good afternoon all

I am searching for properties either rtm or possession horizon of 2-3 years. no rush to move in but would like a good location with shops and schools nearby for my little ones. my budget it a bit stretched for now but given 2 more years I can arrange 40l more. so if payment plan is flexible I can get a better property. would like 2500sqft but can go down if location and property is good.

I have seen:

panache - good location but don't like floor plans
logix greens - uncertainty high. never seen any resi from builder
lotus boulevard - floor plans again aren't very good
today homes RR - good location, but loading high, a bit cramped
jaypee wt - good location, exceptional township but saw their GN and most projects seem mediocre even though most beat gurgaon prices. was expecting more so uncertain if I will get the quality I am looking for in wt in my price point

please guide me experts. God bless you
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bhatti
    good afternoon all

I am searching for properties either rtm or possession horizon of 2-3 years. no rush to move in but would like a good location with shops and schools nearby for my little ones. my budget it a bit stretched for now but given 2 more years I can arrange 40l more. so if payment plan is flexible I can get a better property. would like 2500sqft but can go down if location and property is good.

I have seen:

jaypee wt - good location, exceptional township but saw their GN and most projects seem mediocre even though most beat gurgaon prices. was expecting more so uncertain if I will get the quality I am looking for in wt in my price point

As per your calculation, 1.1 cr for 2500 sqft means you are looking fwd for a bsp of 4400 aprox.
    For Rtm this rate is not sufficient for good projects.As you said you can go for another 30-40 lk if time frame inc by 2-3 years, means your budget now goes to 1.3 cr to 1.5 cr

Now for fresh deals of uc propt.
    1. Jp orchards ( some cancel units might be available in fresh)
    2. Sunworld vanalika
    3. Lb espacia
    4. Shantiniketan akriti

For resale under const. Properties with a horizon of 2-3 years and considering your priority on location and schools you can go for orchards, it is having the best specification amongst all properties at this range.
    1. The orchards 2505 wing units- 5400 bsp approx in clp plan
    2. The orchards 2105 sqft - 5300 bsp approx in clp plan

Gud luck
    CommentQuote
  • Bhatti,

Explore Sunshine Helios in Sec-78, posession expected in 2013 - fits in your budget. There is quite informative thread on that project.
    CommentQuote
  • thank you sameer, cautious_guy

- i will talk to JP for orchards. i saw the plan for 2505 unit, very nice but only possible if i get a fresh deal and initial payout isn't huge
    - sunworld vanalika seems out of reach - possession too soon
    - i also like the 2255sqft plan of espacia, 5800bsp AI, may be out of reach as outlay is going to be very quick
    - didn't get to see akriti yet
    - sunshine also has good plans, will check the thread for more info on resale prices etc, but this is also very close to possession so may be hard

thank you thank yu!

still confused. i visited a few sites today afternoon - logix blossom greens, gulshan ikebana

*edit: i also went to see jaypee and found out about kba 2250sq ft plan. seems in reach. but only worried about jaypee quality.
    CommentQuote
  • guys

what do you think about:

- purvanchal royal park - 1950sqft, saw their silver city its great, so hoping this turns out to be good too (AI 1cr)
    - jaypee kba - 2250 sqft, good location, great township, still a bit uncertain about quality (AI 1cr)
    - prateek edifice - 2500sqft, good builder, may be out of budget if i have to pay too soon
    - ats one hamlet - going to be out of budget
    CommentQuote
    guys

what do you think about:

- purvanchal royal park - 1950sqft, saw their silver city its great, so hoping this turns out to be good too (AI 1cr)
    - jaypee kba - 2250 sqft, good location, great township, still a bit uncertain about quality (AI 1cr)
    - prateek edifice - 2500sqft, good builder, may be out of budget if i have to pay too soon
    - ats one hamlet - going to be out of budget

If everything goes as it is said on papers, edifice is grt, the specs are better than orchards and would be a great location with lotus 300 as neighbour.
    Pur. Royal park is also good , if u r working in grtr noida, expressway or sec 62 even this shall be a good place to live
    Ats one hamlet - def. Out of budget long way.
    Kba - if u are leaving orchards coz of budget then kba is the best option, jp quality can be seen in their latest project pavillon court. Have a site visit to wish town
    I have flat of 2055 sqft duplex in kba tower 4, if you are interested in kba, do let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer4582
    As per your calculation, 1.1 cr for 2500 sqft means you are looking fwd for a bsp of 4400 aprox.
    For Rtm this rate is not sufficient for good projects.As you said you can go for another 30-40 lk if time frame inc by 2-3 years, means your budget now goes to 1.3 cr to 1.5 cr

Now for fresh deals of uc propt.
    1. Jp orchards ( some cancel units might be available in fresh)
    2. Sunworld vanalika
    3. Lb espacia
    4. Shantiniketan akriti

For resale under const. Properties with a horizon of 2-3 years and considering your priority on location and schools you can go for orchards, it is having the best specification amongst all properties at this range.
    1. The orchards 2505 wing units- 5400 bsp approx in clp plan
    2. The orchards 2105 sqft - 5300 bsp approx in clp plan

Gud luck

beware of broker trap, buy jaypee only if you are ready to wait for 10 years or more for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Think the possibility to own a Villa tooooo
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    beware of broker trap, buy jaypee only if you are ready to wait for 10 years or more for end use.

