Collapse

The NEXT Sector 44 NOIDA

Last updated: 1 week ago
43 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : The NEXT Sector 44 NOIDA

The plot market in Noida is dead, I don’t see any prospect of recovery in the near future. Demonetisation was a big blow, more recently the economy is going downhill. There is zero interest in the market from NRI’s.

It was a strange feeling reading the comments from 2013-14, we had no clue what was ahead.
    Last edited 1 week ago.

Comment

• anksnoida26
      anksnoida26 commented
      Editing a comment
      No development on expressway sectors like 105/108 since last 7-8 years with no markets, no facilities, no humans ( only 30% occupancy) and no community. Malls, offices, commercials are still minimum 5-6 years away. These 2 sectors are just good in show for roads + parks. Sector 47 and 46 are still better considering occupancy development and markets nearby. These are my observations of last 45 days of research and atleast 10 visit to the sectors. Due to plots with investors, end user is still far away from these sectors. I was really amazed by the level of prediction made on this forum about these sectors.

All the Eway plots have poor occupancy, these plots are held by people who have no current plans to live there.
    If someone wanted to buy a plot for end use then they can go ahead and buy. In the sector where I have a plot the end users are people who have business in Noida, East Delhi or SE Delhi, there are also some professionals like lawyers who practice in Delhi courts or doctors, some retired senior government officers and small time politicians.
    There is no investor interest as there are no returns, prices are much below their 2012 Diwali peak.
    I don’t see even 50% occupancy over the next 5 years. Our economy is really down and people are hurting. No one I know has a few crores to spend in Noida.
    if there are reforms then there may be some hope in 10 yers time.

Comment

May be the investors from 2010-2013 waiting for prices to go up before planning to sell. However, looks highly unlikely till the time end users cone. Additionally, an IT professional or an MNC worker these days prefer a flat in a gated society rather than an independent house So even if more jobs come to Noida, flats gonna fill first unless the Airport and Filmcity starts to produce millionaires

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X