Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhitmkhar
    i agree with you its the case will almost every builder

No. although FAR is the same. but the plot shape and site layout make a significant different to openness feeling. E.g., LP feels less dense than LB. Projects with a square plot, like LBC and Hyde Park, will feel the most open. These are big projects. Even consider a small project (5.5 acre) like Sunshine Helios. as it has towers only on the periphery, it feels more open than LB. (most towers are almost at full height, so u can get actual idea.)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Fatichar bhai... check the small balcony on 6th floor...
    what's the expected size ? I guess, this is max. 4 X 2 sqft.

http://lotusboulevard.in/images/may12/17_bg.jpg

Width of the balcony looks to be = 4 bricks long. I don't know the length of cement bricks, may be slightly less than 1 foot. So the balcony length should be around 3.5 feet, internally. Same should be the width. It should be used to keep a cooler :)
    CommentQuote
  • These projects were ALWAYS CLEARLY Sold as High Density by the Builders....

If Buyers were so lost in their brochures and 3D Animations then what to do....

These projects are DENSEST in Entire NCR !!!!!!
    And if they are lined up ion a row...then more effect

LB...has a good location...and being next to a Low rise school is a big advantage

Keep this in mind when buying in High density apartments:
    - Avoid Central park facing low floors...They are scary with dozens of flats staring down at you
    - If you go High up (more than 8 floors) then even a 5-6 acre park will look very small from that height..so no use
    - So for Park facing Units..Its BEST to go for 4,5th Floors....they are decent height...offer decent view...and are approachbale Without a Lift
    - Lift is going to be a huge factor....as most of towers have poor lift t flat ratio and exepct breaskdowns as time passes...people on higher floors can have issues
    - If you have an Expressway, plot sector, Master greens, Wide road, Low rise flats, etc Next to the project....GO FOR
    3rd, 4th, 5th Floor with most balconies facing the Open area.
    The View will be decent...more open..no scary 20 storey building with 100 flats per building staring down at you.....and more Airy

Again i am stressing on Avoiding floors more than 8th.....as 8th and below are somehow approachable by Stairs as well
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks to the broker for highlighting the truth...

heard, opening Singapore branch... Congratulations!

Going truly global! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Now i am completely lost.

i went to LB, to get the real feel of apartments. my observations are :
    1. LB is extremely dense. so dense that it can not be even compared to indirapuram.
    2. Phase 2 towers are sandwiched between phase 1 towers and Espacia Towers, so no cross-ventilation till 12 floors.
    3. The Floors which are shown as sample flats on 11th floor, Phase 1, is bigger balcony an d living area than 90% of the flats.
    4. Kitchen size is so small, Size was 8.5X7, but with 2 doors, makes kitchen platform very small.
    5. Yaa, gr8 looking bathrooms.
    This was 2nd time i went to see LB, both time it was not liked by the family + friends from end user perspective.

i went to see MIG flats which are in front of LB sector 100. my observations are :
    1. Flat looks like 2 BHK, i mean usable are might be as much as 1.3 times the 2+1 of LB.
    2. G+3, So lot of air and Sun.
    3. Yes, no maintenance, and Green area not developed and maintained. Looks like many flats are blocked by investors.
    4. Some part of ground is being used by LB.

Now i want to know from experience members of forum,
    1. How is maintenance of HIG and MIG constructed Noida authority
    2. Does RWA really able to handle maintenance of these flats.
    3. Does these kind of societies really suits end user.

Request you to please help me to find something useful.
    CommentQuote
  • Akalmando....screeming your lungs out about high density blah blah. Go and check ground facts. Delhi, pune, Bombay, Banglore will pounce on these high density project.

Life is so cruel then your f.....g golf facing ultra luxary projects. Go and sit inside your crore worth of a plot rather keep repeating.

And people who felt old housing socities are gold speak after few years when you will see them getting bulldozed for few crore rupees.
    CommentQuote
  • valid point hai bhai..i think too much is being made abt the high density project...no doubt its concerning but one important aspect people need to realise is 'theres so much shortage of residential space that people are willing to compromise to any extent just to get a roof over their head'....

the high density projects are selling at ease and at a good premium...that says it all...

moreover, users have no option but to accept this new culture and move on...luxury will come at a cost...!!!
    CommentQuote
  • also, look at the density of the flats in Manhattan, NYC...just amazing...small alleys, hardly any parking space and lease rentals are as high as one can imagine...no green space except one central park...cost of living is the highest but one of the most sought after spaces...

i understand a lot of people would love to start an argument here as to how the hell can even one compare Noida and Manhattan..but that's to draw a picture for people to understand that high-density is not the end of the world....and yes jobs are the most critical component of any of world-class successful cities like NYC, London, tokyo, SFO etc etc..Noida is picking up in this aspect also...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Thanks to the broker for highlighting the truth...

heard, opening Singapore branch... Congratulations!

Going truly global! :D

Arrrey Mr.Confused...main to kab se bata raha tha...but tum log sunte kahaan ho....ab samajh main aaya..!!!.....Logon ne Lakhon posts chaap deen theen comparing such MIG projects with ATS,etc
    High density abhi dekh rahey ho....jab rahoge...tab baat karenge

Btw Have started my own Commercial leasing consultation....tie up with Power brands.company by Arindham Chowdhury....

Exitted Noida RE Flat market completely...

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getsumit123
    Now i am completely lost.

i went to LB, to get the real feel of apartments. my observations are :
    1. LB is extremely dense. so dense that it can not be even compared to indirapuram.
    It was never a hidden fact from Builder...Only people didnt want to see it...now it staring right down at them !!!!!
    Investors will make money and exit..they care 2 hoots about it...End user rahega...

2. Phase 2 towers are sandwiched between phase 1 towers and Espacia Towers, so no cross-ventilation till 12 floors.
    Once families will move in then it will add to the mess...now you are seeing empty flats...imagine the society with many people, cars, visitors, etc

3. The Floors which are shown as sample flats on 11th floor, Phase 1, is bigger balcony an d living area than 90% of the flats.
    4. Kitchen size is so small, Size was 8.5X7, but with 2 doors, makes kitchen platform very small.
    5. Yaa, gr8 looking bathrooms.
    This was 2nd time i went to see LB, both time it was not liked by the family + friends from end user perspective.
    You have Spoken the most Apt word ''END USER PERSPECTIVE''
    This is Exactly what i was harping for MONTHS...End user perspective will change the way Noida RE performs !!!!!
    Investors should exit BEFORE Possession.....

i went to see MIG flats which are in front of LB sector 100. my observations are :
    1. Flat looks like 2 BHK, i mean usable are might be as much as 1.3 times the 2+1 of LB.
    Thats the Difference in LOADING....people pay for 1000 sq.feet and builder sweetly removes 35% from it..

2. G+3, So lot of air and Sun.
    3. Yes, no maintenance, and Green area not developed and maintained. Looks like many flats are blocked by investors.
    4. Some part of ground is being used by LB.

Now i want to know from experience members of forum,
    1. How is maintenance of HIG and MIG constructed Noida authority
    It will be like anyother Dda colony....it will get better as more ned users move in

2. Does RWA really able to handle maintenance of these flats.
    Such societies have Low maintenance cost...hence donot expect anything special..visit sector 29, 37, etc and expect something similar in future

3. Does these kind of societies really suits end user.
    1. You are getting MINIMUM LOADING..hence No wastage of area
    2. You will NOT be in High density concrete Jungle
    3. You will NOT have power back up..but you can have your own invertor (power back up in societies is charged at Rs 12-14 per Unit)
    4. You will not have Professional maintenance but on the other hand you wouldnt be paying Rs.2 -2.5 psf (YES...with service charges, annual charges..it comes to GROSS Rs.2 psf + monthly)
    5. You will not have any Fancy club shared by Thousands of Families..but you can for sure get exclusive membership of Super Duper Jaypee Club in wishtown at a pretty decnt price
    6. Multistorey buildings ARE MUCH MORE prone to consturction related issues like seepage, etc...and with 100 flats in a building...its difficult to solve them.....With low rise Units like in DDA and NA Flats...these problems are easily solved..

