3-tier security systems with electronic surveillance
• Wi-Fi internet broadband connectivity and High Speed Elevators
• Well-manicured exteriors with walk-ways and jogging tracks
• Innovatively designed Clubhouse, Gym and Swimming Pool
• Exclusively planned Sports Arena
Read more
Reply
482 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Smanium
    You guys are treating this project as if you are getting or selling a rare Piece of art. It is a good product but very bad marketing initiative with hidden agenda posts and overhyped. If the owner honors his refund scheme with 27% interest he will shut down his shop very next day. I am sure they will keep a safety clause to avoid returning money and one must see the agreement for same.

    Please put the agreement draft by pm or attach here.


    I agree.... I did not even give it read.... It's like those fixed return bank guarantees which May never play out. Or the builder is in a ego rush to the beat A and T of ATS.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Dude get the agreement yourself as I don't have it. Some one asked for info which I had so i shared it and apparently it turns out tobe priced info or may be not ... Will know tomorrow as passion said. Fushy ?? This entire discussion looks fishy to me.

    Originally Posted by Vb2309
    not fair sir ji
    u said today that u have agreement and instead of agreement you have send me a broker agents detail

    something fushy





    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Happy to help n hope you find the info useful.

    Originally Posted by Passion
    thanks much for sharing this, in fact you are the only one from a lot of people (especially the ones spreading negativity) who has been able to share something with the pricing which is substantially lower than what's published on Saha's website else only talks were happening from negative spirits, to unveil the truth, we shall have to wait till tomorrow.





    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ibmrohit
    Please note down that despite Saha being a good builder, he has fallen into brokers' trap due to utter desperation of money. The brokers are very active on this thread and are pushing people to invest at insane prices just with buy back assurance. The price hikes will be artificial and with such weak financials the buy back will be next to impossible. Remember that just before buy back date they will pressurise brokers to ensure that no buy back happens. Brokers will sing songs of appreciation before buy back dates and believe me the project is good but does not deserve a price of more than 5000 Rs psf under any circumstances. Please open your eyes and compare prices with adjoining projects. The brokers are cheating you on pretext of buy backs.


    WHY do YOU think that the project is good for 5000 and not for 5850 ?

    Being good at 5000 conforms that FUNDAMENTALS are good.

    I am so much on the verge of trying to make an impression of positive / negative about this project.

    What I do appreciate that even 'friendly' bhai thinks that the project is worth at x price, but he , as written in his post above has a SOLID point. Why is it not FORMALLY LAUNCHED YET?

    Nothing Surprises Me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Dude get the agreement yourself as I don't have it. Some one asked for info which I had so i shared it and apparently it turns out tobe priced info or may be not ... Will know tomorrow as passion said. Fushy ?? This entire discussion looks fishy to me.






    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk


    Sir ji

    YOU QUOTED that you have the agreement.
    I did not quotes.

    Emails means nothing. Please can you badly help us all by showing us the agreement?

    It would be extremely nice If u can facilitate ?
    If not , then I will 'understand'.

    Thankxn

    Nothing Surprises Me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Smanium
    You guys are treating this project as if you are getting or selling a rare Piece of art. It is a good product but very bad marketing initiative with hidden agenda posts and overhyped. If the owner honors his refund scheme with 27% interest he will shut down his shop very next day. I am sure they will keep a safety clause to avoid returning money and one must see the agreement for same.

    Please put the agreement draft by pm or attach here.


    Bahut Sahee baat hai bhai
    100 take Sahee
    27 per cent ke guarantee !
    Dama dam mast kalandar

    The project is good
    Promoters are very respectable
    They will surely deliver

    Marketing could be little better
    I believe it would come out to be one of the better projects

    I remain interested
    Waiting to consider buying in resale


    Nothing Surprises Me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    WHY do YOU think that the project is good for 5000 and not for 5850 ?

    Being good at 5000 conforms that FUNDAMENTALS are good.

    I am so much on the verge of trying to make an impression of positive / negative about this project.

    What I do appreciate that even 'friendly' bhai thinks that the project is worth at x price, but he , as written in his post above has a SOLID point. Why is it not FORMALLY LAUNCHED YET?

