SAHA GROUPE is soon to define the perfect meaning of luxury with its new residential project Amadeus . Known for creating the best residential communities (iconic ATS Village sec-93, Meghdootam sec-50 Noida), the group has now planned Amadeus in sector-143, Noida Expressway. This is going to be a modern residential community, which will present 3 /4 BHK fully furnished apartments at an ideal location on Noida Expressway in Noida. Saha Amadeus will be an extraordinary project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor.

This factor can best define the level of elegance and opulence to be maintained in this upcoming project. Sprawling over the total area of 5.85 acres, the project will make you access a new level of luxury. Best known as the super luxury development, Amadeus will be the ultimate address where the charm of nature will also be evident. Surrounded by different residential communities, Amadeus Noida Expressway will be one of its kind in the entire area. Amadeus residential project can be said to be amongst the most happening destinations for home buyers in Noida. This fact is justified quite well with the standard of living and ultra-modern infrastructure, which is going to be reflected in this new residential project. For all the home buyers who wish to witness luxuries all around, SAHA GROUPE has come up with the concept of Amadeus at Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.

• Project designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor
• Super luxury apartments available in 2550-3775 sq. ft. sizes
• International level landscaping with water bodies and fountains
• Uninterrupted views of beautiful greens from maximum units
• 3-tier security systems with electronic surveillance
• Wi-Fi internet broadband connectivity and High Speed Elevators
• Well-manicured exteriors with walk-ways and jogging tracks
• Innovatively designed Clubhouse, Gym and Swimming Pool
• Exclusively planned Sports Arena
Read more
482 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even I was informed by my broker about the uniqueness of this project, he gave may some 30% return p.a on the investment of around 60-70 lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stiffler
    Kya coolatta bhai, kahan se propworld ki site ka link de diya. Deepak Batra ki chor company hai. market ke sabse badnaam companies main se ek hai. link hi dena tha to builder ki direct site se de dete.

Didn't know this about PropWorld. Btw, I couldn't find the builder website. Please share it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolatta
    Didn't know this about PropWorld. Btw, I couldn't find the builder website. Please share it.

Saha Groupe Projects Amadeus Luxury Residential Apartments Noida Expressway
    This is the link.

Being upside down, you won't find anything. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Saha Groupe Projects Amadeus Luxury Residential Apartments Noida Expressway
    This is the link.

Being upside down, you won't find anything. :)

LOL.

Thanks for sharing the link. I wasn't able to find the builder site to crosscheck. Seems my post was removed by mods now.
    CommentQuote
  • this render of Amadeus again reminds us of TGB Meghdootam ..cant they come up with any new designs rather than repeating meghdootam again in sec 143 this time :)
    CommentQuote
  • Same thoughts flashed in my mind when i saw these. Otherwise, I am quite positive on the project. Unlike 97.29% chor builders of Noida, atlest one can expect these guys to deliver good project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DeadlyNausea
    Same thoughts flashed in my mind when i saw these. Otherwise, I am quite positive on the project. Unlike 97.29% chor builders of Noida, atlest one can expect these guys to deliver good project.

sir ji itna accurate figure ? 97.29 ?? :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    sir ji itna accurate figure ? 97.29 ?? :D :D

Actually I rounded off. The actual figure was 97.28763538389
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DeadlyNausea
    Actually I rounded off. The actual figure was 97.28763538389

hahahaha ultimate !!
    CommentQuote
  • Saha has decided to beat ats on this and this the beginning of golden era of tgb , the real man behind ats. In five yrs saha will cross ats and this is a guy who works ethically, he just needs some funds more to get established, we shd see him after a year , he will start crossing ats
    CommentQuote
  • You guys seem confident about this project. I am planning to invest in edifice. Do you feel i should consider this one also ?
    How would one compare this project with prateek edifice ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Puneethcl
    You guys seem confident about this project. I am planning to invest in edifice. Do you feel i should consider this one also ?

This project will be better then prateek.
    Prateek has so far delivered only Mediocre projects only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Puneethcl
    You guys seem confident about this project. I am planning to invest in edifice. Do you feel i should consider this one also ?

I'm also in the same boat. IMHO, Edifice's location is better as against Amadeus'. Not too much difference in the cost as well.

Seniors, pls. enlighten us. What should be the deciding factors ?
    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Well that may not be true in coming yrs.
    Originally Posted by friendly
    I'm also in the same boat. IMHO, Edifice's location is better as against Amadeus'. Not too much difference in the cost as well.

Seniors, pls. enlighten us. What should be the deciding factors ?
    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • In the long, sec 143 will beat sector 100,107 by a big margin...
    CommentQuote