3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 4 days ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by rajeev rana View Post
    Visited 3C Sec 100 few days back, its not worth hype. Those who made purchase at early point & made exit now are the luckiest one. For end user its a high density project with cramped space. Rs. 4000, 5000 , 6000 BSP are just words.
    deals are happening between 4300 - 5500..I have personally witnessed some of these in my circle!!

It will be fun to see Sec 137 come up..In comparison to 137 buyers wont have any choice but to like Boulevard BY DEFAULT...Right now the mistake people are committing is comparing LB with low denisty project like ATS/ Purvanchal/ Eldeco / or sector 50 projects...These all are projects of the past with low FAR..137 in particular will be another Indirapuram..atleast 10 developers situated in cluster with Paras/ Logix/ Supertech/ Puyrvanchal/ exotica/ shubhkamna to name a few!! Then you have 168 on one side which will also have atleast 7-8 High density projects..LB seems to be the best bet with best accessibility and density!!

Compare apples to apples and see you are bound to love the project...At the end of the day LB is definitely a MIG category project!! Once Amrapali Heart bit city/ Hanging garden is visible, people will swear by LB.. Thats my reading...

PS - I am invested in LB since 2009...

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Which one is better option between LB and Super MIG authority flats?
      where r u getting super MIG..in sector 93 express view appt or any other society.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
        where r u getting super MIG..in sector 93 express view appt or any other society.
        yeah same one !!!!!!!
        I am just asking which one is better between these two?
        Thanks

Comment

It seems market is catching HOTNESS again... spicy masaledarr... garma garam flats.... in moongfalli rate.....LIG,MIG, Super LIG & now Super MIG....

guru...semi-luxury nahin toh affordable segment hi bol do... LB is no different than big concrete jungle....but this is the way...its gonna be... if affordable range is sought...
          This is the beginning as its the very first project being delivered in this segment of high density..high rise... low income group.

Comment

See to believe.... LB lift area of almost completed tower. This picture is appx 10 days old.
            Attached Files

Comment

Things will look better once cleanup and paint work is completed. I would have loved to see a open lobby with elevators and stairs. Maybe 3C should have sacrificed one ground floor unit to design this area better.

Comment

FYI this is tower-2 ready for possession....

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  yeah same one !!!!!!!
                  I am just asking which one is better between these two?
                  in term of space, super MIG is better but const quality is very poor..i believe this is 5 year old building, you can get 4th floor appt in 40 lakh..I have seen few people have put 2-3 lakh and convert it in very good flat..I like the space these flat offer..Society is also ok ok type..everything is available inside..

I was tempted to purchase there 3 months ago..

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
                    See to believe.... LB lift area of almost completed tower. This picture is appx 10 days old.
                    do they have enough space in service lift to move household items..must be but like to know your view..

Comment

Of-course you can, But the size of the lift is not very big. I have seen service lifts in high density apartments overseas.

The size is relatively smaller comparing to them. But very importantly this is only 11 floor building with 4 flats on each floor.....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X