Plot prices in noida

Last updated: January 29 2013
4 | Posts
1232 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plot prices in noida

what are the prevailing plot rate i nodia sec 105, 104, 108 in rs / sq yard.
    who has developed these sectors - nodia authority or any developers ? who provide basic infrastructure like water , electricity and sewerage ?

Re : Plot prices in noida

Originally posted by ramkrishna12 View Post
    who has developed these sectors - nodia authority or any developers ? who provide basic infrastructure like water , electricity and sewerage ?
    Ever been there buddy? - that should answer these Qs..

Comment

First thing land is measured in meters in Noida...

Sector-105, 108..are very good and upcoming sectors on noida expressway..

good locations, like corner/park facing plots are being traded around 1.5L/meter to 1.6L/meter...

average location price will be around 1.3L/meter to 1.4L/meter..

All of them are maintained by Noida Authority... even today you can see some of the parks in that area have been maintained very good ...

Noida is really excellent in providing infra and good parks...

Comment

Originally posted by REDUDE View Post
        First thing land is measured in meters in Noida...

Sector-105, 108..are very good and upcoming sectors on noida expressway..

good locations, like corner/park facing plots are being traded around 1.5L/meter to 1.6L/meter...

average location price will be around 1.3L/meter to 1.4L/meter..

All of them are maintained by Noida Authority... even today you can see some of the parks in that area have been maintained very good ...

Noida is really excellent in providing infra and good parks...
        Fair assessment , Redude. Though you should get ready to be challenged by the 'bears' here (probably brokers) who will tell you these rates are fictitious.... "the Noida plot market is dead, plots are going a-begging ....."

The reality is that though very few transactions are taking place in plots in 105/108, average location plots are quoted at around 1.3L/sq m (200/250/300 mtr) and more for 112/162 mtr size ; which corresponds to what Redude has written.

A few weeks back I even spoke to an owner who was expecting Rs. 2 L/sq m (negotiable) for his park-facing plot in 105 !! Whether he gets a buyer at that price is another thing ....

Anyway, apart from distressed sellers , 130 - 160 L/ sq m seems to be the standard asking price in these two sectors.

Comment

I hope this link will be useful to you. This link has current plot price of many sectors of noida.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X