Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • anyone aware of arguments which let the buyers in DLF's Ballaire project win the case? I think LB's case is more or less very similar.

    How CCI helps in this matter?
    CommentQuote
  • it wouldn't be a bad idea to form a core group of 3C LB investors to make a collective representation to 3C regarding all of these deviations from original master plan..

    however, even after this, I am sure the developer will be bale to give 100s of well deliberated excuse to justify their move....at the end of the day, what matters most for developer is Moolah even if it comes at a cost of loosing few customers...
    CommentQuote
  • Lcand Bhai aap tu pura haath dho kar 3c ke peeche pad gaye ho lagta hai.
    CommentQuote
  • what about future image?

    Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    it wouldn't be a bad idea to form a core group of 3C LB investors to make a collective representation to 3C regarding all of these deviations from original master plan..

    however, even after this, I am sure the developer will be bale to give 100s of well deliberated excuse to justify their move....at the end of the day, what matters most for developer is Moolah even if it comes at a cost of loosing few customers...
    CommentQuote
  • Being a LB investor I fully agree withthe view point of Prakash ji. Finally a builder like 3C will already be having reasons for all these irregualrities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by svvan
    Being a LB investor I fully agree withthe view point of Prakash ji. Finally a builder like 3C will already be having reasons for all these irregualrities.


    thats a more practical view..i think one shd invest in any project after doing complete recci of the developer, projects, financials and heck lotta of things...

    the developer's image shouldnt change so frequently...we are all in the same boat and 3C is the captain,,,our safety is the responsibility of the captain...let him guide and steer us to the destination...
    CommentQuote
  • but if captain becomes greedy... then?

    have you seen Speed 2: Cruise Control, maker becomes destroyer..?

    Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    thats a more practical view..i think one shd invest in any project after doing complete recci of the developer, projects, financials and heck lotta of things...

    the developer's image shouldnt change so frequently...we are all in the same boat and 3C is the captain,,,our safety is the responsibility of the captain...let him guide and steer us to the destination...
    CommentQuote
  • LChand sir to peeche pad gaye hain 3C ke aaj. Aaj khair nahi. :bab (59): .

    While I may agree with him, I think there is a need to cut them some slack.
    I think people in the IT industry would know how a project plan looks like before a project kicks off and what it looks like once the project is delivered.

    I think its impossible to stick to everything as proposed 3 yrs ago. while members are also in their right to question all this.
    CommentQuote
  • loosing trust

    If 3C is not transparent, it is better for people on this forum to sell their units in 3C projects . Mainly LP which is over hyped.

    This is definetly a positive for other projects on exp. way. Now, with 3C loosing glamour / glory , other projects if they perform little better than what is 3C now, they will come in demand . I belive things will take U turn.. .. like the top ten list keeps coming on music channel .. now it's time for 3C to loose number one position...
    CommentQuote
  • This is not a software program but lives could be at stack as the NCR region is already prone to earthquake and recent earthquakes in quick succession are alarming.... see investors have nothing to do against it... hence they'll put their best words of assurance here. But don't let them lead your lives.


    Originally Posted by deepsingla
    I think people in the IT industry would know how a project plan looks like before a project kicks off and what it looks like once the project is delivered.

    CommentQuote
  • Very bad on 3c's part. Lot of negativity is surrounding 3C....

    But are you sure this is not a common problem with other developers in NCR. I remember to read in one of the brochure in fine prints it was mentioned layout may be subject to changes by the developer without notice....
    CommentQuote
  • a similar question

    I had asked same question to the CMD of one builder on exp. way. at time of booking G+17 ( I am not sure exact 17 or 18) was written in brochure. I had a guessed earlier , builder will increase the no. of floors later. so I asked him , what is the max. number for which you are designing the foundation , I appreciate his honest reply; he said its G+20.

    The reason is builder has always in built in his cal. that he will increase the no. of floors based on FAR available in due course of construction.

    so I guess 2/3 floors extra would not raise safet concerns.

    BUT as said by some one in this thread, G+20 became G + 21 and now G+26. THIS makes one worry . THIS is a safety issue for the building. Since noida soil is not rock solid. So may be a facto adding up to the risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Long and short of all of this is -

    NO DEVELOPER 'HOWSOEVER HONEST' LEAVES OR WILL LEAVE EVEN A SINGLE PERCENT PERMISSIBLE/ PURCHASABLE FAR!

