Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Noida authority flats seem to be a good bet at the current price tag and may give decent returns in years to come. Just be careful about the quality as I have seen some patches of seepage on the outside walls of these flats during one of my visits to LB project site.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babhishek14
    This is the trend with most builders... even ATS does this .. one can check in ATS Greens in Sec 50... i have 2 known families staying there and have their own flats but have to pay 2000 Rs per month each family memebr to use pool.


    How lucky i'm tht dropped the idea of purchasing a flat for end use. for a family of 4, 8k would go for smimming pool alone. then comes gym and other maintenance charges. monthly outflow could touch 13-14k comfortably. in this amount one can get a floor on rent in sec-19A which has metro, hospitals, GIP, DND within 1km.

    Add the factor of density.....its time to exit Noida's MIG flat market :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • 2000 per head is really too much man! Is the society not handed over to RWA?

    The residents should decide that to teach them a lesson, only one person would use the pool. Will they maintain the pool for just 2000 per month then?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    2000 per head is really too much man! Is the society not handed over to RWA?

    The residents should decide that to teach them a lesson, only one person would use the pool. Will they maintain the pool for just 2000 per month then?


    2000 per person is too much, i doubt this rate. I know a society in Sec 61 in noida charges Rs 500 person for pool. Why would ATS charge 4 times it's competitors. Is that a special pool ?
    CommentQuote
  • Playboy Pool may be ... LoL ... :bab (59):

    pls excuse frnds ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Yeah for use only.

    How come you have seen the gentry of LB? when?
    no comparison between LB and NA MIG flats.

    But due to some other reasons I have dropped LB due to Price factor.
    and other issues like high density and( would be)exorbitant maintenance charges.


    My family saw LIG, MIG and upper MIG, the one you are talking about here is i think upper MIG(or whatever they are called)( we had a budget of 60-70 lacs with early possession). They saw the gentry there and it was better than LIG, and MIG. Broker was asking for 55lcs, it might be the same unit(not sure which floor it was).They did not like the gentry there. It was one of the main reasons they choose LB with the hope that LB's gentry would be better than those flats.

    couple of reasons here.
    1. with the current prices of 50-60-65 lacs for 2bhk, you can be quite sure that upper -MIG families will buy these units. The people who bought these at 2800-3000, most of them were investers. I am pretty sure a lot of end users would have bought it at higher prices. even if they bought at lower prces say 2800-3000 per sqr ft, how many MIG families will take that decision, My thinking says not a lot, so you can expect a lot of descent gentry and I am talking only about 2bhk, 3bhk+ costs you more money, So expectations are good taht gentry will be much better than those flats,

    I am not against those flats, in fact area wise and considering other factors, those flats are good too. But gentry etc was one of the main reason we went for this, allthough It is a little costly and not value for money but at the end-of the day, where you live matters.

    Also the maintenance cost will be another reason for good gentry.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ComdtGoswami
    It is IIIrd phase with scheduled possession in Dec' 2012.


    just left you a visitor message. Please share contact details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    My family saw LIG, MIG and upper MIG, the one you are talking about here is i think upper MIG(or whatever they are called)( we had a budget of 60-70 lacs with early possession). They saw the gentry there and it was better than LIG, and MIG. Broker was asking for 55lcs, it might be the same unit(not sure which floor it was).They did not like the gentry there. It was one of the main reasons they choose LB with the hope that LB's gentry would be better than those flats.

    couple of reasons here.
    1. with the current prices of 50-60-65 lacs for 2bhk, you can be quite sure that upper -MIG families will buy these units. The people who bought these at 2800-3000, most of them were investers. I am pretty sure a lot of end users would have bought it at higher prices. even if they bought at lower prces say 2800-3000 per sqr ft, how many MIG families will take that decision, My thinking says not a lot, so you can expect a lot of descent gentry and I am talking only about 2bhk, 3bhk+ costs you more money, So expectations are good taht gentry will be much better than those flats,

    I am not against those flats, in fact area wise and considering other factors, those flats are good too. But gentry etc was one of the main reason we went for this, allthough It is a little costly and not value for money but at the end-of the day, where you live matters.

    Also the maintenance cost will be another reason for good gentry.


    Quite agree with you! the gentry in LB is going to be much much better than Sec 100 Noida authority MIG flats...the constrn quality definitely would be poor in these MIg flats....no parking sense..lot of nuances..

    also, from an investment pt of view, LB will give much better returns than Authority flats...do find out the pricing trend in Sec 105/ 40/ 82/ 71/52 Authority flats to understand the price trend in these flats/.///
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    just left you a visitor message. Please share contact details.


    Visitor message sent with contact details.
    CommentQuote
  • Why does everyone seem averse to NA MIG flat? I think its Value for money, isn't it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Why does everyone seem averse to NA MIG flat? I think its Value for money, isn't it?



    No, i'm not.

    Rather i'd advised one of my friends for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the current rates for Noida MIG..would be great if you could throw some light on it


    Originally Posted by cookie
    Why does everyone seem averse to NA MIG flat? I think its Value for money, isn't it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhitmkhar
    What are the current rates for Noida MIG..would be great if you could throw some light on it

    I am not sure, Broker is asking 55L for 2nd floor.
    CommentQuote
  • 2nd floor is like buying a top floor in LB...try for ground or first...as you will find it very troubling once you start living there....everytime you will need to take stairs you will want to avoid that work...
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday, I got an email from one of the RE companies..they claim to have units in LB in almost all sizes... & starting prices was 51 lacs...
    CommentQuote