Collapse

Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

Last updated: August 28 2018
498 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amadeus by Saha group ExATS sector 143 Noida

the dont want investors. guess with the pricing and payment pattern they are looking at end users. but again price seems to be on the higher side

Comment

No end user wants to invest in a luxury project in the proximity of 1 BHK..

Comment

There must be some rationale behind keeping such crazy price. Need to find that out. Also, what must be the investors thinking when they put their money in this project? Strange!!!!!

Comment

What are the specs of this project? What really makes it a luxury project. Only after such info, we can justify the prices proposed.

Comment

confidence is good, but overconfidence .... kabhi kabhi lag jaati hai.
            If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Foolish..absurd pricing. I can get a RTM in Eldeco Utopia today at close to 7000-7500/-. Why should i buy this project in the midst of a khicdi layout of 5800 CLP ++ other charges.

AMADEUS....pick it up for MADNESS

Comment

Originally posted by neptune View Post
                Whats wrong in the strategy....
                Its good that since logix wasn't able to drive sales...due to cash flow issue or bad WOM, they sold off to a major player who has the guts..
                Ver good strategy for all....existing buyers in Zest should benefit as well...
                Just give a thought why logix is not able to sell. When they can sell green & county then why not this.

Ok if i buy your argument that it is good strategy then think of scenario where logix is not able to complete the zest project. Victory had provided poor exterior to there block.

Logix zest is small project where around 5 tower is going to be build by logix, 3 by victory, 3 by shah.

It is better to buy builder floor in indrapuram then this.

Just give a thought why logix 150 sector fails. What happen to sector 75 even one of best sector in under construction sector.

Disclaimer: I am end user you all can check my linkedin and facebook by the name of Vishal Garg / Tata Elxsi

Comment

I will be surprised to see even a single unit sold at this price The company may,however, start saying -FEW units left

Friends, please don't throw your money. There are many more opportunities available today

Comment

Originally posted by Mulmule View Post
                    I will be surprised to see even a single unit sold at this price The company may,however, start saying -FEW units left

Friends, please don't throw your money. There are many more opportunities available today
                    Do not worry, you will not be surprised.

They will have same fate as ats 150. Flop show ahead !

Comment

Pricing looks high but comparing the specs it may make sense, plus Mr. Saha's brand name will add another 10% onto the costing for a buyer.

There is a lucrative payment plan of 50% during booking and 50% after 2 years, which is avl for a few units.

Eg. If someone has liquidity of 70L today, he can invest that money wait for 2 years and then exit with profit and enter into any RTM property like, Lotus 300, Panache island or equivalent.
                      Note- There is a buy-back/interest offer avl on 70L down payment incase once needs an exit before 2 years.
                      MM

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X