Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logix Zest Cancelled some towers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Logix Zest Cancelled some towers

Last updated: July 30 2013
29 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Logix Zest Cancelled some towers

    Logix is not cancelling any under construction tower. All towers are those where construction was not at all started , like tower 5 and 6 of studios and 3 and 4 bhk towers where construction had not started. only booking done and so they are shifting their customers

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Logix Zest Cancelled some towers

      Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
      Anyway your vote is pending on " best project on exway" ......do cast vote as u like ..sikka or else....

      Sardar joke is not enough,made efforts....
      I have experience of bad project not for good one.

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Logix Zest Cancelled some towers

        Been to Logix yesterday with one of my friend for his 1 BHK apartment... yes, tower 5 and 6 are trsnsferred to Victory...and construction above 12th floor is scrapped, they're shifting their customers and even allowing them to drop the booking (against what % interest, I donno). They claim the reason to be that NA has asked them to reduce the FAR... why the hell they did not consider it while floating zest booking, no clue!!

        Somehow, Logix's customer care always baffles me...no one responds to any email, you don't know who to meet and raise your queries...their allies like BOP are now posing as if they are unaware of any developments....in one word...it is pathetic. I really wonder, in this customer centric environment, how can they even exist with this sub standard, below-par services.

        Before taking any such decision, they should atleast inform their customers...this is not a joke, after all, we have invested our hard earned money and trusted them above all other builders. Unregulated sectors like RE are breeding grounds for black money and greed.

        Amidst shock and digust, I rest my case.

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Logix Zest Cancelled some towers

          what do you mean by transferring the customers ? At same rate ? If that is the case...its still ok

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Logix Zest Cancelled some towers

            Really bad experience.

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Logix Zest Cancelled some towers

              Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
              Anyway your vote is pending on " best project on exway" ......do cast vote as u like ..sikka or else....

              Sardar joke is not enough,made efforts....
              Amit Dang- Now It is clear that you present in our facebook group also. That's why I'm telling other members, lots of agents present in our group.

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Logix Zest Cancelled some towers

                Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                what do you mean by transferring the customers ? At same rate ? If that is the case...its still ok
                dont know about rates, but ethically they should allow it at the same rates...after all, customers are not responsible for this mess.

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Logix Zest Cancelled some towers

                  Hi guys i checked with Logix they r quite proffesional ...They r transferring customers above 14th floor to lower floors other towers ..they hv even stopped booking...Guys keep trust when u hv invested......they r doing it at old rates but obvious....

                  this is best what anybody builder can do i suppose....also actually one way custors r getting benefitted as they r getting lower fllors ..they way u see it glass is half full

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Logix Zest Cancelled some towers

                    Originally posted by zangoora View Post
                    dont know about rates, but ethically they should allow it at the same rates...after all, customers are not responsible for this mess.
                    I am inline with you Zangoora ji. Your valuable comments are always welcome.
                    One thing I would like to your expert comments
                    1. how come FAR issue was not known to Zest.
                    2. See the layout of Saha. All green area is sold to Saha now. Those (2BHKs) who have paid PLC for green facing will only be able to see Saha's green area . Talk to Sumanglam regarding Saha and you will come to know that this will be bouldary walled different project from Zest.
                    Last edited January 11 2013, 04:16 PM.

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Logix Zest Cancelled some towers

                      Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
                      I am inline with you Zangoora ji. Your valuable comments are always welcome.
                      One thing I would like to your expert comments
                      1. how come FAR issue was not known to Zest.
                      2. See the layout of Saha. All green area is sold to Saha now. Those (2BHKs) who have paid PLC for green facing will only be able to see Saha's green area . Talk to Sumanglam regarding Saha and you will come to know that this will be bouldary walled different project from Zest.
                      1. You know, my gut feeling is that Logix knew about FAR issue right from the beginning... they just fooled buyers and lured them into the trap....once the bookings are majorly done (with upper floors squashed) they have no problems in putting the buyers in lurch....still, this is my POV...

                      2. They plan something, offer something else, start building something different, mid-way they sell it off to others....delay the project to a sickening extent...and finally what comes up is a cluttered pack of cement... but who cares...buyers are happy....they got something which they can now call HOME....after such a long wait . PATHETIC.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X