    Nothing Surprises Me


    Good at 5k is my personal opinion,others may differ.
    I feel if ikebana resale with 9th floor construction reached is struggling at 4300 then i dont treat amadeus worth 5k plus with better specs but no construction happened so far.

    Fundamentals must be good as the guy behind project is master of real estate. However the brokers here might screw his project !

    Buying FSI from another company & part sub lease plus map approvals must be tricky and costly. They seem too desperate for funds hence promoting such risky schemes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ibmrohit
    Good at 5k is my personal opinion,others may differ.
    I feel if ikebana resale with 9th floor construction reached is struggling at 4300 then i dont treat amadeus worth 5k plus with better specs but no construction happened so far.

    Fundamentals must be good as the guy behind project is master of real estate. However the brokers here might screw his project !

    Buying FSI from another company & part sub lease plus map approvals must be tricky and costly. They seem too desperate for funds hence promoting such risky schemes.


    Good write up Rohit from IBM.

    IKEBENA and AMADEUS are different products aspirations. Amadeus is far superior to be product.

    Buying FSI is a norm In multiple MUMBAI projects. Nothing WRONT in it till money is paid and rights acquired.

    If you call laying foundation as nt being construction start, then u are correct. You can also term it as initial stages.

    Yes Mr.Saha is VERY experienced and it his name and presence that keeps me interested to buy in a resale , when it opens.

    I do NOT understand that how can brokers spoil a project ???? Brokers sell and get there share. I have nothing against brokers. They provide a service, if honest, ten they are very valuable .

    I do agree the s hemes seem risky, but show confidence of the builder too.

    Nothing Surprises Me
    CommentQuote
  • I intend to say : Mr Saha is a man with vision but unfortunately he seems low on liquidity.
    The scheme in itself is not bad but market is bad so timing is bad for assuring such returns.
    Brokers are not bad but the seemingly educated brokers here are telling their elders ( educated & seasoned investors ) how to calculate 2+2..or abc of real estate. This gives impression that TGB is using cheap tactics for marketing hence giving wrong impression.
    Had it been Ats : the scheme wud have never come on forums...they have the finesse..and understand subtilities of A grade marketing..They wud have opened and put SOLD OUT tag in no time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    found the reason behind the negativity, will update everyone in sometime.
    the guy either seem to me as a broker of Prateek or someone who missed the bus in Amadeus and invested in Edifice. Statistically tàlking, he is there for around 4 and a hàlf months and spending equal time on Amadeus when his posts show that he has invested in Edifice, this sounds like being interested in neighbor's wife instead of your own. Moreover he mentions of booking in Edifice at 6400 when the pricing of Amadeus was 6000 so this is an obvious case of jealousy too because Edifice is still trading at the same price and Amadeus increased by about 1000 bucks. Rest I will soon share about the offer which Aviral got over the email, but all in all cookie bhai, his negativity is justified considering the phase he is in.
    CommentQuote
  • Amadeus sector 143 - New Luxury Project by Saha group (Ex-ATS)

    Originally Posted by Passion
    the guy either seem to me as a broker of Prateek or someone who missed the bus in Amadeus and invested in Edifice. Statistically tàlking, he is there for around 4 and a hàlf months and spending equal time on Amadeus when his posts show that he has invested in Edifice, this sounds like being interested in neighbor's wife instead of your own. Moreover he mentions of booking in Edifice at 6400 when the pricing of Amadeus was 6000 so this is an obvious case of jealousy too because Edifice is still trading at the same price and Amadeus increased by about 1000 bucks. Rest I will soon share about the offer which Aviral got over the email, but all in all cookie bhai, his negativity is justified considering the phase he is in.


    I will not comment on bloggers but there is some COMPARISON of neighbours xxx that made me lough. U have a good sense of humour. But try keep it non personal .

