Board irons out development bottlenecks
Jan 12, 2013, 01.41AM IST TNN

NOIDA: Several development projects were approved in the joint board meeting of the Noida, Greater Noida and Yamuna Expressway authorities on Friday. Even though the main focus remained on boosting connectivity and developing industrial clusters, the authorities even attempted to pacify agitating farmers by amending provisions related to land acquisition.

Noida Authority CEO Sanjeev Saran said rapid population growth has led to an urgent need to improve the transportation system. An additional 170 buses, including 20 semi low-floor buses and 50 feeder vehicles, will be started at the cost of Rs 40.5 crore. "The Authority will develop the city bus terminal in Sector 82 on 3.9 hectare with world-class infrastructure," he said.

Concerned over rampant accidents on Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, an Rs 15 crore Intelligent Transport System (ITS) will be installed to monitor and manage traffic flow.

To counter farmers' agitation, the board passed several amendments in the provisions to sort out abadi regularization, disbursement of developed land, enhanced compensation and inherited and non-inherited property issues.

"The land in Gautam Budh Nagar district was acquired in three phase in 1976, 1979 and 1997. Earlier, those farmers whose land was acquired in 1976 were eligible to get 5% abadi land, while those whose land was acquired between 1979 and 1997 were kept out of pool. The board has approved to grant abadi land to these farmers too," said Rajesh Prakash, administrative officer, Noida Authority.

"The minimum size of developed plots to be given to farmers whose land was acquired will be 40sq.mtr. The 5% developed plots will also be given to those farmers who were found eligible for plots below 40sq.mtr," Prakash added.

Around Rs 650 crore has already been disbursed towards enhanced compensation to farmers and the board has approved another Rs 450 crore. For village development work, the engineering department will not need approval from the land records department now.

The number of highrises in the city is expected to increase in the next two years, so there is a need of updated fire safety infrastructure. "The Authority will buy 72m hydraulic machines in case of fires in highrises," Saran said. A 1MW solar power plant will be developed on a 5 acre plot over the Sector 135-152 irrigation drain mainly for streetlights.

NOIDA: Several development projects were approved in the joint board meeting of the Noida, Greater Noida and Yamuna Expressway authorities on Friday. Even though the main focus remained on boosting connectivity and developing industrial clusters, the authorities even attempted to pacify agitating farmers by amending provisions related to land acquisition.

Noida Authority CEO Sanjeev Saran said rapid population growth has led to an urgent need to improve the transportation system. An additional 170 buses, including 20 semi low-floor buses and 50 feeder vehicles, will be started at the cost of Rs 40.5 crore. "The Authority will develop the city bus terminal in Sector 82 on 3.9 hectare with world-class infrastructure," he said.

Concerned over rampant accidents on Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, an Rs 15 crore Intelligent Transport System (ITS) will be installed to monitor and manage traffic flow.

To counter farmers' agitation, the board passed several amendments in the provisions to sort out abadi regularization, disbursement of developed land, enhanced compensation and inherited and non-inherited property issues.

"The land in Gautam Budh Nagar district was acquired in three phase in 1976, 1979 and 1997. Earlier, those farmers whose land was acquired in 1976 were eligible to get 5% abadi land, while those whose land was acquired between 1979 and 1997 were kept out of pool. The board has approved to grant abadi land to these farmers too," said Rajesh Prakash, administrative officer, Noida Authority.

"The minimum size of developed plots to be given to farmers whose land was acquired will be 40sq.mtr. The 5% developed plots will also be given to those farmers who were found eligible for plots below 40sq.mtr," Prakash added.

Around Rs 650 crore has already been disbursed towards enhanced compensation to farmers and the board has approved another Rs 450 crore. For village development work, the engineering department will not need approval from the land records department now.

The number of highrises in the city is expected to increase in the next two years, so there is a need of updated fire safety infrastructure. "The Authority will buy 72m hydraulic machines in case of fires in highrises," Saran said. A 1MW solar power plant will be developed on a 5 acre plot over the Sector 135-152 irrigation drain mainly for streetlights.
Read more
4410 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    So altogether 3 bridges over yummuna in Gautam Budh nagar are in pipeline....

Let's see which one is to be executed 1st.
    Which is third - the bridge widening at kalindi kunj or Barapullah phase 3?

Although phase 3 is in Delhi

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Including that it gets 4.
    I was taking about the bridge That is to come up near NIIT technology in Greater Noida. Whose foundation stone laid by Gadgari. It is to be national highway.

Moreover , Eeastern peripheral expressway which is already awarded
    I was taking about the bridge That is to come up near NIIT technology in Greater Noida. Whose foundation stone laid by Gadgari. It is to be national highway.

Moreover , Eeastern peripheral expressway which is already awarded
    CommentQuote
  • FNG exp

I got in Today' TOI
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Real Estate Development

Thought to share this pic with you. Random click....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gours21
    Thought to share this pic with you. Random click....

