Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Jis isaab se society main aabadi hogi, builder is going to make profit out of everything.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    3C is charging premium for everything, so I said. Dont get me wrong. I have deleted my that post.

Not an issue....
    once we get possession, make an registered RWA “Society” and KICK these outsiders only if they practice such a act/charges.
    And get our LB Mall free from them :-D

that's not club, that's mall for 3C :-) :-D

that's not club, that's mall for 3C :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Not an issue....
    once we get possession, make an registered RWA “Society” and KICK these outsiders only if they practice such a act/charges.
    And get our LB Mall free from them :-D

that's not club, that's mall for 3C :-)

Thats the spirit .

Thats the spirit .

Thats the spirit .

Thats the spirit .
    CommentQuote
    Guys at the site told me. It will house retail space too and would entry from outside.
    same as the club assotech society has in indrapuram where membership you can also buy.

Cookie Bro .. This siyuation is still not clear ... Is LB Management actually planning to open this clubhouse for adjoining rich janta ???

The mail was for LP but not sure if that will b appliable to LB as this clubhouse is not witin the towers but towards the entry from Sec 47 ...lil doubtful

Anyone, any idea ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Think of it this way: Membership charges are for building the club. Usage charges are for maintenance. If they don't take usage charges then there will be lot of people for all facilities. Think about it, you will get it.

again a flawed response....you paid for the construction in the same of super built-up area.

If usage charges are for club maintenance then why "membership" charges???

just accept that builder is making money by fleece, like every other builder and we close this discussion but dont try to justify it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    again a flawed response....you paid for the construction in the same of super built-up area.

If usage charges are for club maintenance then why "membership" charges???

just accept that builder is making money by fleece, like every other builder and we close this discussion but dont try to justify it

I am not trying to justify it. I would love to have free membership. Read fatichar's response...maybe it will make sense to you..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveensri
    Cookie Bro .. This siyuation is still not clear ... Is LB Management actually planning to open this clubhouse for adjoining rich janta ???

The mail was for LP but not sure if that will b appliable to LB as this clubhouse is not witin the towers but towards the entry from Sec 47 ...lil doubtful

Anyone, any idea ?

I have already said , club cum mall is not exclusive for resident but its what i have heard only. no proof to prove.
    CommentQuote
    I have already said , club cum mall is not exclusive for resident but its what i have heard only. no proof to prove.

what is club cum mall??

I heard that GYM would be operated by GOLD in LP or LB. Any one??/
    CommentQuote
    what is club cum mall??

Club=Gym, Spa, dance.....yoga....
    Mall=Mac'D, Barista, Dominos,
    CommentQuote
    what is club cum mall??

lb club is like mini Mall. Will house retail shops too.
    CommentQuote
    lb club is like mini Mall. Will house retail shops too.

Mini....Boss this will be the first mall in india with swming pool at the top
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Mini....Boss this will be the first mall in india with swming pool at the top

Bhai

There are manyy cubs where swimming pool is on top.
    Check out the club of noida golf course.
    Parsavnath club too have swimming pool on top.
    CommentQuote
  • LB will remain one of the best Buys in MIG segment in Noida for the Buyers who bought it at sub 3500 price tag.

The location is super and approach is multi directional

This Club is a definate advantage...no doubt about it

For those complaining about density and finishing, quality......well....thats what you will get at 2800 psf launch price.

You dont get a 5 star hotel or premium fittings at that rate.

What 3C has done FULLY justifies the price they asked for .....

The good part is that this commercial will not be sold and leased out by 3C themselves...meaning a sure success.
    CommentQuote
    Bhai

Leave apart club one has to pay the monthly charges for using the swimming pool and that too for each member who wants to use and not per family.
    CommentQuote
    Bhai

amhHmmm...this one is mall...not a club
    Vo saray to RWA kay liyae hain naa...LB vala to janta kay liyae hai...

aisa naa hoo thoday din baad koi boldey ki ismai multiplex khulaga...
    aur fir eak debate shuru hoo jaiga.... WITHOUT ANY BASE :)
    CommentQuote