    Also I believe healthy criticism by fellow bloggers of Amadeus can help perspective buyers as it gives the other side of the story .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    the guy either seem to me as a broker of Prateek or someone who missed the bus in Amadeus and invested in Edifice. Statistically tàlking, he is there for around 4 and a hàlf months and spending equal time on Amadeus when his posts show that he has invested in Edifice, this sounds like being interested in neighbor's wife instead of your own. Moreover he mentions of booking in Edifice at 6400 when the pricing of Amadeus was 6000 so this is an obvious case of jealousy too because Edifice is still trading at the same price and Amadeus increased by about 1000 bucks. Rest I will soon share about the offer which Aviral got over the email, but all in all cookie bhai, his negativity is justified considering the phase he is in.


    It took you 17 hrs. to come back with this !! LOL :)

    You don't deserve any explanation but my other coveted forum mates sure do, so ....

    Yes, I've bought an Edifice flat and No, I don't need to be their broker. I've a decent job and a great life.

    Yes, I booked it at 6400 BSP but with free club and car parking, so effectively, it makes it 6100 BSP for me.

    I don't care whether it's 3000 now or 6400 or more because I see it as a second home and know that when it's habitable, I'd be ecstatic to move there.

    What else ...

    I'm negative about Amadeus because I see that you have been artificially promoting this project and have been polluting the forum by posting fake rate increases just like one of the few brokers of Amadeus, who keeps contacting me to convince me to book one for 5850 with buy back. Last contact as barely a mo. back when acc. to you the price was already 6900

    BTW, a few pages back on this very forum, someone revealed that you're also a broker ... if that rings any bells to my fellow forum mates.

    All in all, I'll be sad if someone on this forum falls prey to your misleading messages. But, can't do more than that.

    I'm sure people got the message incl. you.

    Otherwise, goodluck trying to lure people to Amadeus. Our communique ends here, forever !!

    Cookie bhai, you're a moderator, so who am I to suggest you anything, but still will take the giant leap by requesting you to remove my messages if you feel I was wrong.
    IREF for me is a knowledge base with people like you, Dinesh bhai, Planner, amitexpert and some others being of immense help by sharing the RE knowhow they possess. I sure missed the boat when Noida EWay projects were being launched. But, I'm an optimist, so visiting IREF gives me great knowledge to help me going forward with my decisions on buying now. I was a bit interested in Amadeus, but before taking the plunge, I'm glad that I visited the site once again, gave a 2nd thought to the shortcomings of the project and got saved from making the wrong decision.

    Love Live IREF and God bless the forum mates who use this forum in the right manner like the ones I referred to above. !! I'm sure there are many more who should be Thanked, but a noob like me could gather the gold sprinkled by the aforesaid members only so far, so ... Way to go !! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by friendly
    It took you 17 hrs. to come back with this !! LOL :)

    You don't deserve any explanation but my other coveted forum mates sure do, so ....

    Yes, I've bought an Edifice flat and No, I don't need to be their broker. I've a decent job and a great life.

    Yes, I booked it at 6400 BSP but with free club and car parking, so effectively, it makes it 6100 BSP for me.

    I don't care whether it's 3000 now or 6400 or more because I see it as a second home and know that when it's habitable, I'd be ecstatic to move there.

    What else ...

    I'm negative about Amadeus because I see that you have been artificially promoting this project and have been polluting the forum by posting fake rate increases just like one of the few brokers of Amadeus, who keeps contacting me to convince me to book one for 5850 with buy back. Last contact as barely a mo. back when acc. to you the price was already 6900

    BTW, a few pages back on this very forum, someone revealed that you're also a broker ... if that rings any bells to my fellow forum mates.

    All in all, I'll be sad if someone on this forum falls prey to your misleading messages. But, can't do more than that.

    I'm sure people got the message incl. you.

    Otherwise, goodluck trying to lure people to Amadeus. Our communique ends here, forever !!

    Cookie bhai, you're a moderator, so who am I to suggest you anything, but still will take the giant leap by requesting you to remove my messages if you feel I was wrong.
    IREF for me is a knowledge base with people like you, Dinesh bhai, Planner, amitexpert and some others being of immense help by sharing the RE knowhow they possess. I sure missed the boat when Noida EWay projects were being launched. But, I'm an optimist, so visiting IREF gives me great knowledge to help me going forward with my decisions on buying now. I was a bit interested in Amadeus, but before taking the plunge, I'm glad that I visited the site once again, gave a 2nd thought to the shortcomings of the project and got saved from making the wrong decision.

