we have seen a lot of projects in noida recently, constructing only until the builder collects 95% payment from retail buyers.

After the 95%, construction seems to stall, builders seem to move on in life after that.

LB/LP are classic examples of this story. My pick is LB + LP + Capetown for the winners in this category.

Please select your choice. You can choose multiple projects.

Jaypee projects dont compete in this category as they refuse to go beyond the digging of basement
Read more
Reply
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Why do you say LB/LP. they handed over the phase#1 and 2 is close to possession...Though I might agree with supertech projects
    Another one is Amarpali projects...Eden park in sect-50 is in same state for the last 1-2 years...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghanup
    Why do you say LB/LP. they handed over the phase#1 and 2 is close to possession...Though I might agree with supertech projects
    Another one is Amarpali projects...Eden park in sect-50 is in same state for the last 1-2 years...


    lb/lp have almost stalled for last 6 months, they were building at decent pace until they needed to lock customers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    lb/lp have almost stalled for last 6 months, they were building at decent pace until they needed to lock customers


    OK. I haven't seen them personally for the last 6 months though earlier used to see these on daily basis and hence my perception...BTW why didn't you include Antariksh projects? their sector-52 project (Antariksh Nature i guess) is surely in the list
    CommentQuote
  • Why are Unitech's projects not included in the list?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    we have seen a lot of projects in noida recently, constructing only until the builder collects 95% payment from retail buyers.

    After the 95%, construction seems to stall, builders seem to move on in life after that.

    LB/LP are classic examples of this story. My pick is LB + LP + Capetown for the winners in this category.

    Please select your choice. You can choose multiple projects.

    Jaypee projects dont compete in this category as they refuse to go beyond the digging of basement

    Oh I never thought I was hallucinating when I saw structure completed imperial towers ( i think more than 35 floors), or PC or kalypso court or kosmos or aman. What a funny situation even I saw sun court (currently the tallest building in greater noida and possession given) standing tall in the skyline, not to mention earth court.
    Guruji tusi great ho;)

    Oh I never thought I was hallucinating when I saw structure completed imperial towers ( i think more than 35 floors), or PC or kalypso court or kosmos or aman. What a funny situation even I saw sun court (currently the tallest building in greater noida and possession given) standing tall in the skyline, not to mention earth court.
    Guruji tusi great ho;)

    Oh I never thought I was hallucinating when I saw structure completed imperial towers ( i think more than 35 floors), or PC or kalypso court or kosmos or aman. What a funny situation even I saw sun court (currently the tallest building in greater noida and possession given) standing tall in the skyline, not to mention earth court.
    Guruji tusi great ho;)

    Oh I never thought I was hallucinating when I saw structure completed imperial towers ( i think more than 35 floors), or PC or kalypso court or kosmos or aman. What a funny situation even I saw sun court (currently the tallest building in greater noida and possession given) standing tall in the skyline, not to mention earth court.
    Guruji tusi great ho;)

    Oh I never thought I was hallucinating when I saw structure completed imperial towers ( i think more than 35 floors), or PC or kalypso court or kosmos or aman. What a funny situation even I saw sun court (currently the tallest building in greater noida and possession given) standing tall in the skyline, not to mention earth court.
    Guruji tusi great ho;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veeru Dada


    Oh I never thought I was hallucinating when I saw structure completed imperial towers ( i think more than 35 floors), or PC or kalypso court or kosmos or aman. What a funny situation even I saw sun court (currently the tallest building in greater noida and possession given) standing tall in the skyline, not to mention earth court. ;)


    ok so you want some of jp projects to compete for this title. but, they have taken too long to be at the stage they are. so disqualified for this crown.:D


    ok so you want some of jp projects to compete for this title. but, they have taken too long to be at the stage they are. so disqualified for this crown.:D


    ok so you want some of jp projects to compete for this title. but, they have taken too long to be at the stage they are. so disqualified for this crown.:D


    ok so you want some of jp projects to compete for this title. but, they have taken too long to be at the stage they are. so disqualified for this crown.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    ok so you want some of jp projects to compete for this title. but, they have taken too long to be at the stage they are. so disqualified for this crown.:D


    No your crown has no meaning mate.... I was highlighting about the exaggerated and biased views.

    Yes JP has its own pros and cons.....delay factors are being mitigated lately if you want to understand it.
    In last one year there has been a superlative performance in majority of the projects. The projects i have mentioned above, is the proof of what I am saying.
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • If we pick up the pricelist, 95% builders collect 90% payment at 80% structure completion which technically just 50% construction of project and sometimes less than that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    If we pick up the pricelist, 95% builders collect 90% payment at 80% structure completion which technically just 50% construction of project and sometimes less than that.


    Which builder's come in remaining 5%. I would like to know more about them.
    CommentQuote
  • My view
    Progress on Structures are easily Visible.
    Progress on Brick work also easily visible
    Progress on plastering also easily visible.
    That's all 95% money gone to builder pocket.

    Now the finishing items are balance
    Marvel works/Flooring
    Wood work
    Plumbing
    Electricals
    paintings
    Lift work
    Fire Fighting
    Common Electricals

    This the where a lot of money is needed.
    Till that money is drained to another project -- Because he need to keep moving -- He can't stuck

    This is another matter that electical/Plumbing etc are subcontracted to another (Labour only or with materials) Costs keep increasing so builder want to complete and get rid of it but ...................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aukindian
    Which builder's come in remaining 5%. I would like to know more about them.


    Well said buddy. It simply mean (and is 100% true) that 100% builders collect 90% payment on 80% structure complete. which simply mean more than 50% work is pending.
    CommentQuote
  • yeh to market trend ho gaya hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Why do you think that under construction flats are at discount to RTM flats?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    yeh to market trend ho gaya hai.


    thats why it is highly required to have some government regulatory body (for builders) with required set of rules (to collect payments) from buyers. For example, builders MUST be capped to collect MAXIMUM 60-70 percent payment till the LAST floor structure done. Rest 30-40% should be payable as per the finishing work going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rav1singh
    thats why it is highly required to have some government regulatory body (for builders) with required set of rules (to collect payments) from buyers. For example, builders MUST be capped to collect MAXIMUM 60-70 percent payment till the LAST floor structure done. Rest 30-40% should be payable as per the finishing work going on.


    Agree with you but my builders will manage them also.
    If they can manage VC of GDA --- then what others????

    Are you hearing any sound from VC now????? -- I mean against the multistory buildings??
    CommentQuote