Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #91

    #91

    Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    Construction update...

    Hi LB buyers, Just wanted to know from you guys..are tower construction stage satisfied to you..do you think 3c will deliver on time..

    I was going through this thread and found that someone mentioned that phase 1 delivery is in sep,11. [ in next 9 months]

    Do you think 3c will deliver phase 1 in sep,11.

    Many thanks for yr reply..This is to check whether 3c is committed to time line..and how so much projects launches impacting current project ..

    Comment

    • #92

      #92

      Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
      Hi LB buyers, Just wanted to know from you guys..are tower construction stage satisfied to you..do you think 3c will deliver on time..

      I was going through this thread and found that someone mentioned that phase 1 delivery is in sep,11. [ in next 9 months]

      Do you think 3c will deliver phase 1 in sep,11.

      Many thanks for yr reply..This is to check whether 3c is committed to time line..and how so much projects launches impacting current project ..
      Hi
      I have booked in phase 1 and it moving as per schedule. Currently already they have completed 11th floor. Hopefully they should hand over possesion end of next year 2011 september as per BBA.Lets hope for the best.Thanks.

      Comment

      • #93

        #93

        Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        Thanks Jeevgan for yr reply..I believe phase 1 towers are of 11 floor only.

        Any other update from anyone..

        Originally posted by jeevgan View Post
        Hi
        I have booked in phase 1 and it moving as per schedule. Currently already they have completed 11th floor. Hopefully they should hand over possesion end of next year 2011 september as per BBA.Lets hope for the best.Thanks.

        Comment

        • #94

          #94

          Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          Hi All,

          Need your expert advice.. I am getting a deal for LB for 3300 in resale. The person is moving out of country so wanted to sell. He booked it sometime in Nov 2009.. Is it a good deal ?

          Comment

          • #95

            #95

            Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            what's the location like? price looks in ballpark of ongoing price in LB. in june rate was hovering in 3100-3400 range depending on location. negotiate as much as you can and close the deal.
            Originally posted by tarunagghi View Post
            Hi All,

            Need your expert advice.. I am getting a deal for LB for 3300 in resale. The person is moving out of country so wanted to sell. He booked it sometime in Nov 2009.. Is it a good deal ?

            Comment

            • #96

              #96

              Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
              what's the location like? price looks in ballpark of ongoing price in LB. in june rate was hovering in 3100-3400 range depending on location. negotiate as much as you can and close the deal.
              3100 - 3400, are you full of something? Do you have something against 3C? Are you an agent where you did not get enough commission from them? I bought in Dec 2009 and paid 3375. How come you are getting 3100-3400? Are you sure you are not getting this rate in a shady neighbourhood rather than LB?

              Comment

              • #97

                #97

                Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                Originally posted by winthisyear View Post
                3100 - 3400, are you full of something? Do you have something against 3C? Are you an agent where you did not get enough commission from them? I bought in Dec 2009 and paid 3375. How come you are getting 3100-3400? Are you sure you are not getting this rate in a shady neighbourhood rather than LB?
                Control bhai... Alok is a senoir member and active member of IREF not a broker. I would say go through his posts and then make any opinoin.

                3100-3400 price he is talking about BSP not all inclusive. I would say if LB BSP is 3300-3400 then still it's a premium as no other underconstruction project except ATS can command even 3300... No buyers..

                And if you paid 3375 BSP in Dec 09 then god bless you. BTW who are the shady neighbourhood ?

                Comment

                • #98

                  #98

                  Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
                  what's the location like? price looks in ballpark of ongoing price in LB. in june rate was hovering in 3100-3400 range depending on location. negotiate as much as you can and close the deal.

                  Thanks for the reply Alok.. I don't have much details as of now but what i have been told that the person bought it in Nov 2009 at a rate of 3250 and since he is in need of money so ready to sell at a margin of 50. It's a 1450 sq ft flat on 11th floor. I have a meeting tom with the buyer so just wanted to understand what all the things I have to take care before finalizing the deal...

                  Comment

                  • #99

                    #99

                    Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    Originally posted by tarunagghi View Post
                    Thanks for the reply Alok.. I don't have much details as of now but what i have been told that the person bought it in Nov 2009 at a rate of 3250 and since he is in need of money so ready to sell at a margin of 50. It's a 1450 sq ft flat on 11th floor. I have a meeting tom with the buyer so just wanted to understand what all the things I have to take care before finalizing the deal...
                    I have a flat in phase 1 in 3c LB.

                    This is a bargain as when i enquired in Dec 2010 the brokers are saying that 3400 is minimum you have to pay and it will be more if you want a flat in phase 1 /2.

                    Infact one broker was saying that he has got a confirm deal in phase 1 and party is asking 3750 (BSP) for the flat but will give your around 3700 or 3725.

                    So to an extend this also depends on how much needy is buyer and seller as well.

                    But i would expect the rate to be 3400 to 3600 again depending on the location and phase. It may be wrong.

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      Originally posted by nitinmails View Post
                      I have a flat in phase 1 in 3c LB.

                      This is a bargain as when i enquired in Dec 2010 the brokers are saying that 3400 is minimum you have to pay and it will be more if you want a flat in phase 1 /2.

                      Infact one broker was saying that he has got a confirm deal in phase 1 and party is asking 3750 (BSP) for the flat but will give your around 3700 or 3725.

                      So to an extend this also depends on how much needy is buyer and seller as well.

                      But i would expect the rate to be 3400 to 3600 again depending on the location and phase. It may be wrong.
                      Friends, I want to know from the buyers in LB (Phase 1), are you satisfy with the pace of construction in LB & do u expect timely possession by Sep-2011? I have a buy in Phase 4.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X