Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Yaar Mt0587, very true. But affordability is also a very important factor. ATS luxury can be easily traded of by some good golf course facing JP unit. But many of us may not be able to afford it....

So as you pay so as you get.... LP i believe is a balance between affordability and luxary

Comment

Haha that is precisely the game. There are segments with preferences and ability to pay. We fall in LB/LP category. Some are above us & some are below us in terms of affordability. so for everybody, their choices are best for them as per their needs. we cannot put ourselves in their and think for them.

Comment

Originally posted by mt0587 View Post
        LP can never match ATS village. There is demand supply situation at work there. ATS village kind of luxury is not available at expressway and people are paying higher for that. LP has much higher density. it will never give ATS kind of elite look, feel and life to the residents even if it turns out to be the best of the current under construction lot. It is ultimately a mid rung project.
        Is ATS village really that good.I've never been inside but i see it twice a week while driving though e-way. It does look fine but is it something really luxurious from inside. what are the luxurious features that flats there have got. I see lots of clothes hanging from balconies which means there are no dry rooms in flats. Please specify the features. or is it called luxurious coz rest of the societies are so bad that they make ATS village feel like luxury.

I've been to purvanchal silver city in sec 93. Its maintained well. Is ATS village more b'ful and maintained than silver city?

Comment

Originally posted by nitinthakur100 View Post
          The view that I hold is that a typical 2BHK buyer is a budget buyer. The value of a few lakhs to him is immense due to relatively lower earning power.

Essentially a highly price sensitive customer. So, he is not willing to pay for the brand value of 3c. Most 2BHK buyers at the moment will be choosing to travel a few km more and buy much cheaper in other projects.

In a few years if and when LB and LP have residents who swear by their abode, and become an 'address' in themselves (Right now they are just a promise), then image conscious people might start buying even 2BHK's there just to enjoy the superior quality of life, albeit in a small space.

Nitin
          Dear Nitin,
          even these projects of sec 93b started around the same cost but ats took lead in the long run..........due to standards of eldeco,supertech and parsavnath........so here it might be so too...... regarding 2bhk debate well these 2bhk which 3c is giving builders make 3bhk in 1130.......so these are not small too.................nor they are exactly budget apartments too

Comment

Does it look like that they are doing any favor to their existing customers... ?

I wish to upgrade to next higher size.... I am following them from last few months...but I get the reply... all SOLD. Now these new inventory came up saying they would like to give first preferences to their existing customers... before prices are revised. Its very likely that resale prices have not shot up after Phase 1 is now RTM. elections doesn't seem to be the reason for this.

Originally posted by Kaps_real1 View Post
            received the below mail from 3c, this looks like some real favor from 3c to it's existing buyers:

Didn't investigate on prices as I can't afford another one right now. If any of the existing 3C buyers interested, time to call 3c Customer care.

Comment

Guys

None answer my queries !!

what's the monthly maintenance 3C is charging?
              what KV power back 3C is providing in 2 and 3 BHK?
              I request 3C guys to respond.........
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                Guys

None answer my queries !!

I request 3C guys to respond.........
                if you are requesting 3C guys to respond, you should send query to them directly.

Please re-state that "I request buyers in 3C projects to respond........."

we are not 3C guys

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                  if you are requesting 3C guys to respond, you should send query to them directly.

Please re-state that "I request buyers in 3C projects to respond........."

we are not 3C guys
                  Thanks Bhai

I did not know Guys are so sensitive, I made correction.

I request Buyer of 3C boulevard to respond.........

Special Thanks to all.
                  Thanks

Comment

Haha.. 3c guys ke bhaao bhad gaye hain after possession..:-)
                    It must be 2 rs max?
                    Right?

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                      Haha.. 3c guys ke bhaao bhad gaye hain after possession..:-)
                      It must be 2 rs max?
                      Right?
                      kahaan bade hain yaar... resale me toh 4200-4400 me bik raha hai...after being RTM too..
                      bolo bhaav gir gaye hain...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X