Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is good location Try to get at least Rs 5000..what are the quotes you are getting?

Originally Posted by vic1975
    Hi Gaurav

Mine is park facing and in lower floors. Its 1295. What should be the deal-closing price?

Tks

Vic
    CommentQuote
  • is the club in lp also open to outsiders
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    This is new to me as well but I'll not be schocked if its true. This is one of the way to compromise the safety & exclusivity of a huge society in itself. With this project, they'll either make or break their image. Its totally their call.

Its like "Naach karay bandar aur mithai khaayee madari"

we are paying for the club "Rs 1,25,000" and 3C will have the fun...free of cost mall ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • Finaly reply from 3c on some queries. Dear Mr. Kumar,
    Greetings!!
    With reference to your mail, please find point wise reply as mentioned below:
    1. The School present inside the boundary of Lotus Panache, If it is only for LP residents or it will be open for all, I am asking if it is available for Lotus Boulevard as well?
    It is open for all.
    2. The club inside LP is open for membership to outsiders as well or it is only for LP residents.

The same is only for residents of Lotus Panache.
    3. All the games and amenities inside the club would be free for residents or it will be chargeable, If at all any change then what is the detail of that?
    We are working on it and the same will be intimated at the time of possession.
    4. The open parking are for LP guests only and no parking would be sold to any LP residents.
    It will be combination of both.
    5. How many parking would be there in panache in open which are all for guest usage considering more than 3800 flat in panache parking should be enough to handle the guests.....

We will be providing guests parking , however, at the same time we won’t be having 3800 guests parking at a time.
    6. Will 3c offer second parking to residents if yes then when?

The same will be decided at the time of possession.

Regards,
    Priya Khullar
    Assistant Manager-Customer Care
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Finaly reply from 3c on some queries. Dear Mr. Kumar,
    Greetings!!
    1. The School present inside the boundary of Lotus Panache, If it is only for LP residents or it will be open for all, I am asking if it is available for Lotus Boulevard as well?
    It is open for all.
    2. The club inside LP is open for membership to outsiders as well or it is only for LP residents.

3. All the games and amenities inside the club would be free for residents or it will be chargeable, If at all any change then what is the detail of that?
    4. The open parking are for LP guests only and no parking would be sold to any LP residents.
    5. How many parking would be there in panache in open which are all for guest usage considering more than 3800 flat in panache parking should be enough to handle the guests.....

We will be providing guests parking , however, at the same time we won’t be having 3800 guests parking at a time.

Regards,
    Priya Khullar

Project in question is LP not LB :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Project in question is LP not LB :)

Same thing applies for LB as well.
    CommentQuote
    Same thing applies for LB as well.

There's no mandate. They are different projects.

Let me clear- Even I feel the same, but until it is confirmed from 3C, let’s not conclude.
    CommentQuote
    Finaly reply from 3c on some queries. Dear Mr. Kumar,
    Greetings!!
    It is open for all.

Regards,
    Priya Khullar

Why on earth the society members would be charged for games and other facilities inside the club for which membership fee has already been taken!!!! Society residents will anyway pay for the mentainenace then why "usage charges".

If they charge membership fee as well as facility usage fee like an independent club then its wrong to say that that club is not open for outsiders. Heck...they are treating insider (residents) like outsiders only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh

Why on earth the society members would be charged for games and other facilities inside the club for which membership fee has already been taken!!!! Society residents will anyway pay for the mentainenace then why "usage charges".

If they charge membership fee as well as facility usage fee like an independent club then its wrong to say that that club is not open for outsiders. Heck...they are treating insider (residents) like outsiders only.

Its like this in every society. Otherwise it will become a nightmare...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Too much cost of living I guess, I am sure 3C is going to charge exorbitant maintenance charges as well.

How are you sure about it?
    CommentQuote
    Its like this in every society. Otherwise it will become a nightmare...

SO what if its every where....its WRONG...

i'm not bothered about Ethical right or wrong.

But why should i say usage charges when i've membership of a club within my society. If i've to pay membership fee as well as usage charges,,,,i'll go to a club outside.

its too much of fleecing by these builders.

Nightmare....why....???
    CommentQuote
    How are you sure about it?

3C is charging premium for everything, so I said. Dont get me wrong. I have deleted my that post.
    CommentQuote

But why should i say usage charges when i've membership of a club within my society. If i've to pay membership fee as well as usage charges,,,,i'll go to a club outside.

Nightmare....why....???

Think of it this way: Membership charges are for building the club. Usage charges are for maintenance. If they don't take usage charges then there will be lot of people for all facilities. Think about it, you will get it.
    CommentQuote

Nightmare....why....???

Club membership is like buying a car.

Monthly charges are like putting petrol in it. If it is not charged, then monthly society maintenance charge would be higher, which would be injustice to those who don't use the club.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    3C is charging premium for everything, so I said. Dont get me wrong. I have deleted my that post.

No problems. Why do you say 3c is charging premium for everything? Cost of everything is at par with other builders. BSP was 200-300 higher than projects in 137/7X but that is ok given the location of LP/LB.
    CommentQuote