Hi,
I've recently booked a flat with Gaur Grandeur Sector-119 which is phase-1, and ready to move.
I am currently evaluating home loan prospects on this flat, does any one know if SBI is financing ready to move flat at Gaur Grandeur? I'll really appreciate any inputs on this.

PS-
Got to know that SBI interest 10.15 is much lower compare to other private banks plus SBI has a max-gain scheme for interest reduction on saving deposits on home loan account.

-Harsh
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by harshvt
    Hi,
    I've recently booked a flat with Gaur Grandeur Sector-119 which is phase-1, and ready to move.
    I am currently evaluating home loan prospects on this flat, does any one know if SBI is financing ready to move flat at Gaur Grandeur? I'll really appreciate any inputs on this.

PS-
    Got to know that SBI interest 10.15 is much lower compare to other private banks plus SBI has a max-gain scheme for interest reduction on saving deposits on home loan account.

-Harsh

at what price u have booked buddy
    CommentQuote
  • I booked during new year carnival - 4595/- psqft . Rates have been increased now from last 4-days as per builder.
    CommentQuote
  • is dat all inclusive price.......
    CommentQuote
  • Nope, all inclusive it costed me around 5200/- (view and floor PLC + parking + others)
    CommentQuote
  • harshvt,

could you please tell me the quality of construction of gaur grandeur? i am also thinking of another gaur project but not sure about the brand or their construction. any inputs will be appreciated. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karthik2012
    harshvt,

could you please tell me the quality of construction of gaur grandeur? i am also thinking of another gaur project but not sure about the brand or their construction. any inputs will be appreciated. thanks

Gaur can be rated among top 10 builders in noida.
    CommentQuote
    harshvt,

Quality wise, I found it just average and would not say that construction quality is a differentiator of this Gaur project. Walls, flooring, windows, grills, lifts etc seems just OK to me of my flat. But its not bad that you would reject based on construction quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshvt
    Hi,

PS-

-Harsh

can someone help me in resolving my SBI home loan query?
    CommentQuote
  • thank you for your feedback kumargaurav and harshvt. God bless.

harshvt, i do not have the info you ask for but you can contact the person. trying to figure out how to send you a PM
    CommentQuote
    thank you for your feedback kumargaurav and harshvt. God bless.

harshvt, i do not have the info you ask for but you can contact the person. trying to figure out how to send you a PM

thanks Karthik, sent you a pm via IREF.
    CommentQuote
  • harshvt - pm sent
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friend got loan from SBI for his C- Block ready to move apartment.

Originally Posted by harshvt
    Hi,

PS-

-Harsh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chy_pravin
    One of my friend got loan from SBI for his C- Block ready to move apartment.

Thanks pravin for confirmation. I also got to know some of guys residing at Gaur got their loan approved from SBI.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Harsh,

i am also looking for flat in Gaur grandeur. Can you tell me if you negotiated this to 5200 or was that builder ask rate only ?

He is giving me same base price but overall is coming to be at 5500+
    Will be great if i can talk to you.....

Originally Posted by harshvt
    Nope, all inclusive it costed me around 5200/- (view and floor PLC + parking + others)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prem_16
    Hi Harsh,

i am also looking for flat in Gaur grandeur. Can you tell me if you negotiated this to 5200 or was that builder ask rate only ?

He is giving me same base price but overall is coming to be at 5500+
    Will be great if i can talk to you.....

Sent you PM, seems like prices have been revised after carnival.
    CommentQuote