Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vic1975
    1295- 2bhk

My friend has booked directly from 3C (no resale) in Sep-2010 in the 4th phase, at that time the rate was 3638 (- 3.5% discount from broker).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    Quick Q LB guys - Has 3C promised how much Power Backup (# KVa's) would they be providing for flats of different sizes?

No 3C has not promised. But they have charged 40 rupess/sqft for power back up charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav445
    my question directed to those who have booked in phase 1 - from the pictures on lb website it seems the entire structure is ready quite fast. however any idea when will brick work and plumbing happen or has it started happening..what is the deadline for handover of phase 1 flats?

I have not got the flat in phase 1 tower 2 and the possession time is sep 2011. I booked this flat in July 2009
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    No 3C has not promised. But they have charged 40 rupess/sqft for power back up charges.

I asked this question last year they said it will be enough to run all the equipments and appliances
    CommentQuote
  • Help ????

Guys, need advice on whether to go for the new towers in LB launched at 4000 p sqft ( minus broker discount) or should I consider one of the recent Jaypee launches..

Is it worth investing in LB knowing that any further appreciation may not happen ( if I am planning it primarily for self use but do not mind if it appreciates a lot once i buy it ;-) )

I rate LB ahead of LP/Jaypee simply due to personal preference and hence am more inclined towards LB.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MrIndia
    Guys, need advice on whether to go for the new towers in LB launched at 4000 p sqft ( minus broker discount) or should I consider one of the recent Jaypee launches..

Is it worth investing in LB knowing that any further appreciation may not happen ( if I am planning it primarily for self use but do not mind if it appreciates a lot once i buy it ;-) )

I rate LB ahead of LP/Jaypee simply due to personal preference and hence am more inclined towards LB.

Jaypee toh bhool jao bhai....if its for your personal use...y worried about appreciation. LB/LP toh appreciate ho hi gaye hai...September ke pehle book karlo...once Phase1 gets delivered...rates will surely appreciate ~4500 rate (on paper by 3C) ..again if 3C still has some inventory in phase 1,many will prefer ready to move flats..tab LB ka asli rate pata chal hi jayegaa...i would say see your requirements and preferences.

A delayed project costs you very high... you loose the rent, pay un-necessary interest, mental tension..hence job me tension....in sabse bachne ke liye, abhi jyada pay karna theek rahega...

See in resale...but be prepared for paying black money too...n again if u want to resale..same will attract charges from 3C.

Best luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Lchandji,,
    Thanks for your answer,,
    So are you saying that buying in resale in phase 1 is better than a fresh booking ?

Knowing that there would be black money involved in resale transactions, it doesnt seem feasible to me..
    a fresh booking would be having the advantage of an all white..direct from builder option but may cost more...

my question is about the value for money being offered by LB at the current rate (4000 - discount).. is it worth the hype and is this rate justified ? should i wait for phase 1 possession to be offered but i risk the rates going up ( who knows, they may even come down :bab (59):)

Originally Posted by LChand
    Jaypee toh bhool jao bhai....if its for your personal use...y worried about appreciation. LB/LP toh appreciate ho hi gaye hai...September ke pehle book karlo...once Phase1 gets delivered...rates will surely appreciate ~4500 rate (on paper by 3C) ..again if 3C still has some inventory in phase 1,many will prefer ready to move flats..tab LB ka asli rate pata chal hi jayegaa...i would say see your requirements and preferences.

A delayed project costs you very high... you loose the rent, pay un-necessary interest, mental tension..hence job me tension....in sabse bachne ke liye, abhi jyada pay karna theek rahega...

See in resale...but be prepared for paying black money too...n again if u want to resale..same will attract charges from 3C.

Best luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MrIndia
    Hi Lchandji,,
    Thanks for your answer,,

I personally am not liking the phase 1 towers location, they are very closely spaced..(hence they were launched in phase 1). Consider IREF as just to get some info. but not an expertized advice, views vary as per person and as per situation. Buying in resale/fresh both have their own pros/cons, every1 decides as per his/her priorities. :)

Looking at the current situation, it does not seem that rates will come down under any circumstances (particularly for projects near completion). But there may not be much appreciation in prices as already concluded by our Veterans members. :bab (6):

Best Luck
    CommentQuote
  • Any clues who is the contractor for LB towers 8, 9,10 ?

Presumably these would be the last towers being launched in LB ? Or are there other unlaunched towers left.. ?

Also any idea about the possession timeframe for these last phases ?
    2014 I reckon ?
    CommentQuote
  • 3c has demolished sample flat. may be as there new sample flats are ready in panache and most of units are sold out..
    CommentQuote
  • The site of sample flats and reception area will give way for tower 8,9,10. I presume that most of the lower floors have been sold out. Only few units in higher floors are available. I think tower 29 and 30 are yet to be launched. Let's c when it happens.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 3 Possession

Freinds, who have booked in Phase 3 of LB, let me know the possession Month year indicated in BBA. As it will differ for the various bookings depending when they have booked, like I was late by a year in booking in Phase 3. So mine is coming in 2013. But while browsing i got a document prepared by ICICI property services in the year 2009, in that, the expected phase 3 completion is in Sept 2012. I have attached the file for your reference.

Please let me know the phase 3 possession time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by searchison
    The trend has changed now . LP is comanding more interest than LB due to larger green area and location ...soon it is going to beat LB in price as well

I agree with the same. Have been to both the sites. The interest and resales are definetely much higher in LP as compared to LB
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 1 Balcony walls

Hi All

Have any body noticed that the balcony has the brick walls instead of iron/steel grills ?

My view point is if you are sitting in the balcony you can not enjoy the view.

Any views on that
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, i have booked in phase 4 in LB. I have one question for people who have booked in phase 1 and will get possession in few months-- Would it be possible to shift to your flat after possession when construction is going on all around the site. Also, the landscaping, clubhouse etc. won't be ready by then.

I am curious b'coz when i booked in january this yr the resale price for phase 1 and 2 was almost similar to fresh phase 4 bookings. I opted to book directly from 3C and didn't go for resale bcoz of the above reason.

Phase 1 owners Kindly comment?
    CommentQuote