Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Yes, Overall the flat layout was good.... I did not like the common area... Like lift lobby etc. Also the spacing between the towers was a concern too...

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
      Club house in the making....
      Hmmmm

Club house seems to be pretty huge.
      Thanks

Comment

Looks pretty neat to me! Especially the bathroom fittings and the job work looks nice too...quite positive...sense of relief...

Comment

2 more......
          could you plz tell me what brad bath fittings 3C has provided?
          Thanks

Comment

It was Hindware

Comment

It was Hindware
              That's Cool indeed.
              Thanks

Comment

Congratulations 3C buyers !! and well done 3C..

So far what you have shown in pictures the quality is as good as sample flat.

Comment

now the few other points that needs to be seen-

1. Acceptance of high dense societies and congested living! This will be really consistent with the under construction townships in Noida...
                  2. Maintenance of the delivered units..
                  3. Club house definitely looks huge and really may turn out to be blessing in disguise as it will really cut the dependence on the markets/ restaurants (limited choice though) etc

Comment

A question to Veterans in the thread......
                    8mnths to year back, the market perception for Boulevard was "on-time delivery" and that was the main reason for high premium and demand for the project.
                    Now phase 1 is already delayed by 4-5 months from promised date & phase 2 is far from completion on time.
                    Is there any compensation or penalty clause linked to these delays?

Comment

Originally posted by VishuB View Post
                      A question to Veterans in the thread......
                      8mnths to year back, the market perception for Boulevard was "on-time delivery" and that was the main reason for high premium and demand for the project.
                      Now phase 1 is already delayed by 4-5 months from promised date & phase 2 is far from completion on time.
                      Is there any compensation or penalty clause linked to these delays?
                      i think even if you were to claim penalty that wont be material as it is only 2.5 Rs for the first three months...How much difference that will make on an avg size of 1200 sq ft..not much to my understanding...

by the way i think the market practice is to adjust this delayed penalty along with the final demand...also, 3-4 months is hardly a delay..mostly developersrun into years of delay e.g Omaxe etc..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X