Guys,

These are two commercial projects, near sector 143.

While Bhasin's rates are less - Cosmic says the facilities are far more than the Bhasin, and that's why the rates are more.

Other point is that in Cosmic one can enter with as less as 6.5 lacs .

Bhasin's location seems better to me than Cosmic though.

I am unaware about the relative reputation of these builders.

What do experts suggest . Is it worth entering Cosmic's Virtual space in case you have less budget (say - 12 lacs) ? Can we also compare them with other such projects in Noida ?
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Avoid both.

There is plenty of vacant RTM office space all over Noida expressway and Greater Noida. Price for this vacant space starts at under Rs 3900 psf and still there are no takers for these office buildings. Net result is that the owners of such properties are stuck because they are paying maintenance of about Rs 20 psf after possession but are unable to find tenant for their office space.

If you are looking to buy for your self-use (as in your own future office) then it is another thing. Else avoid all offices in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PrakashAdb
    Guys,

These are two commercial projects, near sector 143.

While Bhasin's rates are less - Cosmic says the facilities are far more than the Bhasin, and that's why the rates are more.

Other point is that in Cosmic one can enter with as less as 6.5 lacs .

Bhasin's location seems better to me than Cosmic though.

I am unaware about the relative reputation of these builders.

What do experts suggest . Is it worth entering Cosmic's Virtual space in case you have less budget (say - 12 lacs) ? Can we also compare them with other such projects in Noida ?

Take my advice. Wear your shoes and enter cosmic plot in sec 140. Entry is free so why pay 6.5 lakhs ?

Badey bhai, stop dreaming that cosmic will deliver. They have sold yamuna plot without laying a single brick. They will disappear one day and your 6.5 lakh entry will become too expensive .

Mist says 3 years but expect 6 years delivery , in any case it is good location and safe investment.

Avoid both but if you must do it then mist is your answer.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Oberoii,

What is the basis of your statement “Stop dreaming that Cosmic will deliver”? As a contractor they have delivered a lot of Projects in Delhi, and unlike some other builders they do not have to bid, select contractor and rely on contractor to construct. They do it themselves.

So selling Yamuna plot without laying brick is good, that is so typical in RE industry. Projects are sold way before constructions starts except some inventory that builder wants to hold. And so have they done the same, held on to some inventory.

I don’t think it is pretty easy to sell commercial inventory that too on YEW. Not only sell it out within few months but start construction within a year. I have not seen very many builders doing that. See construction updates on their website for Cosmic Corporate Park 1

http://www.cosmicindia.in/corporate_park_project1x.html

Corporate Park 2 is selling pretty well. No Retail shops available as of few weeks back unless you know someone inside Cosmic. Even though I feel it is little overpriced especially comparing to Mist but I guess Cosmic has higher specs, different concept and furnished offices (unless one is opting for unfurnished which not very many people opting).

So please support your comments with facts, in case you know something that all of us do not.

P.S. I have invested in this Project and investigated it before investing.

Originally Posted by karannoberoii
    Take my advice. Wear your shoes and enter cosmic plot in sec 140. Entry is free so why pay 6.5 lakhs ?

Badey bhai, stop dreaming that cosmic will deliver. They have sold yamuna plot without laying a single brick. They will disappear one day and your 6.5 lakh entry will become too expensive .

Mist says 3 years but expect 6 years delivery , in any case it is good location and safe investment.

Avoid both but if you must do it then mist is your answer.
    CommentQuote
  • what's your say karann Oberoii, can you stae some facts to answer doubts raised by idn.. ?
    CommentQuote
  • Anyways everyone has their own opinion and no Project is perfect. There will always be people having problems even with the perfect project.

FYI All,

Prices going up by Rs 500 for Office Space and Retails space from 28th Jan, Project still in pre-launch and so pre-launch discount still available.
    New Price for Retail shops 500sqft and 1000 sqft is Rs11000/psf with assured return.
    CommentQuote
  • Unnati is giving asured returns at 10 k for retail shops. Mist avenue at 15 k which is far far better location. Cosmic has not delivered anything as builder i also think it is a risky group.
    Wy wud one not go for unnati or mist ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    Unnati is giving asured returns at 10 k for retail shops. Mist avenue at 15 k which is far far better location. Cosmic has not delivered anything as builder i also think it is a risky group.
    Wy wud one not go for unnati or mist ?

what is this unnati project ? can you give me some link .. ?
    CommentQuote
  • Between the 2, Mist anyday.
    CommentQuote
  • As I said depends on one’s requirements – I was interested in retail shop space so my POV accordingly:

Someone above said Unnati Sector 144 Project: It does not have lot of retail spaces available. The ones available are at Rs10000 it appears and not sure if retail has assured return at that price. Is the land issue resolved? As of few weeks ago Unnati did not have land and so due to come complaints were returning checks they took in soft launch. Their office space is a steal, very low prices for whatever reason, unless, like Bhasin they will bump up prices after they realize it has been launched pretty low. But, that is only if you are interested in Office spaces. But if these are IT offices stay away.

