Sort by :
Filter by :
- I have booked in Victory Crossroad Noida as end User... I had no idea of realty, Noida region rather had not been to NCR for past 10 years but still made the booking on the advice of a broker....who initially stopped my initial booking made in Noida Extension Mahagun Myra on friends advice and then adviced 2-3 project Assotech , Victory and Regency out of whch I chose Victory Crossroad. 2-3 months after ooking I came to know of IREF and later gained quite a bit of knowledge at realty and the risks involved especially in Noida ...
Though I do not repent my decission in buying in Victory and infact had been lucky that even my Broker gave me the same discount as all others who booked at that time and moreover my broker and his office are still extending all the support to me .
But incase I would had read IREF columns before booking maybe I had not made this booking since Victry was a new Builder and would had not trusted any broker talking to him just on phone and giving the booking amount believing every word written in Pamphlets and what the broker said ...
I would rather say ignorence was bliss in my case...CommentQuote0Flag
- No doubt about that IREF is an excellent source of info for the real estate. Thanks to it.CommentQuote0Flag
- Surprisingly I have joined in August 2009 (out of curiosity, started a small hunt) but never came back to the forum till last couple of months due to work, came back as new user (keeping in mind for self use) and lately realized I already have the account and got activated the old one.
All and all I am still looking for my 'dream home' and don't have any bad feeling of not booking earlier because that doesn't help rather getting awesome tips from all of you making me stronger every day.
I was in dilemma booking in Noida Extension vs. Noida Expressway, working in Noida Expressway, living in South Delhi (own a small flat, thanks to my wife who mold my decision not to buy in JP Aman, that's around 17 lacs bsp at that time :))
Finally would soon crack a deal somewhere on Expressway itself for self use, not in a hurry so of course looking for project who take good time to complete so that I can arrange maximum fund from my own pocket rather getting huge loan amount from bank.
Thanks to all the seniors, who keep sharing their thoughts and make us rich, not in terms of money but because of RE knowledge which is far more important to buy the 'one'.CommentQuote0Flag
- Might have bough one more flat in Noida expressway the place is super and very wll planned.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ashootoshI would have bought ATS Hamlet for sure. I was always a big fan of ATS but alas I joined the forum very late and by then ATS rates were out of my reach. :-(
I was just about to say i would not have bought ats. My god the criticism from the know it alls at that stage. Thank god i joined after buying two flatsCommentQuote0Flag
- If you had joined IREF 3 years back, would you have invested differently?Originally Posted by lexusnexusI was just about to say i would not have bought ats. My god the criticism from the know it alls at that stage. Thank god i joined after buying two flats
I wd have bought another flat had I not joined the forum.
Then the rates were within my reach,CommentQuote0Flag
- The Day I bought my flat in Kosmos I joined IREF as well (different id). I found mixed opinion about Jaypee Kosmos.
No doubt that IREF is a good source of info however sometime it can be biased as well so you have to use your own brain as well.CommentQuote1Flag
- Started following IREF ~3yrs back.
If I had not been following it then, i would have bought ATS hamlet at launch . But all the initial online criticism here got to me. Over next 1-1.5 yrs i began to understand the motives of different people and their various reasons for writing the comments.
Well, those learning from IREF then made me buy ATS even at higher price.
3+yrs on IREF did help me and lots of my relatives and friends to avoid jaypee/unitech.
IREF was responsible for my investments in LP too in 2010
So, glad that i found it.
- Originally Posted by AmazeTheI wd have bought another flat had I not joined the forum.
Then the rates were within my reach,
Good one SirCommentQuote0Flag
- IREF is definitely a very good site...but people also need to apply their brain before deciding something..but overall i still think it is really a very good knowledge sharing platform for RE...If i had joined IREF three years back i would have booked a flat before....as i am already late in investing in RE...CommentQuote0Flag