Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    how much apart from BSP?
    270 psft + 2 lacs (Car Parking) + 1.25 lacs (Club)

this is all w/o any PLC. There are floor PLC's & Park facing units PLC's too if you opt one of those units..

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
      270 psft + 2 lacs (Car Parking) + 1.25 lacs (Club)

this is all w/o any PLC. There are floor PLC's & Park facing units PLC's too if you opt one of those units..
      Lets see .......

seems like going out of my budget.
      Thanks

Comment

Finally i went inside tower 1 LB. Saw both a 2BHK and 3 BHK unit

1) Its a 11 floor tower. 2 Lifts. including 1 service lift. Lift size not very big. Just OK. Heard other towers with more floors have 2+1 lifts.
        2) Work on on other towers was going on at very decent pace.
        3) Common area was not looking very narrow. Lesser then expected.
        4) Flat from inside was looking well finished. Rooms, Toilets etc have come up very well.
        5) Best part was view from 11th floor. That was amazing. Why people ask for lower floors i really wonder? From 11th floor balconies towards road had a better view. Got a picture will upload soon.
        6)Stairs width was again smaller then expectation.
        7) Horticulture still needs to be done. Though they have a separate area marked for ph-1 buyers as of now. But that is not sufficient for them to shift. I don't see any occupancy in next couple of months at least.

Overall the feeling was good. Only wish was they could have been more charitable with the common space.

Comment

Hello deeprupani,

How much did you pay for ready to move in flat? what's BSP and login price?

Thanks

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
          Finally i went inside tower 1 LB. Saw both a 2BHK and 3 BHK unit

1) Its a 11 floor tower. 2 Lifts. including 1 service lift. Lift size not very big. Just OK. Heard other towers with more floors have 2+1 lifts.
          2) Work on on other towers was going on at very decent pace.
          3) Common area was not looking very narrow. Lesser then expected.
          4) Flat from inside was looking well finished. Rooms, Toilets etc have come up very well.
          5) Best part was view from 11th floor. That was amazing. Why people ask for lower floors i really wonder? From 11th floor balconies towards road had a better view. Got a picture will upload soon.
          6)Stairs width was again smaller then expectation.
          7) Horticulture still needs to be done. Though they have a separate area marked for ph-1 buyers as of now. But that is not sufficient for them to shift. I don't see any occupancy in next couple of months at least.

Overall the feeling was good. Only wish was they could have been more charitable with the common space.

Comment

I don't owe any unit in LB. Looking for one in LP....

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
              start with 3800 & remain on it. Contact multiple brokers, slowly raise the rate, I think in resale 4000-4400 deal is possible, BSP only.

but yeah, black component will be there, in 90% deals.
              Do you think its possible to get deal around 4000-4400 in LB. I am very keen to buy but price quoted so far is 4500+ BSP.

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                Do you think its possible to get deal around 4000-4400 in LB. I am very keen to buy but price quoted so far is 4500+ BSP.
                Which phase you want to buy in. Tower 28 in last phase can be bought 4300-4400.
                Else max 4700-4800 you can get a good unit. possession within a year....

Comment

For those who fancy upper floors.... Wish admin had permitted to upload a bigger dimension picture.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Which phase you want to buy in. Tower 28 in last phase can be bought 4300-4400.
                    Else max 4700-4800 you can get a good unit. possession within a year....
                    I am fine with even last phase , anyone interested to sell please ping me details. THOSE having flats on above 14th floor please excuse me

Comment

For those who fancy upper floors.... Wish admin had permitted to upload a bigger dimension picture.
                      Hi

So these are the snaps from tower 1 of LB ?

Do you have some other pictures of ceremony day...or actual flat ?

Please upload

Bye
                      NA

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X