Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by babhishek14
    Leave apart club one has to pay the monthly charges for using the swimming pool and that too for each member who wants to use and not per family.

Pay and Use for everything. For washroom too? How it is exclusive?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

This is the trend with most builders... even ATS does this .. one can check in ATS Greens in Sec 50... i have 2 known families staying there and have their own flats but have to pay 2000 Rs per month each family memebr to use pool.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Club=Gym, Spa, dance.....yoga....
    Mall=Mac'D, Barista, Dominos,

If thats the case...there is no doubt that it is made to cater nearby premium sectors like 47, 46, 45 and multistories available there ...
    as there is nothing of such sort ... Sec 50 market being the closest with 1 dominoz and pizza hut outlet ...

And thats why they have picked up such a location for this commercial where they can restrict the outsiders entry only to this place and not inside LB

Even if thats the case, people of LB shd be happy as they are getting such a wonderful mini mall kind of thing at door step
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Boulevard is residential project. I am not aware what % of total project area is approved/allowed for commercial activities.

I don't see LB being any different from LP. If outsiders are not allowed in LP club, so should be for LB. But what's the use of this debate. Concerned buyers in LB if worried should ask to 3C directly.

But now they are hesitating to reply the direct-important questions. Kitna bhi bolo best CC services, customer care people has to obey the senior managment while replying.

Doosre se better hai, but not the best.

Originally Posted by cookie
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Lotus Boulevard is residential project. I am not aware what % of total project area is approved/allowed for commercial activities.

I don't see LB being any different from LP. If outsiders are not allowed in LP club, so should be for LB. But what's the use of this debate. Concerned buyers in LB if worried should ask to 3C directly.

But now they are hesitating to reply the direct-important questions. Kitna bhi bolo best CC services, customer care people has to obey the senior managment while replying.

Doosre se better hai, but not the best.

There is no mall in LP/LB. There is a club which is exclusive for residents and small utility shopping area which may or may not be open for outsiders. Lets not spread unnecessary rumors without source.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ComdtGoswami
    Need to sell my 2 BHK (1095 sqft) flat IIIrd floor in Tower 19 urgently at 4700/-(excluding tfr) to fund for another property. Anybody interested, pl pm me.

which phase is it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    There is no mall in LP/LB. There is a club which is exclusive for residents and small utility shopping area which may or may not be open for outsiders. Lets not spread unnecessary rumors without source.

+1
    CommentQuote
  • sir, are you blaming me?

Originally Posted by leechawla
    CommentQuote
    sir, are you blaming me?

Are nahi sir, galti se replied on ur post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla

Then why entry is from outside?
    CommentQuote
  • cookie bhai jaane do.... aapka kya jaata hai ....
    Then why entry is from outside?
    CommentQuote
    cookie bhai jaane do.... aapka kya jaata hai ....

haan ji Bhai

I had thought to buy in LB in resale but dropped due to rates. Now looking for MIG next to LB. By chance i buy MIG flat, i could visit LB club cum Mall once ready.
    CommentQuote
  • that's the spirit....

haan ji Bhai

I had thought to buy in LB in resale but dropped due to rates. Now looking for MIG next to LB. By chance i buy MIG flat, i could visit LB club cum Mall once ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    haan ji Bhai

Nice thought. If you can bag 1250 size in 50L, or even 55 (depending on floor), you have a good deal. i have not seen this size, but have seen the biggest one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Nice thought. If you can bag 1250 size in 50L, or even 55 (depending on floor), you have a good deal. i have not seen this size, but have seen the biggest one.

Praveen

I have seen from inside, its open and spacious but need to spend extra on finishing. Broker is asking 55 lac for Flat on 2nd floor.
    CommentQuote