Last updated: 4 days ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by siddh79 View Post
    Sir,
    I would like to say this is quite a wild guess. The 2bhk flats had actually nearly vanished in the time before economic downturn. The costly and bigger flats were the commodity easily available and the builders had to relent to market conditions and make bit smaller flats.
    The Projects like panache which i believe would come in a little better than a average project and lower than a luxury one. I dont think there would ever be a comparison with other projects for panache. Also here i believe the 3/4 bhk outnumber the 2bhk ones.
    I dont think this is correct or it would be in the forsee able long-term future.
    The guys who might be selling 2bhk might be few distrsess sales or max investors who booked initally on lower rates and trying to encash it now due to builder demand increasing for payments.
    This is market's way of balancing the things. If too many bigger sizes are made, the prices of smaller sizes will go up and if smaller sizes are made more the prices for bigger sizes will go up. There is demand across the spectrum and right now people are willing to pay more for flats with sizes higher that 1500-1600 sq. ft.

Comment

If you think other way... The day rate will cross 6K sft people might again start looking for 2 BHK.... Affordability is the key.

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
        If you think other way... The day rate will cross 6K sft people might again start looking for 2 BHK.... Affordability is the key.
        Price is not absolute. It does not exist in the absence of demand. Price increase happens due to higher demand and higher affordability. There has always been demand for luxury and will always be. If it is met the prices will remain stable. if Under supplied, prices will rise and if oversupplied the prices will fall. Basic economics....

Comment

Originally posted by mt0587 View Post
          Price is not absolute. It does not exist in the absence of demand. Price increase happens due to higher demand and higher affordability. There has always been demand for luxury and will always be. If it is met the prices will remain stable. if Under supplied, prices will rise and if oversupplied the prices will fall. Basic economics....
          I think the economics works in most cases but some apartments defy it like ats village did......................so i believe should panache do.........................but there towers here are clubbed in three a piece group which while might look good when showing open area in project but sun and air would be a luxury here and toughest being privacy from neighbours.

Comment

Could someone tell what the maintenance charge 3C is charging?
            Thanks

Comment

Very well pointed out.... Even i felt the same when i saw LP at construction site. All the towers were very close. Majority of the flats will have sunlight and privacy as an issue.

Comment

The view that I hold is that a typical 2BHK buyer is a budget buyer. The value of a few lakhs to him is immense due to relatively lower earning power.

Essentially a highly price sensitive customer. So, he is not willing to pay for the brand value of 3c. Most 2BHK buyers at the moment will be choosing to travel a few km more and buy much cheaper in other projects.

In a few years if and when LB and LP have residents who swear by their abode, and become an 'address' in themselves (Right now they are just a promise), then image conscious people might start buying even 2BHK's there just to enjoy the superior quality of life, albeit in a small space.

Nitin

Comment

Guys

None answer my queries !!

what's the monthly maintenance 3C is charging?
                  what KV power back 3C is providing in 2 and 3 BHK?
                  I request 3C guys to respond.........
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by siddh79 View Post
                    I think the economics works in most cases but some apartments defy it like ats village did......................so i believe should panache do.........................but there towers here are clubbed in three a piece group which while might look good when showing open area in project but sun and air would be a luxury here and toughest being privacy from neighbours.
                    LP can never match ATS village. There is demand supply situation at work there. ATS village kind of luxury is not available at expressway and people are paying higher for that. LP has much higher density. it will never give ATS kind of elite look, feel and life to the residents even if it turns out to be the best of the current under construction lot. It is ultimately a mid rung project.

Comment

latest Construction Updates for this month are now available on LB site. Pace of work seems to be going just fine.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X