    We can argue forever but thats the fact...Developers dont mind going to court or loosing customers or even taking a short term hit on their so called reputation but wont let go off this opportunity which effects their top line....

    3C would have had 2 options - a) increase the no of floors to cover up the unutilized FAR b) revise the site layout and construct a new tower somewhere on the existing plot...

    i think they have made the right decision..expecting them to leave out the FAR is having unrealistic expectations...No one does or will do it....

    even ATS did that in greater Noida Paradiso or Mahagun in their sec 50 Maestro project, Supertech in sec 93 project...

    from an end user perspective it is marginally negative as the density moves up 'marginally'..but so be it,,,one has to take it in their stride practically and move on.,..

    i am reiterating the same thing - If the developer wants to make an a** out of the customer rest assured they have thousands of subtle ways to do that...and we cant do anything abt it...i think the need of the hour is a transparent and honest real estate regulator which i highly doubt as the government at centre is the mother of all corruption..expecting this from them would be miracle!!

    the best way out of the this mess is to make a decision and encash the premium and invest in better developer..but the question remains WHICH ONE???
    CommentQuote
  • but what about super area... why it should remain same... it should reduce... this issue can be taken in consideration by existing buyers...


    Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    Long and short of all of this is -

    NO DEVELOPER 'HOWSOEVER HONEST' LEAVES OR WILL LEAVE EVEN A SINGLE PERCENT PERMISSIBLE/ PURCHASABLE FAR!

    We can argue forever but thats the fact...Developers dont mind going to court or loosing customers or even taking a short term hit on their so called reputation but wont let go off this opportunity which effects their top line....

    3C would have had 2 options - a) increase the no of floors to cover up the unutilized FAR b) revise the site layout and construct a new tower somewhere on the existing plot...

    i think they have made the right decision..expecting them to leave out the FAR is having unrealistic expectations...No one does or will do it....

    even ATS did that in greater Noida Paradiso or Mahagun in their sec 50 Maestro project, Supertech in sec 93 project...

    from an end user perspective it is marginally negative as the density moves up 'marginally'..but so be it,,,one has to take it in their stride practically and move on.,..

    i am reiterating the same thing - If the developer wants to make an a** out of the customer rest assured they have thousands of subtle ways to do that...and we cant do anything abt it...i think the need of the hour is a transparent and honest real estate regulator which i highly doubt as the government at centre is the mother of all corruption..expecting this from them would be miracle!!

    the best way out of the this mess is to make a decision and encash the premium and invest in better developer..but the question remains WHICH ONE???
    CommentQuote
  • builder has legitimate right to make maximum out of FAR. BUT definetly NOT at cost of SAFETY of residents living in.

    as the building gets older higher the risk of collapse under effect of self weight / earth quake. THIS is the real ISSUE.


    Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    Long and short of all of this is -

    NO DEVELOPER 'HOWSOEVER HONEST' LEAVES OR WILL LEAVE EVEN A SINGLE PERCENT PERMISSIBLE/ PURCHASABLE FAR!

    We can argue forever but thats the fact...Developers dont mind going to court or loosing customers or even taking a short term hit on their so called reputation but wont let go off this opportunity which effects their top line....

    3C would have had 2 options - a) increase the no of floors to cover up the unutilized FAR b) revise the site layout and construct a new tower somewhere on the existing plot...

    i think they have made the right decision..expecting them to leave out the FAR is having unrealistic expectations...No one does or will do it....

    even ATS did that in greater Noida Paradiso or Mahagun in their sec 50 Maestro project, Supertech in sec 93 project...

    from an end user perspective it is marginally negative as the density moves up 'marginally'..but so be it,,,one has to take it in their stride practically and move on.,..

    i am reiterating the same thing - If the developer wants to make an a** out of the customer rest assured they have thousands of subtle ways to do that...and we cant do anything abt it...i think the need of the hour is a transparent and honest real estate regulator which i highly doubt as the government at centre is the mother of all corruption..expecting this from them would be miracle!!

    the best way out of the this mess is to make a decision and encash the premium and invest in better developer..but the question remains WHICH ONE???
    CommentQuote