3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by LChand View Post
    dude...r u from 3C? Kidding! Right to the mark reply...

13 rs per unit...is quite high...
    Sir you know me that i have got the unit in T2....13 rs is what is current rate in Indirapuram and new societies ....

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
      For those who fancy upper floors.... Wish admin had permitted to upload a bigger dimension picture.

Did 3c allowed you to go upstairs ? Are they allowing people to see the apartments.....

Comment

It seems, 3C has opened up only 11th Floor flat for viewing.
        So they must be the sample flats and I guess we can not guess the actual finish with them.

We need to wait till 3c offers the possession to buyers to get the idea.

Any opinion?

Comment

Buyer

Hi,

I am interested in buying 3c IN resale, brokers please message me your contact details.

Comment

Originally posted by ashising View Post
            It seems, 3C has opened up only 11th Floor flat for viewing.
            So they must be the sample flats and I guess we can not guess the actual finish with them.

We need to wait till 3c offers the possession to buyers to get the idea.

Any opinion?
            If it is true then great news for 11th floor buyers.

Comment

Let me assure you these are not sample flats. They were real flats. In-fact in one of the rooms flooring was being done....

Comment

Originally posted by nitinmails View Post
                Sir you know me that i have got the unit in T2....13 rs is what is current rate in Indirapuram and new societies ....
                Buddy i am in indirapuram (G.G. Avenue) and pay 9 rs for backup and 1000 for water/security and 1.10 psqft for maintenance charges

Comment

Visited 3C Sec 100 few days back, its not worth hype. Those who made purchase at early point & made exit now are the luckiest one. For end user its a high density project with cramped space. Rs. 4000, 5000 , 6000 BSP are just words.

Comment

Originally posted by rajeev rana View Post
                    Visited 3C Sec 100 few days back, its not worth hype. Those who made purchase at early point & made exit now are the luckiest one. For end user its a high density project with cramped space. Rs. 4000, 5000 , 6000 BSP are just words.
                    Its Serious comments about much hyped project of noida expressway. I am sure as a whole bulvard cant be over densed as compared to logix or paras projects in sector 137 but if it is anyway close to cramped socities of indirapuram then what was so special about it at first place just expressway?

Comment

Which one is better option between LB and Super MIG authority flats?
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X