Sort by :
Filter by :
- Latest and most important development - SC tells Unitech to refund money - but Unitech represented by Sanghvi says we have no money. Paise hote to ghar bana dete...... Now what ladies and gents?
- Why no jail as in case of Sahara?CommentQuote0Flag
- “Three realty firms, Shipra Group, Saya Homes and Vibhor builders, have submitted technical bids expressing their intention to buy our prime housing land. We will now examine their details to establish whether they are eligible for such a big project. We are likely to examine their technical qualifications by August 16,” said Vipin Gaur, general manager, Noida authority.
Three builders bid for housing land inCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by dineshsaysLatest and most important development - SC tells Unitech to refund money - but Unitech represented by Sanghvi says we have no money. Paise hote to ghar bana dete...... Now what ladies and gents?
SC asks list of flatbuyers seeking refund from Unitech - Livemint
"Paise hote to ghar bana dete.." Exact same statement was said by Gaurs (Jaypee Group) last month to the buyers association.
Seems there is some Loop-HOLE in LAW which will be exploited by promoters.CommentQuote0Flag
- Noida receives 3 bids for 1.26 lakh sqm group housing plot
Noida Authority has received three bids for its 1.26 lakh square meters of land for a group housing plot in sector 43 on Friday.
Vandana Keelor | TNN | Aug 13, 2016, 07.59 AM IST
NOIDA: Even as real estate seems to be down in the dumps, land in Noida seems to be in demand.
Noida Authority has received three bids for its 1.26 lakh square meters of land for a group housing plot in sector 43 on Friday. While the technical bids will be examined and in place by August 16, the financial bids will be finalized by the end of next week. The plot was auctioned at a reserve price of Rs 77,552 making its worth over Rs 1,000 crores.
According to officials, the three companies that have bid for the plot include Shipra Estates Limited, Saya group and Vibhor Vaibhav Infrahome Pvt Ltd. "The plot was auctioned on a two-bid system including a technical bid and a financial bid," said Bipin Gaur, general manager, group housing, Noida Authority.
"The highest bidder will be allotted the land once we have scrutinized the three bids technically and financially," he said.
"The large plot, once allotted will be allowed a ground coverage of 40%. A maximum Floor Area Ratio (FAR) of 3.5 will be allowed here. The height of the buildings will be permitted as per Noida's architectural norms," he added.
The said land in sector 43 land had earlier been involved in a legal wrangle between Noida Authority and Kendriya Karamchari Greh Samiti Society. However officials told TOI that the case has since been closed and the land is no more disputed.
The case, which is almost 20 years old, had pertained to Noida Authority cancelling allotment of plots to 1,754 members of the Kendriya Karamchari Sahkari Grih Nirman Samiti, a group housing society of Central Government employees. It was the contention of the Authority that the land was allotted in March 1995 fraudulently on the basis of a bogus list of society members.
The allotments were then cancelled in May 1998 after an inquiry was conducted by Noida Authority officials. However, the society had claimed that more than 116 acres of land belonging to it had been forcibly acquired by the government and hence society members were entitled to the allottment of 40 per cent of the total land acquired as per Noida's policy.
In 2008, Noida authority had tried to allot the same land through bidding process. But the society approached the Allahabad high court that stayed the allotment process.
Noida receives 3 bids for 1.26 lakh sqm group housing plot | ET RealEstateCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by jollygoodWhy no jail as in case of Sahara?
Judiciary is extremely selective. The people who pin high hopes on Judiciary are the one who have never seen a courtroom in their life.CommentQuote3Flag
- CBI books Jaypee for fraud in J&K hydel plant case
CBI carried out searches at the office of the company in Sector 128, Noida.
ARCHANA KHARE GHOSE TIMES NEWS NETWORK, SADHGURU JAGGI VASUDEV Times News Network&SAUMYA PANT TIMES NEWS NETWORK | TNN | Aug 13, 2016, 08.09 AM IST
NEW DELHI: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Friday conducted a raid on the office of real estate giant Jaypee Group, in connection with alleged fraud in claiming insurance money from United India Insurance Corporation Limited (UIICL) regarding the Dul Hasti hydroelectric power plant, which it had built on contract in Jammu and Kashmir's Kishtwar district.
CBI carried out searches at the office of the company in Sector 128, Noida. Agency sources said a case has been registered against Jaiprakash Associates (the parent company of Jaypee Group) and three former UIICL executives — then deputy general manager Rama Bhasin, regional manager Ashok Ganguly and divisional manager L C Gupta.
According to sources, it is alleged that the claim, which should have been issued through National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (NHPC), was issued directly to Jaiprakash Associates, resulting in losses to NHPC and UIICL to the tune of Rs 4.70 crore in 2010. The sources added an FIR has been registered under IPC sections related to criminal conspiracy, cheating and provisions of Prevention of Corruption Act.
"The CBI has registered a case... on allegations of processing and settling the insurance claim to the tune of Rs 4.70 crore (approx) in violation of prescribed procedure. The accused had allegedly misused their official positions to favour the said private company, thereby causing an alleged loss to NHPC and UIICL," CBI spokesperson R K Gaur said.
He said searches have been conducted at the official and residential premises of the accused and others, in Delhi and Noida.
CBI books Jaypee for fraud in J&K hydel plant case | ET RealEstateCommentQuote0Flag
- in bad hand..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ssncr123Jewar....
Airport in Gr Noida gets defence ministry nod - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site
So tomorrow announcement by Modi ji about jewar airport? :)CommentQuote0Flag
- 12% increase in noida home sales Q1.
- GREATER NOIDA: The ambitious heliport project of Greater Noida, hanging fire for several years, is raring for the takeoff. A team of aviation experts from Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), along with RITES, the project's technical consultant, and officials of GNIDA conducted a site inspection of the proposed project on Thursday. While the team seemed satisfied with the site for the heliport, a formal approval and NOC for the project could come within a week.
Read more at:
Greater Noida heliport set to take off, NOC likely next week - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile SiteCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI12% increase in noida home sales Q1.
The basis for calculation is of utmost important to establish...
For ex. if the numbers have been taken from Registrars office which is doing registry of the agreements... it will not reflect the real numbers for NOIDA... may be this spike is because of lot of apartments handed over possession recently after NGT clearance. Mind you these are OLD SALES...
On the contrary numbers from Registrars office will be 100% reflection of sales from Mumbai region.
I doubt if the reporter has used different methods for different regions. Its like comparing Apples to Oranges...CommentQuote0Flag