thank you TheGuru.

i agree. i spoke to a few ppl about kba at jaypee. brokers are insane. everybody has property on loan which is not the bad part. they pick from end-user at 3800 and sell it later at 4200+. not entirely bad. the bad part is they are all accruing interest and don't have to funds to pay jaypee anything. i would like to consider jaypee but want to stay away from broker hell. i called jaypee but they also forward me to brokers.

can an honest person buy jaypee in resale? how can we escape brokers or if not, any good brokers that work with jaypee?

planner - for villa, out of my budget all areas i considered. plus, safety is a big factor so considering apt.
    CommentQuote
    good afternoon all

I have seen:

Gaur Grandeur
    CommentQuote
    thank you TheGuru.

i agree. i spoke to a few ppl about kba at jaypee. brokers are insane. everybody has property on loan which is not the bad part. they pick from end-user at 3800 and sell it later at 4200+. not entirely bad. the bad part is they are all accruing interest and don't have to funds to pay jaypee anything. i would like to consider jaypee but want to stay away from broker hell. i called jaypee but they also forward me to brokers.

can an honest person buy jaypee in resale? how can we escape brokers or if not, any good brokers that work with jaypee?

planner - for villa, out of my budget all areas i considered. plus, safety is a big factor so considering apt.

I am also under the same trap!! Want to buy in KBA but this brokers trap is just crap. Everyone is quoting above 4200 and saying no sellers available. Still I get 3-4 call from different brokers quoting different rates for the same unit. So I am confused as I don't have any black component and in resale you have to pay the colored component..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul009
    I am also under the same trap!! Want to buy in KBA but this brokers trap is just crap. Everyone is quoting above 4200 and saying no sellers available. Still I get 3-4 call from different brokers quoting different rates for the same unit. So I am confused as I don't have any black component and in resale you have to pay the colored component..

what brokers are doing - telling seller current market rate is 3800. then buying from them and directly selling to us at a higher price. they have official killed the entire process + experience. even if i wanted to go the jaypee route, it seems hard if not impossible but a huge headache either way.

there will surely be a colored component, just depends how lucky you are though pricing wise. i was told jaypee get some cancelled units but jaypee forwards us to brokers again. why? try jaypee still. i am going to jaypee corp office tmrw and talk to them directly myself. :)
    CommentQuote
  • If your expected possession time is 2-3 years then don't pick Jaypee as delays might be longer.

Never believe what brokers have to say as the game they play of no inventory left, high prices etc is old now, but do they get to suck in a poor naive buyer now and then. Try to deal directly with the selling party if interested in re-sale.

Originally Posted by bhatti
    thank you sameer, cautious_guy

- i will talk to JP for orchards. i saw the plan for 2505 unit, very nice but only possible if i get a fresh deal and initial payout isn't huge
    - sunworld vanalika seems out of reach - possession too soon
    - i also like the 2255sqft plan of espacia, 5800bsp AI, may be out of reach as outlay is going to be very quick
    - didn't get to see akriti yet
    - sunshine also has good plans, will check the thread for more info on resale prices etc, but this is also very close to possession so may be hard

thank you thank yu!

still confused. i visited a few sites today afternoon - logix blossom greens, gulshan ikebana

*edit: i also went to see jaypee and found out about kba 2250sq ft plan. seems in reach. but only worried about jaypee quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    If your expected possession time is 2-3 years then don't pick Jaypee as delays might be longer.

Never believe what brokers have to say as the game they play of no inventory left, high prices etc is old now, but do they get to suck in a poor naive buyer now and then. Try to deal directly with the selling party if interested in re-sale.

thank you

the only trouble i have now when it comes to jp. brokers don't let me go to seller because of vested interest. impossible to find direct sellers. middle-men everywhere :(
    CommentQuote
    what brokers are doing - telling seller current market rate is 3800. then buying from them and directly selling to us at a higher price. they have official killed the entire process + experience. even if i wanted to go the jaypee route, it seems hard if not impossible but a huge headache either way.

there will surely be a colored component, just depends how lucky you are though pricing wise. i was told jaypee get some cancelled units but jaypee forwards us to brokers again. why? try jaypee still. i am going to jaypee corp office tmrw and talk to them directly myself. :)

Yeah visiting jp is the best part, plz visit pavilion court and orchard site. You can visit with ur own car. Meet jp heads not brokers, after the visit dont forget to visit Lb to know the difference.
    Not much to say you shall yourself get to know the difference.
    Plz avoid jp if you have a strict vision of 2 years only.
    CommentQuote
  • I say avoid Jaypee all together unless you are getting a ready to move (RTM) property which I don't think is available in Noida right now. Delay with Jaypee could be very very long and frustrating so look for a real close RTM property and enjoy. Looking at the size of the project Orchard and the speed with which Jaypee is doing work in its other projects, expect atleast 5 years(conservative estimate) for delivery. Talk to a real end-user or investor instead of a broker to know the true state of the projects with Jaypee.

Brokers are another reason buyers are staying away from Jaypee and it is hurting the builder more than helping. I don't mind dealing with brokers as far as deals are reasonably fair but its better to stay away when games and lies start getting involved.
    CommentQuote