About Mist: Shops selling at Rs 15000 (with 20% DP discount). This price is very high for this area at this stage. Correct me if I am wrong but isn’t it Bhasin’s second project only, the first Venenzia Mall was in greater Noida – not sure how successful is that. So what’s so great about Bhasin Group other than the location is little better than Cosmic’s Project.

About Cosmic Corporate Park 2: Retail shops – smaller size as of now not available all sold out (few might be available under new price or at launch). Last week before price increase 1000sq ft was available for 6500-6600 (No assured returns scheme) under Flexi Plan and cheaper in DP plan. I am very sure in 1.5-2 years during construction the price would be at a minimum of Rs10000-11000 (I don’t think anyone would doubt that looking at the current rates and trends). So tell me a minimum premium of Rs 4000 in 1.5years to 2 years, Is that not good enough? And Cosmic Corporate Park is planned like a 7 Star facility not an ordinary office/retail complex.

Regarding Cosmic Group, it is not a new kid in block. As a contractor they have delivered numerous projects, as a builder these are their launching projects. But I have talked to few Senior underwriters whom I have my other bookings through not just some brokers and they have showed confidence in Cosmic Group. And mind they already started construction for Corporate Park 1(YEW) within one year of launch and also on their Gurgaon Project. See construction updates on their website. They plan to launch this Corporate Park 2 in Feb or March.

I am not trying to market or influence anyone, just conveying what I know or the information I gathered. From a short term investment of 2-3 years I believe it is worth an investment. But with rates gone up by Rs500 already some premium is lost.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,
    I'm neither representing any real estate group nor am a broker. Just believe into facts. Cosmic Corporate Park to my best of knowledge is the first project by the developer followed by several others they launched in last few years - Launched but none of those completed. Cosmic Corporate Park 2 and 3 followed one after another, whereas I just wonder atleast Cosmic Corporate Park, being the first project must be somewhere close to delivery. But just check out construction photographs on website etc, they remain unchanged for several months as if they were last clicked photographs.

And now on ground reality just check Groundwater extraction pumps of developer sealed by magistrate - Times Of India (IT Project Site of Cosmic Corporate Park Sealed for Indefinite Period - Stated Hindustan Times, Dated 11/12 June - I miss out exact dates, check that in your newspapers
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29555)

If the project site is sealed for whatever the reason, investors certainly land into confusion and uncertainty. Infact some of forum thread also shows that investors are in process of seeking refunds due to no hope of timely delays. But if anyone knows an easy way to take refund from builders, do share as investing is quite easy but refunds purely luck based.......

And as you mention, they have delivered several projects, kindly name a completed project as I think all the projects by Cosmic Group including its first project, Cosmic Corporate Park is still pending to be delivered or launched.

Originally Posted by idn66085
    As I said depends on one’s requirements – I was interested in retail shop space so my POV accordingly:

Someone above said Unnati Sector 144 Project: It does not have lot of retail spaces available. The ones available are at Rs10000 it appears and not sure if retail has assured return at that price. Is the land issue resolved? As of few weeks ago Unnati did not have land and so due to come complaints were returning checks they took in soft launch. Their office space is a steal, very low prices for whatever reason, unless, like Bhasin they will bump up prices after they realize it has been launched pretty low. But, that is only if you are interested in Office spaces. But if these are IT offices stay away.

About Mist: Shops selling at Rs 15000 (with 20% DP discount). This price is very high for this area at this stage. Correct me if I am wrong but isn’t it Bhasin’s second project only, the first Venenzia Mall was in greater Noida – not sure how successful is that. So what’s so great about Bhasin Group other than the location is little better than Cosmic’s Project.

About Cosmic Corporate Park 2: Retail shops – smaller size as of now not available all sold out (few might be available under new price or at launch). Last week before price increase 1000sq ft was available for 6500-6600 (No assured returns scheme) under Flexi Plan and cheaper in DP plan. I am very sure in 1.5-2 years during construction the price would be at a minimum of Rs10000-11000 (I don’t think anyone would doubt that looking at the current rates and trends). So tell me a minimum premium of Rs 4000 in 1.5years to 2 years, Is that not good enough? And Cosmic Corporate Park is planned like a 7 Star facility not an ordinary office/retail complex.

Regarding Cosmic Group, it is not a new kid in block. As a contractor they have delivered numerous projects, as a builder these are their launching projects. But I have talked to few Senior underwriters whom I have my other bookings through not just some brokers and they have showed confidence in Cosmic Group. And mind they already started construction for Corporate Park 1(YEW) within one year of launch and also on their Gurgaon Project. See construction updates on their website. They plan to launch this Corporate Park 2 in Feb or March.

I am not trying to market or influence anyone, just conveying what I know or the information I gathered. From a short term investment of 2-3 years I believe it is worth an investment. But with rates gone up by Rs500 already some premium is lost.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • what is construction status in cosmic II ? Is it worth investing now at 6500 psf for office space ?
    CommentQuote
  • Construction not started yet. Last I heard was Bhoomi poojan somewhere around Diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction record of cosmic park is also pathetic. Except for the cosmic corporate park which should have been completed by now, nothing has been started and they have launched so many projects.
    CommentQuote