I came to know about free hold plots(Payal Enclave) in Mohiyapur village in sector 163 noida where rates are 12-15k per sqyd.

These plots are being sold directly by farmers and relatively cheaper then builders.

I have seen couple of registry for already sold plots and papers seems ok.

How safe it can be and how big is the risk of being acquired by authority
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Check with Land and building department of Noida Authority. It is illegal to buy or sell any land which are in jurisdiction of Noida Authority, GN Authority and Yamuna Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • all noida and G noida are leasehold only ansal golf link 1 and 2 are free hold

check this
    http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com...w/17862100.cms

Greater Noida: Illegal sale of plots to unsuspecting buyers is on the rise in Noida Extension. About 20 builders/developers, mostly from Delhi, are buying land, already notified for acquisition by the government, from farmers and selling plots to those looking for cheap land for housing.
    The Greater Noida authority has formed teams to probe the matter, lodge FIRs and raze all illegal structures coming up on such plots.
    Sources said some builders are even getting roads constructed and electricity poles installed in order to lure homebuyers.
    Anil Nagar, an office-bearer of Gautam Buddha Nagar Bar Association, warned, “These developers are fooling buyers by selling plots in notified areas.
    It is illegal.“ However, the developers claimed to have paid developmental charges to the authority. They said they are buying only abadi land, which is never notified for acquisition, and selling plots there. Recently, the Noida authority had demolished structures in Shahberi and Jalpura villages.
    “We have sold 25 bighas of land in Jalpura. And now have launched another project spread in 15 bighas. We are selling a 100 yard plot for R8 lakh only,“ said a senior executive of LR Techno build Pvt Ltd. The firm claimed its project has been approved by the authority. Another firm, Sharma Associates in Shahberi, also claimed their project is legitimate. Officials have, however, warned buyers to be alert.
    “We have prepared a list of villages, which include Shahberi, Jalpura, Kundi Khera, Devla, Haibtapur, Kulesra and Dhummanikpur, where developers are selling plots,“ said Akhilesh Singh, deputy chief executive officer (DECO) of the authority.
    “In such deals, buyers will suffer in the end. We will take strict action against the offenders.
    These unauthorised colonies will have to survive without roads, electricity, sewerage system and storm water management because maps are not approved by the authority,“ said Singh. He said those who have entered into a deal of any plot in notified areas should lodge an FIR against the coloniser before it’s too late.
    In July last year, the Supreme Court quashed land acquisition in Shahberi. Later, the Allahabad HC did the same in village Patwari.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a plot in Sector 163 Viilage Mohiyapur...Is it under Noida authority Aquisition?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAVINA BHATI
    I have a plot in Sector 163 Viilage Mohiyapur...Is it under Noida authority Aquisition?
    which plot is it, 5% or abadi plot? 5% should be fine however if its abadi then it might be headache for you.
    CommentQuote
  • Better not to buy these plots as No property except Ansal GL1 and 2 are freehold in NOIDA, GNIDA and YEIDA. If you happen to buy these plots in disputed, then you cannot contest in court. The AIG stamp can nullify the same in future (recently it is notified by UP govt.) If you found guilty, he can lodge FIR against you. Now you cannot contest these thing in court.
    CommentQuote
  • we have registry of that flat and also a mutation of that group who given me this free hold plot...then what are the risk if REgistrar and Authority had given me all legal proof ?
    CommentQuote
  • if these plots are clean and when rates are so high then some can sell plots at little bit low price but not at dirt cheap price .
    my friend also was about to buy similar plot but i stopped him but his relative already paid money and all money is gone now.

when you find things dirt cheap think ten times.
    CommentQuote
  • It is not a little price and if u will give me the specific reason it will good for me...and what is the mean of clean if the higher authorities have approved that on legal premises?
    CommentQuote
    we have registry of that flat and also a mutation of that group who given me this free hold plot...then what are the risk if REgistrar and Authority had given me all legal proof ?
    looks like you are too excited after getting this property that you are even confused about it being a flat or plot. If tomorrow this gets acquired by the authority, would your so called builder compensate? Many unauthorized shops/plots owner have been given a notice already in sector 163/166 and 63 for FNG construction as their propeties were coming in the way. I know someone senior in the authority and he told me that 30 such colonies in G Noida have got destroyed and not they are eyeing on Noida.
    CommentQuote
    It is not a little price and if u will give me the specific reason it will good for me...and what is the mean of clean if the higher authorities have approved that on legal premises?
    how much have you paid for the property?
    CommentQuote
  • Will u give me any contact person in the authority who suggest me the exact picture or status of my property.this will b great if u will msg me the contact person number also.
    CommentQuote
    Will u give me any contact person in the authority who suggest me the exact picture or status of my property.this will b great if u will msg me the contact person number also.
    go to the authority and tell them about the land details, don't tell them that you have bought rather tell them that you are interested in buying. Could you provide me with the contact details of the person through whom you booked?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments