• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
      perfect..this puts a lot of unfound allegations to rest...thanks for the update..feel better now!!! a lot had been said last couple of days and comparisons were made to Amrapali to bash the 3C image...for crying out loud, if at all, lets have constructive criticism rather than having wishful thinking that i will invest at 3600 level and what have you...IMO, window shoppers dont add any value to the product and are first ones to cry out ..sour grapes!!!

I for one am confident of my investments in 3C..3C rocks!!
      hi,
      its always a question of perceptions in most cases but in some there are hallucinations and the bashers want others to be haunted too by them...............even when they arent themselves not invested

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
        perfect..this puts a lot of unfound allegations to rest...thanks for the update..feel better now!!! a lot had been said last couple of days and comparisons were made to Amrapali to bash the 3C image...for crying out loud, if at all, lets have constructive criticism rather than having wishful thinking that i will invest at 3600 level and what have you...IMO, window shoppers dont add any value to the product and are first ones to cry out ..sour grapes!!!

I for one am confident of my investments in 3C..3C rocks!!
        I agree to few points. Could be all good for small time investors but for end user who has to live with it, must be worried about quality. Hope 3C understands this & doesn't treat their initial residential projects as gold eggs & to get all in quick succession, might loose customer's faith.

Comment

IMO end user should not be worried to do some changes. Anyways we all have to do lots of work in our apartment before moving in eg modular kitchen, changes in bathrooms, installing split/ window ACs etc.

Comment

LB flats from inside

LB ready FLATS....
            Attached Files

Comment

2 more......
              Attached Files

Comment

Tower view from 10th/11th floor balcony....
                Attached Files
                Last edited by deeprupani; February 15 2012, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Club house in the making....
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
                    2 more......
                    Whatever little can be seen in the images, quality looks very good! I would not have any complaint if I was a buyer.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      Whatever little can be seen in the images, quality looks very good! I would not have any complaint if I was a buyer.

Tremendously agreed , I have one unit and I’m positive.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X