Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • layout plan main to G plus 26 hi hain.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    yeah... its G+26... but previously, it was G+20 then revised to G+25...& actual is G+26. 3C made additional 2 crores min. by increasing one floor

you are aware of this Mahegun case right? isnt this a violation in a similer manner, #c showed somethign else in brocher and doing somethign else. Also is it in compliance with security? each building/sector/area is designed and approved for certain number of floors
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure which brochure you are talking about. Can you scan it and post on the forum please? As far I know and the brouchure that I saw and I am talking about Oct 2009 I think, it was 26 floors.

Originally Posted by vbinda
    you are aware of this Mahegun case right? isnt this a violation in a similer manner, #c showed somethign else in brocher and doing somethign else. Also is it in compliance with security? each building/sector/area is designed and approved for certain number of floors
    CommentQuote
  • will super area reduce in LB?

They started with showing this as G+20 floors, later increased to G+25 & actually constructed G+26.

My agreement clear shows G+25. I even have site plan showing G+25.
    I will arrange the very first site plan...that shows G+20.

But now my question is now "ACTUAL SUPER AREA FOR EACH FLAT IN TOWER SHOULD PROPORTIONATELY REDUCE".

Originally Posted by deepsingla
    I am not sure which brochure you are talking about. Can you scan it and post on the forum please? As far I know and the brouchure that I saw and I am talking about Oct 2009 I think, it was 26 floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Launched was 21 floors & not 20 floors... but now G+26...

http://www.99acres.com/customised/investorcliniclotus/gifs/layout-map.jpg

Originally Posted by LChand
    See the difference... same is true for other towers too..

http://www.propworld.in/3c-lotus-boulevard/LOTUS%20BOULEVARD_MASTER%20PLAN.jpg

Layout Plan
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Has 3C improved the strength of foundation before increasing the number of floors unilaterally from 20 to 26 ? NCR is an earth quake prone area and I hope 3C has taken adequate precautions.
    CommentQuote
  • colors don't seem to be green anymore in their projects. So called transperant dealing is diminishing day by day. Buyers should start writing to 3C. How the plans are changing every 2-3 months....

INCREASING SUPER AREA IN ANY FLAT OF LOTUS BOULEVARD IS NOT JUSTIFIED TO BE ASKED BY BUILDER, as they are making more and more money....everyday compromising the people's safety.

Can anyone throw light in this matter what can be done? Is it a legal issue?

Isn't it the violation of norms? are they liable to inform the buyers before rasing more floors...than shown in BBA? what was the need of increasing no. of floors? is it being given to Economically backward class people?
    OR is it the continuously increasing greed?

Originally Posted by suavedude
    Has 3C improved the strength of foundation before increasing the number of floors unilaterally from 20 to 26 ? NCR is an earth quake prone area and I hope 3C has taken adequate precautions.
    CommentQuote
  • as the common area is not increasing anyway....its remaining same. Hence the loading on each flat should reduce now, I mean actual super area is reducing by increasing the no. of flats... from launch till date...they have increased 20 flats. 20 X 1015 = 20300 sqft additional super area in Tower-20.

Originally Posted by LChand
    colors don't seem to be green anymore in their projects. So called transperant dealing is diminishing day by day. Buyers should start writing to 3C. How the plans are changing every 2-3 months....

INCREASING SUPER AREA IN ANY FLAT OF LOTUS BOULEVARD IS NOT JUSTIFIED TO BE ASKED BY BUILDER, as they are making more and more money....everyday compromising the people's safety.

Can anyone throw light in this matter what can be done? Is it a legal issue?

Isn't it the violation of norms? are they liable to inform the buyers before rasing more floors...than shown in BBA? what was the need of increasing no. of floors? is it being given to Economically backward class people?
    OR is it the continuously increasing greed?
    CommentQuote
  • Violation of norm is very common for builders, but the BIG question is violation of safety. If you have foundation for 10 floors and actually build 20, safety is a BIG issue
    CommentQuote
  • If I remember correctly , DLF was fined heavily because of practices such as increasing the number of floors unilaterally disregarding the BBA ( which itself was completely favoring the builder ). You are right about super area loading should decrease for each flat in proportion to increase in total saleable area. After all the common facilities remain the same as earlier when only 20 floors were planned.

McLord is right , safety remains a big concern since the foundation was built for just 20 floors and not 26. These issues must be brought to the notice of 3C management.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL, LChand!

Economically Backward Class! I assume you were joking. Builder itne dildaar ho gaye to kisi regulator ki zaroorat hi nahi padegi!
    CommentQuote
  • just spoke to 3C guys regarding my unit in T22. I actually hold the top floor park facing unit on 21st floor...i ve been told they have increased one floor to 22 in total...

blessing in disguise!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    If I remember correctly , DLF was fined heavily because of practices such as increasing the number of floors unilaterally disregarding the BBA ( which itself was completely favoring the builder ). You are right about super area loading should decrease for each flat in proportion to increase in total saleable area. After all the common facilities remain the same as earlier when only 20 floors were planned.

McLord is right , safety remains a big concern since the foundation was built for just 20 floors and not 26. These issues must be brought to the notice of 3C management.

yup they were,,,

but i dont think the site layout and elevation plan forms part of the BBA..if you read between the lines there's always a caveat with all plans...3C would have definitely got the master plan approved from authority...

the increase in the floors would be to accommodate the increased FAR...i am sure they would have taken adequate buffer while doing the architectural planning as the one of the owner himself is an architect....
    CommentQuote
  • they are playing with their image..... all remember the fate of DLF-The Ballaire.

LB/LP will be next in this row?
    CommentQuote