3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Sample Flat and actual phase-I LB Flats

I have visited sample flat of LP/LB several times and was quite impressed with the finishing and presence.
    I have also visited 1st phase flats of LB and my observations is as below:-
    1. Outer finish and Wall paint is excellent and it stands above average.
    2. Internal (Inside Flat) Floors, bathrooms, Bath Fittings, Switches are more or less of same quality as used in Sample Flats.
    3. External Doors and Windows (Aluminium) are much inferior quality and thickness than it was shown/being shown in sample Flat of LB/LP respectively. In sample Flat it is powder coated aluminium composite glazed panels, but in actual flats of LB phase-I, it is much inferior.
    4. I would not say 3C has cheated because I have seen the specification and BB agreement for both the projects, it is very clear that Outer doors and windows are with Aluminium only (Not Powder coated Aluminium Glazed panels). From day one, 3C has written this in its specification and BB agreement, so there is no fault at 3C end. But here is the question, why 3C has shown superior quality in Sample Flat?
    5. It is to mention that, small builders as compared to 3C ( Mahagun, Amprapali, Gardenia, Todays, Prateek, Supertech & Antariksh) all are providing Powder coated Aluminium Glazed panelsfor external doors & window and it is written in their specification and BB Agreement.
    6. Is this justified for those buyers who has paid Rs 500-600 extra for 3C as compared to small builder?
    7. What are the options available for buyers for LP and other phases of LB?
    A) Strongly take this matter with the top management of 3C. As per my knowledge the differential cost(may be wrong) may not come more than Rs 20 per sq.ft.
    B) Buyers should give option to 3C to charge extra Rs may be Rs 20/30 for providing high quality material, as this is not the part of BB. And 3C is providing as per BB.
    8. In my opinion this issue must be sorted out either by 3C or buyers by paying extra, As it will not look good in the so called No.1 coming society , of No. 1 builder of Noida. It will also not give satisfaction to buyers/residents/end users who will enjoy 1.35 Lac sq.feet club and swimming pools, but will have inferior quality external doors and windows in their homes.

Comment

Just visited the LB site, mainly to see exterior look, distance between towers, sun light.
      And as expected could not go inside.
      - The towers 1-5 exterior looks pretty decent.
      - Found big space between towers on two sides of park. So I expect to see a nice garden/park in the complex.
      - They are laying a foundation of reception (somewhere between tower 6/7 and tower 8/9). The structure is supposed to be low rise (1/2 floors).
      - Towers are not too close to the boundary wall, which is good.

I wanted to see how the tower entrance looks like but could not do that (does it give a nice feeling or cramped space just like other cooperative societies).

Comment

Originally posted by Aashiana View Post
        Things will look better once cleanup and paint work is completed. I would have loved to see a open lobby with elevators and stairs. Maybe 3C should have sacrificed one ground floor unit to design this area better.
        Well said!

BTW The lifts are also too small. Looks like those very old Delhi societies in Delhi Vasundhara built 15-20 years back.

Seriously lifts choti hone se ek grandeur feeling nahin aa rahi hai aur thoda claustrophobic lagta hai......

Comment

Don't find any active thread on Espacia, so posting here. Can anyone advise me expected possession time for Espacia along with current price ?

Regards,
          Mohit

Comment

can anyone post the pics of the final product..The outer facade looks pretty decent to me..meets my expectation..inside remains to be seen

Comment

why 3C is not confident enough & open a RTM flat as sample flat for end users to have a close look?

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                why 3C is not confident enough & open a RTM flat as sample flat for end users to have a close look?
                Every time posts record breaking profits (which is almost every quarter nowadays), or launches a new product, its stock goes down.

Same here.

They know they have a good product. But they also know that expectations of buyers know no bounds. Especially those who booked at 4k+ BSP levels, would have very high expectations.

Comment

but then..this expectations are very much in line with rates...otherwise..what's the difference between the average builder & so called decent builder...

It's not giving comfort feeling about their end product....

Not a true professionalism, I guess. Its not about only customer care but actual end product thats what matters the most & only matters...

Comment

3c has stopped internal transfer of RTM flats . An agent told me.
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                      3c has stopped internal transfer of RTM flats . An agent told me.
                      what is the internal transfer mean?

A person wants to put his mother or wife as joint allottee while registration. you mean its not possible?

Don't joke...

why 3C should hve any problem with this...?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X