3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Guys

Flat area matters more not number of rooms.
    there was a time when one used to get 2bhk in 1300 sqft, now one can get 3bhk in the same area.
    In Gurgaon, there is no 2bhk below 1100-1200 sqft whereas Noida has even 3bhk in 1000 sqft.
    Its all depends on demand.
    Thanks

Comment

I believe for a budgeted buyer... big bed rooms is a waste of area.. & not proper utilization of space 10' X 12' should be a good size.

I wanted to buy a 3BHK but could only manage 1 2BHK in a good project. Now after few years, how I'll adjust in this small 2 BHK.

Comment

thn sell your 2 bhk, and buy a 3 bhk 800 sqft in Uni Homes! You will save a bucket full of cash as well

but oh! you will have to leave the expressway for that.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          thn sell your 2 bhk, and buy a 3 bhk 800 sqft in Uni Homes! You will save a bucket full of cash as well

fatichar bhai..mazaak mat udao... kabhi toh serious bola karo...

I don't expect to be mocked by a "Veteran member" like you..

i respect you... hope, you'll let me continuing the same

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post

Bhai

There is no 3BHK in 800 sqft in Unihomes, its 2 Bhk. That too was in phase-I and II. now there is no smaller unites in phase-III as far as I know.
            Unihomes would fetch good rentals.
            Thanks

Comment

sorry LC Bhai,

yaar my point was that 1100 sqft me 2 bhk hi proper hai. else living rooms and bedroom get too small, and also internal walls eat up a higher %ge of area.

Comment

LB Phase 1,2 Units avaiable

received the below mail from 3c, this looks like some real favor from 3c to it's existing buyers:

Didn't investigate on prices as I can't afford another one right now. If any of the existing 3C buyers interested, time to call 3c Customer care.

Dear Patron,

An intelligent investor identifies the Right Place at the Right Time for investment. Keeping this in mind, we bring to you the last chance to invest in Lotus Boulevard. With the Possession of Phase I already initiated, the prices will be revising soon, so this is the right time to invest in another abode which you have seen burgeoning in front of your own eyes.

Already being our esteemed customer, as a special privilege, we offer you to buy these few available units at Lotus Boulevard at a special price. These units are only available in Phase I, Phase II and Phase III and are exclusively held for our valued customers before being offered in the open market.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaps_real1 View Post
                  received the below mail from 3c, this looks like some real favor from 3c to it's existing buyers:

Didn't investigate on prices as I can't afford another one right now. If any of the existing 3C buyers interested, time to call 3c Customer care.
                  Any special mention of the Special price?

Comment

Special price is 5800
                    Originally posted by smart_investor View Post
                    Any special mention of the Special price?

Comment

Let me tell you these special price is nothing but 5800/- less some discount 10-15% depending upon the possession date of the tower.

Even 3c guys are desperate to sell these cancellation units.... So a marketing gimmick.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X