The Chimney is gone.

Good sign.
    CommentQuote
  • Mostly people do a bashing of 7X and Noida Ext and say concrete JUNGLE hai......But at least aisey dangerous accidents toh nahi hotey...To be honest this was the only single factor which stopped me to book a flat on Eway. Come winter and fog and Eway is hell.

I'll rather live in a concrete Jungle than driving daily on Eway which completely lacks any safety arrangements.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida Sector 105 Authority HIG (Expressview apartment) or Purvanchal Floraville?

Dear Friends,

Pls advice me between these two option in terms of location, future prospects, connectivity, metro, for self use etc.
    My total budget is 90 Lakhs at all and looking for self end use.

1. Noida Sector 105 Authority HIG- 1650 Sq ft (Express view apartment) on Noida expressway

Pros:
    Low rise and low density sector (G+3)
    Bang on expressway
    Parks
    Security
    Low maintenance

Cons:
    Authority flats construction quality
    No club, swimming pool etc

or
    2. Purvanchal Floraville, Sector 137- 1685 Sq ft on Noida expressway?

Pros:
    Bang on expressway
    Parks
    Security
    Luxary flats
    Metro nearby
    Good construction quality
    club, swimming pool

Cons:
    High rise and density
    5 km more distance from sector 105
    High maintenance

I have shortlisted these two projects with size 1650 sq ft in Noida Sector 105 Authority HIG and 1685 size in Purvanchal Floraville, Sector 13. I will take loan from SBI (Both projects are under SBI Loan funding as i will take loan on these).

Purvanchal Floraville, Sector 137 is 10 km from mahamaya flyover and sector 105 is 5 km from the flyover. I am taking distance from flyover because of my commutation to my office in jungpura, south delhi.

Getting 5300 AI (Except registry and Service tax), resale in 105 and fresh in 137 for both the projects.

Senior members pls advice.
    I have to finalize the deal in 1 week or earlier.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrixeg84
    Dear Friends,

Pls advice me between these two option in terms of location, future prospects, connectivity, metro, for self use etc.

1. Noida Sector 105 Authority HIG- 1650 Sq ft (Express view apartment) on Noida expressway

Pros:
    Bang on expressway
    Parks
    Security
    Low maintenance

Cons:

or

Pros:
    Bang on expressway
    Parks
    Security
    Luxary flats
    Metro nearby
    club, swimming pool

Cons:
    High rise and density
    High maintenance

I have shortlisted these two projects with size 1650 sq ft in Noida Sector 105 Authority HIG and 1685 size in Purvanchal Floraville, Sector 13. I will take loan from SBI (Both projects are under SBI Loan funding as i will take loan on these).

Purvanchal Floraville, Sector 137 is 10 km from mahamaya flyover and sector 105 is 5 km from the flyover. I am taking distance from flyover because of my commutation to my office in jungpura, south delhi.

Getting 5300 AI (Except registry and Service tax), resale in 105 and fresh in 137 for both the projects.

Thanks

go for 105 authority flats... it has pros only
    CommentQuote
  • Why service tax if getting on resale and comletely illegal for builder to chanrge service tax if completion certificate has been obtained from Authority by Builder.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Friends,

Pros:
    Bang on expressway
    Parks
    Security
    Low maintenance

Cons:

or

Pros:
    Bang on expressway
    Parks
    Security
    Luxary flats
    Metro nearby
    club, swimming pool

Cons:
    High rise and density
    High maintenance

Thanks

Why service tax if getting on resale and completely illegal for builder to charge service tax if completion certificate has been obtained from Authority by Builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek
    Mostly people do a bashing of 7X and Noida Ext and say concrete JUNGLE hai......But at least aisey dangerous accidents toh nahi hotey...To be honest this was the only single factor which stopped me to book a flat on Eway. Come winter and fog and Eway is hell.

I'll rather live in a concrete Jungle than driving daily on Eway which completely lacks any safety arrangements.

If you cross the road blindly than doesn't matter it's EW or service road...simply educate to traffic rules be it driver or walker or be ready for incidents...
    CommentQuote
  • With the kind of density of Sec 7x, coupled with the additional traffic coming for N Extn, this area would be a traffic nightmare. It would take time to even come ot on the main road once the houses are occupied.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Friends,

Pros:
    Bang on expressway
    Parks
    Security
    Low maintenance

Cons:

or

Pros:
    Bang on expressway
    Parks
    Security
    Luxary flats
    Metro nearby
    club, swimming pool

Cons:
    High rise and density
    High maintenance

Thanks

visit once Aakriti Shantiniketan site. It is sector 143B Expressway Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this maal operational or what ??

Saw few days ago written noida central beside this GIP.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote