Sort by :
Filter by :
- This builder seems to have built offices for many big cos and which kind of implies its construction quality etc. They also talk a lot about 'green' etc..
This project seems to be okay but my main Q would on the sector-100. How is this sector? Is this a bit populated or just a piece of land at the moment?CommentQuote0Flag
- location of the sector is good . it has good connectivity on both sides(expressway and bhangel).
i was also interested in the appartment but dropped it because of too high other charges . in total there are 33 towers in the 40 acre plot out of which they have launched some 7-8 towers as of now. they claim to be one of the green project but i wonder how they will be able to do it . they have just one club for all 33 towers so its size being big is justified but it cant be a positive for the project coz of high number of flats.
overall i find the project a bit expensive. psf rate is good but other charges kill .CommentQuote0Flag
- what do people feel about 26 storied apartments? they plan to build around 3000 apts in 40 acre area. wont it make it a very crowded place with so many people sharing common facilities? i have been thinking about lotus boulevard but these facts are making me a little uncomfortable. Also there is little official word from 3c company.. .it is mostly brokers who are doing rounds.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have told that towers has only 11 floors. Further first phase of the project is already sold out in its prelaunch. Is it really true or just show by brokers. Does anyone knows the fact.CommentQuote0Flag
- spoke to a marketing manager from 3Cs and it seems like there are going to 3500-4000 apartments in 40 acre project and these are going to be 23 and 26 storied buildings.CommentQuote0Flag
- means its going to be a mess ... how do they plan to implement multi-tier security for 3500 families ;-)
they would require indian army for that purpose .. ha haCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks for all your inputs .. any other project in same area worth looking at ?CommentQuote0Flag
- i am also looking at a flat in nearby areas but unable to find one at right price . there were unihomes but i didnt liked their layout. now unitech has come up with another one but i see that they have escalated the prices too much . from 2895 BSP they have moved to 3395 BSP and have increased the loading by 10% as well . so effectively more than 20% increase in cost. if you get to know some good option,rightly priced let me know ;-)
devine meadows looks good to me but not sure about the builder as such .CommentQuote0Flag
- best option guys. Lotus Boulevard will give you maximum ROI and quality is unmatchable.CommentQuote1Flag
- 3cs is a good option along withSupertec's Apex tower.CommentQuote0Flag
- Not Available
I spoke to a marketing guy in 3C as I am interested in 2BHK but he said that there is no availability even in newly launched towers 26&27. I am looking for G,1,2,3. I dont know what price they are quoting now, what is the bargain price, what is the final layout.
- Is the 2BHK os 3C already sold out?CommentQuote0Flag
They are saying even 3BHK(1648 sq. ft ) is also sold out , it seems they have changed the layout a little bit.
The position of tower 21 ,22,34,24,25,26 is changed , not sure but I heard this from my frnd.
Please tell me if there is any availability for 1648 3bhk flat and what could be the best priceCommentQuote0Flag
- Not available
He said that there is no availability of 2BHK in any of the towers, even in 26&27.
- Dear ALL,
Just hold on for some time.Plenty of 2BHK and 3BHK will be available in 3cs.CommentQuote0Flag