Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ab itna kaun karega.... Anna jee ko laga dete hain.... ;)

Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    my calculation wd be done as below -

1. take the total original FAR
    2. get the total super area, covered area, loading as per original FAR. This detail wont be available unless you reach out to Noida Authority and get a copy of architectural plan and structural details
    3. get the increased FAR from the developer or again from the revised plan from Noida Authority
    4. Apportion that increased FAR on the total old FAR
    5. Multiply that factor with the super area of the flat you own.
    6. multiply the result of Pt 5 wiht your original booking rate.
    7. Raise a refund demand on the developer

and then be ready for the developers tantrumsssssssss!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    BBA me likha nahi hai kya ki floors can be added? If yes, then why would builder share his profit with you? Your calculation doesn't show that super area has deceased. It shows that builder should share the profit with buyers on moral grounds.

fatichar bhai - actually BBA mein yeh nahi likha ki - Floors WONT be added....while we sign the BBA we spend not more than 60 seconds, whereas, while developer prepares the BBA he and his legal advisors spend sleepless nights deliberating on what is to be written and what is 'not to be written'...

also, i got a bit of shock reading the words 'Builder' and 'Moral' in one line!! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    ab itna kaun karega.... Anna jee ko laga dete hain.... ;)

anna ji bhi aaj kal mood mein nahi hain jabse state elections khatam hue hain...he will make a comeback in 2014 just before the centre elections..

no offence to anyone, but he has lost track because of certain idiots in his team...i never liked Prashant Bhushan,,,
    CommentQuote
  • BTW, if builder changes the plan for your flat with an additional balcony (just to add beauty to the overall building look), shall the buyer be liable to pay additional amount to builder?

Hamare dimaag me toh nahin baithta paisa dena... waise hi budget tight hai...
    CommentQuote
  • if its a minor modification i dont mind....generally builders dont do that and usually dont sell such units in the market...the elevation plan is decided much in advance...

even if the developer changes his mind later on and makes modifications, you can expect to be given an option either to continue with the same unit or to be moved to another unit or even cancel your allotment and take refund..

I use to own a GF unit in LB and this was a scenario explained to me by the builders sales team very clearly..infact i had to use a bit of influence to get that unit as the builder doesnt typically sell the GF unit since quite a few modications are required particularly on the GF due to structural changes...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    fatichar bhai - actually BBA mein yeh nahi likha ki - Floors WONT be added....while we sign the BBA we spend not more than 60 seconds, whereas, while developer prepares the BBA he and his legal advisors spend sleepless nights deliberating on what is to be written and what is 'not to be written'...

also, i got a bit of shock reading the words 'Builder' and 'Moral' in one line!! :)

I was talking about LChand's expectations :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Its an additional balcony which has not been shown in the layout as per BBA. Prakashjee aur fatichar dost..ab aap batao...additional balcony ka kya karoonga? Haan exclusivity ke hisaab se theek hai....

But additional paisa toh nahin doonga.... how does it help in strengthening the building structure?

Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    if its a minor modification i dont mind....generally builders dont do that and usually dont sell such units in the market...the elevation plan is decided much in advance...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Its an additional balcony which has not been shown in the layout as per BBA. Prakashjee aur fatichar dost..ab aap batao...additional balcony ka kya karoonga? Haan exclusivity ke hisaab se theek hai....

But additional paisa toh nahin doonga.... how does it help in strengthening the building structure?

reproducing couple of clauses from the BBA...there are many like this...developer has covered himself of such contingencies...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Balcony ka kuchh to use hota hi hai. Kuchh builders to balcony bhi nahi badhate aur fir bhi super area badh jata hai.
    Waise, I like big balconies. That was one of the factors behind choosing helios.
    Paisa to tumhe dena hi padega, agar builder maangta hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Fatichar bhai... check the small balcony on 6th floor...
    what's the expected size ? I guess, this is max. 4 X 2 sqft.

http://lotusboulevard.in/images/may12/17_bg.jpg

Originally Posted by fatichar
    I was talking about LChand's expectations :-)
    CommentQuote
  • was passing by Sec 100 today ..the overall LB structure looks extremely unpleasant..very dense and crammed...3 C is just a hype rather i am concerned about the projects that will be delivered by other builders on the Noida Expwy.Most of them will have the same fate.

Reality is very different from what is being shown in glossy brochures
    CommentQuote
  • buddy - make a visit to 137,7X and indirapuram...you will start praising LB...
    CommentQuote
  • i agree with you its the case will almost every builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    buddy - make a visit to 137,7X and indirapuram...you will start praising LB...

Open area in LB is similar to IP societies. But Tower height in IP is half of LB.

Comparing projects with same height, ATS Advantage looks much more open than LB.
    CommentQuote
  • Have people taken the possession in phase 1.
    CommentQuote