Friends,

Which of these upcoming Sectors is likely to be the next Sector 44 over a three year time-frame ?? In other words , which of these Sectors will offer a good quality of life (to end-users) AND the greatest return on investment, if that investment was to be made today ... i.e. one buys a plot and builds on it.

Sector 46
Sector 47
Sector 105
Sector 108

This discussion is confined to Noida Authority developed Sectors only.
Comments and inputs are welcome.
Read more
Reply
39 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • :bab (2):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Snoopy1
    Friends,

    Which of these upcoming Sectors is likely to be the next Sector 44 over a three year time-frame ?? In other words , which of these Sectors will offer a good quality of life (to end-users) AND the greatest return on investment, if that investment was to be made today ... i.e. one buys a plot and builds on it.

    Sector 46
    Sector 47
    Sector 105
    Sector 108

    This discussion is confined to Noida Authority developed Sectors only.
    Comments and inputs are welcome.


    Correct answer is sec 93, :)

    IMO, definitely 105 is the second best bet coz of its proximity and open layout. No group housing except maybe hamlet, coming out pretty well, located bang on underpass, good connectivity through sector roads to 18, expressway and noida developed sectors.

    47 is also really good and particularly D block has a great future,

    The other good sector which i think shd be considered is sec 92 and 93 the only sector which has min plot size of 225 mtrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 96, Unitech plots .
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 96 and 105.
    recently very good houses have come up in sector-105.
    CommentQuote
  • Let us first look at what makes sec 44 different from the others:

    Sec 44 ( old allotment: block A, B and C)- the plot sizes are 450, 350 and 240m. The majority of the plots are 450m , 350m plots have a better than average frontage and even the 240m plots have a frontage of 12m which is usually seen in 300m plots. The gentry is very good and most of the internal roads are wide ( 30m, 18m and a few are 12m ).

    Sec 44 New allotment ( block F, G and H)- F block has 450m plots and G and H block are 300m. Once again the road sizes are 30m, 24m, 18m and a few 12m. I don't know about the gentry as yet as it currently unoccupied but go and take a look at the under construction houses and make up
    Your own mind . A lot of them have lifts and no expense appears to have been saved ( quotes given to me for similar construction have between 1.5 to 2 cr for a 300m plot). The minimum ticket size just to buy the plot is 1.5 - 2 cr in white ( for 300m plot) due to high allotment rates, I hope this will ensure a good mix of residents.

    I am in agreement with Prakash ( as usual he has given vey sound advise) about sec 93. It has mostly 450m plots with very good access for e-way via the clover leaf bridge. When I went there 2 months ago I saw very good houses being made ( tastefully done with mezannine floors).It is a small sectors with limited plots.

    Another dark horse would be sec 100 Block A and B ( just 300m and 250m plots). Block C has plots from 200m to 112m and will not have the same feel. I love the location of sec 100, it has good acess to Delhi via E way but at the same time with central noida and Ghaziabad via Dadri road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trickcyclist
    Let us first look at what makes sec 44 different from the others:

    Sec 44 ( old allotment: block A, B and C)- the plot sizes are 450, 350 and 240m. The majority of the plots are 450m , 350m plots have a better than average frontage and even the 240m plots have a frontage of 12m which is usually seen in 300m plots. The gentry is very good and most of the internal roads are wide ( 30m, 18m and a few are 12m ).

    Sec 44 New allotment ( block F, G and H)- F block has 450m plots and G and H block are 300m. Once again the road sizes are 30m, 24m, 18m and a few 12m. I don't know about the gentry as yet as it currently unoccupied but go and take a look at the under construction houses and make up
    Your own mind . A lot of them have lifts and no expense appears to have been saved ( quotes given to me for similar construction have between 1.5 to 2 cr for a 300m plot). The minimum ticket size just to buy the plot is 1.5 - 2 cr in white ( for 300m plot) due to high allotment rates, I hope this will ensure a good mix of residents.

    I am in agreement with Prakash ( as usual he has given vey sound advise) about sec 93. It has mostly 450m plots with very good access for e-way via the clover leaf bridge. When I went there 2 months ago I saw very good houses being made ( tastefully done with mezannine floors).It is a small sectors with limited plots.

    Another dark horse would be sec 100 Block A and B ( just 300m and 250m plots). Block C has plots from 200m to 112m and will not have the same feel. I love the location of sec 100, it has good acess to Delhi via E way but at the same time with central noida and Ghaziabad via Dadri road.


    Sec 93 plots are owned by top class gentry...few yrs back, quite a few plots were help by Ponty and associates..dont know how things have progressed since then....but definitely great location with fantastic potential..i think the going rates would be in the vicinity of 1.30-1.6 already....
    CommentQuote
  • That's correct, the last I checked sec 93 was around 1.5l/ m. My broker advised me to pick up a 450m plot, he believes that the rate of appreaceation would beat sec 44. It is good for people who need to adjust black money as the circle rates are still relatively low . Unfortunately I am a salaried guy with no coloured money.
    CommentQuote
  • This is my take - keeping investment horizon of 10 yrs in mind.

    After 44 ( though nothing is so special about this sector other than location - IMO ).

    1) Sec 96 (unitech Grande ) - will beat the biggest in the game by a long long margin.

