Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 51 lacs for 988 sqft I guess..and is it for bsp or all inclusive..

Originally Posted by LChand
    Yesterday, I got an email from one of the RE companies..they claim to have units in LB in almost all sizes... & starting prices was 51 lacs...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    2nd floor is like buying a top floor in LB...try for ground or first...as you will find it very troubling once you start living there....everytime you will need to take stairs you will want to avoid that work...

2 level stare is not an issue. in indépendant house you too have stairs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Yesterday, I got an email from one of the RE companies..they claim to have units in LB in almost all sizes... & starting prices was 51 lacs...

Which phase?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Which phase?

email says... Ready to move.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    email says... Ready to move.

please PM the number.
    CommentQuote
  • No. of floors in Tower 20 (LB) have been increased to 27 from original 25, which itself was previously revised from 20?

This is the latest information, I need more confirmation on this.

If anyone can please confirm.
    CommentQuote
    Why does everyone seem averse to NA MIG flat? I think its Value for money, isn't it?

Cookie ... these flats are for sure at good location and VFM

But have your read the news about no further regitries on POA ... and I blv these flats are restricted to be sold in normal ways by NA... so pls do have a check
    CommentQuote
    please PM the number.

Is 51 RTM in Phase 1 a valid news ?

Did u get a chance to speak to this company who sent the mail to Mr LChand
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveensri
    Cookie ... these flats are for sure at good location and VFM

But have your read the news about no further regitries on POA ... and I blv these flats are restricted to be sold in normal ways by NA... so pls do have a check

Broker told me registry has happened at 30 lacs for 2BHK MIG and bank finance is also available. I don't think there would be any issue.
    CommentQuote
  • I got the following email....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveensri
    Is 51 RTM in Phase 1 a valid news ?

Did u get a chance to speak to this company who sent the mail to Mr LChand

LChand and Naveen Bhai

51 Lac (BSP) Downpayment Plan for smallest size Unit in LB in Phase-III.
    No way in my Budget.
    CommentQuote
    Why does everyone seem averse to NA MIG flat? I think its Value for money, isn't it?

Cookie,
    One of my very close friend lives there, therefore I visit at latest once every weekend.
    (1) The construction quality is pathetic.
    (2) Mostly, property dealers, bachelors and livin’ couples.
    Most of the trouble comes from Property dealers …Paan, gutka, liquor bottles etc
    Sorry to say but condoms on the road as well :-) …Paan, gutka, liquor bottles etc
    Sorry to say but condoms on the road as well :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Cookie,
    One of my very close friend lives there, therefore I visit at latest once every weekend.
    Most of the trouble comes from Property dealers …Paan, gutka, liquor bottles etc

Aaila

What would be the scène of NA LIG Flat then?:(

Aaila

Aaila

Aaila

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Cookie,

I agree..quality is very poor..you can see seepage from outside and more over gentry is very poor..Instead of these flats, I think express view in 93 is better option.

I agree..quality is very poor..you can see seepage from outside and more over gentry is very poor..Instead of these flats, I think express view in 93 is better option.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14

Ankit,
    I agree with you; however I would not categories everyone is same group .

But yes it’s not such a place where you would like to move-in with your kids.

CommentQuote