Request you to please help me to find something useful.

VALUE FOR MONEY...NO NONSENSE....Noida authority flats !!!!

This is what was bound to happen....people look at the Super Dense projects and look at other options.....and there are MANY OPTIONS....the whole city of Noida has flats which may be old but with little bit investment offer a better standard of living.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    also, look at the density of the flats in Manhattan, NYC...just amazing...small alleys, hardly any parking space and lease rentals are as high as one can imagine...no green space except one central park...cost of living is the highest but one of the most sought after spaces...

i understand a lot of people would love to start an argument here as to how the hell can even one compare Noida and Manhattan..but that's to draw a picture for people to understand that high-density is not the end of the world....and yes jobs are the most critical component of any of world-class successful cities like NYC, London, tokyo, SFO etc etc..Noida is picking up in this aspect also...

1. Noida is a SUBURB...Not Downtown

2. Which Suburb in USA have you seen which have MORE DENSE projects than Downtown ???

3. Delhi, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, ALL OFFER Less Density...Only Noida is an exception thanks to the greed of Maywati......there are MANY OPTIONS available...

4. INFRASTRUCTURE is MOST Critical component of any world class city....Chandigarh inspite of not having Many MNC Jobs is One of Best cities in India to live in....Noida master plan (roads, sewage, electricirty) were NOT PLANNED for High density housing. This HIGH DENSITY BULLSHIT WAS STARTED in past 4 years by Mayawati for her own Greed...
    The load on infra will be HUGE when there Dense sectors will be liveable.

5. By the Way Noida Office space is having a hard time to be leased out...I am in leasing business so can tell you. Have you seen land near sector 143, 137, etc...its owned by some companies...but they are not starting work there due to rather cold response from the MNC world.
    While Gurgaon commercial office space gets leased out fast and in higher rates....Noida RTM Commercials like Advant, ETT on noida expressway are finding it tough to lease thier space.
    Jaypee chambers tried to rope in MNCs directly for their commercial district opposite ATS but got cold response

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikkugautam
    Akalmando....screeming your lungs out about high density blah blah. Go and check ground facts. Delhi, pune, Bombay, Banglore will pounce on these high density project.

Life is so cruel then your f.....g golf facing ultra luxary projects. Go and sit inside your crore worth of a plot rather keep repeating.

And people who felt old housing socities are gold speak after few years when you will see them getting bulldozed for few crore rupees.

High density was just a word few months back...which people ignored.

Now its showing its face...and its Ugly....

When 1000s of families will start living....then it will get WORSE

Maintenance issues will be Huge....Builders will charge heavily for Maintenance....Common facilties will be shared by thousands....Car parking parking issues will be HUGE.

While 99% of Buyers have bought ONLY ONE Car parking...due to locations of these projects...most of them will keep a 2nd car...and maybe even a 3rd one....WILL ANYONE BUY A CAR PARKING AT 1.5 Lakhs Then ?????
    I dont think so....People will bring their cars in and parking slots will go for a six !!!!!

Lifts are going to another headache

These are facts...not fictions...

Fiction is what people had in mind when they thought..they have picked up ATS Village at 50% Discount

Builder clearly told that its high density....and its definately worth the initial price tag....builder did nothing wrong...he has done his job well
    Full marks to 3C for that....
    CommentQuote
  • Valid Points Zohaib Bhai !!!

Not all projects are this dense in Noida ... there are better ones too with a descent price tag... but 3C ws sold like a super duper hot cake and people bought it ignoring the density factor which was clearly visible through every drive next to it ..

Aapke points theek hain bilkul that future wud be tough with more people moving in But overall ... LIVABLE !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Those who are getting a density shock,

Didn't you see the project model kept in LB site office? It clearly have idea about tower spacing. I dropped LB from my list after watching that, as it didn't seem worth the premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Just for my knowledge which all recent projects are there offering lesser than 100 density???
    CommentQuote