    2) Sector 46 - A hidden gem, once commercial belt of sector 46 comes alive - it will be the next sector 44/17 of noida.

    3) sector 105 - A masterpiece in making bcoz of no high rise in between and wide open roads. In fact i can call this sector - next 15A - A rarity.

    4) Sector 93 - will be a benchmark sector in year 2020 (once proposed commercial on expressway comes alive). very good sector & location is damn good.

    Regards
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • You have rated Sector 46 as a potential winner...
    considering that Sec 46 is more developed than 96 and 105 , what are the odds that it will always stay ahead of those sectors.
    Can you please share something about the proposed commercial belt of 46?

    In the case of Sector 105, the Sector has wide roads and lovely parks , but the Commercial Project (Riviera 105) has'nt taken off. That would certainly add a lot of buzz to 105, whenever it revives.
    Originally Posted by sbajaj
    This is my take - keeping investment horizon of 10 yrs in mind.

    After 44 ( though nothing is so special about this sector other than location - IMO ).

    1) Sec 96 (unitech Grande ) - will beat the biggest in the game by a long long margin.

    2) Sector 46 - A hidden gem, once commercial belt of sector 46 comes alive - it will be the next sector 44/17 of noida.

    3) sector 105 - A masterpiece in making bcoz of no high rise in between and wide open roads. In fact i can call this sector - next 15A - A rarity.

    4) Sector 93 - will be a benchmark sector in year 2020 (once proposed commercial on expressway comes alive). very good sector & location is damn good.

    Regards
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Snoopy1
    You have rated Sector 46 as a potential winner...
    considering that Sec 46 is more developed than 96 and 105 , what are the odds that it will always stay ahead of those sectors.
    Can you please share something about the proposed commercial belt of 46?

    In the case of Sector 105, the Sector has wide roads and lovely parks , but the Commercial Project (Riviera 105) has'nt taken off. That would certainly add a lot of buzz to 105, whenever it revives.


    sector 46 is totally landlocked with no access to any of the city main road, neither expressway nor dadri road. conveyance is going to be a big issue. on top of that the sector has gardenia towers right in middle of b block.
    then there is an old village school, which will stay as is (i guess).

    to top it all, the sector 45 village opposite sector 46, is a huge one.Actually there are 3 villages next to each other.

    43 is better than 46, close to 37 junction and dadri road.

    guess, commercial being alluded to is the patch that is currently barren just opposite sector 42. but dont think its finalized at the moment

    Sector 105" good sector, but never know what high rise comes in the commercial belt including logix riveira.
    CommentQuote
  • You are right about the convenient location of Sector 43 (though Chalera village is next door).

    As far as I know there are very few plots in this Sector (may be large sized ones).

    Originally Posted by mackkumar
    sector 46 is totally landlocked with no access to any of the city main road, neither expressway nor dadri road. conveyance is going to be a big issue. on top of that the sector has gardenia towers right in middle of b block.
    then there is an old village school, which will stay as is (i guess).

    to top it all, the sector 45 village opposite sector 46, is a huge one.Actually there are 3 villages next to each other.

    43 is better than 46, close to 37 junction and dadri road.

    guess, commercial being alluded to is the patch that is currently barren just opposite sector 42. but dont think its finalized at the moment

    Sector 105" good sector, but never know what high rise comes in the commercial belt including logix riveira.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai log, I am a great fan of Plots and am an end user. Wanted to have some good location plot in Noida (with 1 Cr. budget) but after seeing this thread and after checking rates on 99acres (in suggested sectors), I think nothing comes in my budget.

    Bhai log, kya gareebon ke liye bhi koi (plots) option hai noida mein ?
    CommentQuote
  • As of today, I see 108 closer to the commercials, access to Eway and 'developed' sectors with access to market. 105 is 'closer to Delhi'... But bot are similar levels of developnment and plot prices are similar.

    How do 105 and 108 score against each other? If at all there is anything to differentiate the two that is...?

    Originally Posted by Snoopy1
    Friends,

    Which of these upcoming Sectors is likely to be the next Sector 44 over a three year time-frame ?? In other words , which of these Sectors will offer a good quality of life (to end-users) AND the greatest return on investment, if that investment was to be made today ... i.e. one buys a plot and builds on it.

    Sector 46
    Sector 47
    Sector 105
    Sector 108

    This discussion is confined to Noida Authority developed Sectors only.
    Comments and inputs are welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rav1singh
    bhai log, I am a great fan of Plots and am an end user. Wanted to have some good location plot in Noida (with 1 Cr. budget) but after seeing this thread and after checking rates on 99acres (in suggested sectors), I think nothing comes in my budget.

    Bhai log, kya gareebon ke liye bhi koi (plots) option hai noida mein ?


    plots are fully funded...even today, with continued stagnation, the minimum rates are close to 1 lac per sq mtr....

    have you evaluated a 112 sq mtr in sec 72 (which i think shd be cheapest in Noida)...someone i know bought a plot in Sec 72 arnd 2 yrs back @40k per sq mtr..i guess the going rate for a 112 sq mtr shd be arnd 1.10 cr...

    else, evaluate a small quota plot in Sec 135,,, seems has a great potential..
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 70 will be future.
    CommentQuote