    Love Live IREF and God bless the forum mates who use this forum in the right manner like the ones I referred to above. !! I'm sure there are many more who should be Thanked, but a noob like me could gather the gold sprinkled by the aforesaid members only so far, so ... Way to go !! :)
    and I remember telling you to please share the brokers details so that the facts can be put right however you didn't and would still not do because that was baseless. Forget about rate increase being deserving or not but is it authentic or not is what atleast I have been trying to find out each time when they increase the rate. Instead you hàve only been posting baseless views with no cross verification, how am I to believe that they are selling at 5000, 6000 or 7000 just by reading your posts which are baseless or by doing a ground check.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by friendly
    It took you 17 hrs. to come back with this !! LOL :)

    You don't deserve any explanation but my other coveted forum mates sure do, so ....

    Yes, I've bought an Edifice flat and No, I don't need to be their broker. I've a decent job and a great life.

    Yes, I booked it at 6400 BSP but with free club and car parking, so effectively, it makes it 6100 BSP for me.

    I don't care whether it's 3000 now or 6400 or more because I see it as a second home and know that when it's habitable, I'd be ecstatic to move there.

    What else ...

    I'm negative about Amadeus because I see that you have been artificially promoting this project and have been polluting the forum by posting fake rate increases just like one of the few brokers of Amadeus, who keeps contacting me to convince me to book one for 5850 with buy back. Last contact as barely a mo. back when acc. to you the price was already 6900

    BTW, a few pages back on this very forum, someone revealed that you're also a broker ... if that rings any bells to my fellow forum mates.

    All in all, I'll be sad if someone on this forum falls prey to your misleading messages. But, can't do more than that.

    I'm sure people got the message incl. you.

    Otherwise, goodluck trying to lure people to Amadeus. Our communique ends here, forever !!

    Cookie bhai, you're a moderator, so who am I to suggest you anything, but still will take the giant leap by requesting you to remove my messages if you feel I was wrong.
    IREF for me is a knowledge base with people like you, Dinesh bhai, Planner, amitexpert and some others being of immense help by sharing the RE knowhow they possess. I sure missed the boat when Noida EWay projects were being launched. But, I'm an optimist, so visiting IREF gives me great knowledge to help me going forward with my decisions on buying now. I was a bit interested in Amadeus, but before taking the plunge, I'm glad that I visited the site once again, gave a 2nd thought to the shortcomings of the project and got saved from making the wrong decision.

    Love Live IREF and God bless the forum mates who use this forum in the right manner like the ones I referred to above. !! I'm sure there are many more who should be Thanked, but a noob like me could gather the gold sprinkled by the aforesaid members only so far, so ... Way to go !! :)


    Bye 'Friendly'
    It is sad you have left the thread as your criticism gave a balance.

    As a good bye note may I say a simple thing :

    I BELIEVE THAT BOTH YOU AND PASSION ARE PASSIONATE INVESTORS ANS BOTH ARE NOT BROKERS.

    Both want their respective investments to do well and look at the positive view of their investments.

    Try not call each other brokers ( though I have nothing against brokers).

    Unnecessary criticism of a project some one else invested in and the other choose NOT to invest in ( despite serious consideration to do so) shows worthiness of BOTH projects on question.

    Bye 'friendly' and thanks for the note u send me. I can share that I have spoken to "passion" who does not seem to be a broker and is a gentleman to speak to .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ibmrohit
    Please note down that despite Saha being a good builder, he has fallen into brokers' trap due to utter desperation of money. The brokers are very active on this thread and are pushing people to invest at insane prices just with buy back assurance. The price hikes will be artificial and with such weak financials the buy back will be next to impossible. Remember that just before buy back date they will pressurise brokers to ensure that no buy back happens. Brokers will sing songs of appreciation before buy back dates and believe me the project is good but does not deserve a price of more than 5000 Rs psf under any circumstances. Please open your eyes and compare prices with adjoining projects. The brokers are cheating you on pretext of buy backs.
    shall one only compares the pricing or should take specs and quality based on the previous projects into consideration as well. Please suggest.
    CommentQuote