Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Humko toh yeh sab pata hai bhai.... why referring me as Mr. Confused

    Well congratulations & best wishes for your new company...

    Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Arrrey Mr.Confused...main to kab se bata raha tha...but tum log sunte kahaan ho....ab samajh main aaya..!!!.....Logon ne Lakhon posts chaap deen theen comparing such MIG projects with ATS,etc
    High density abhi dekh rahey ho....jab rahoge...tab baat karenge

    Btw Have started my own Commercial leasing consultation....tie up with Power brands.company by Arindham Chowdhury....

    Exitted Noida RE Flat market completely...

    Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • NOIDA: Forty-nine days after the Akhilesh-led Samajwadi Party government shunted out the former chairman and CEO of Noida Authority, the positions, which had been lying defunct having no full time officials in charge, have finally been filled.

    The government has posted Rakesh Bahadur as the chairman and Sanjeev Saran as the CEO of the Authority.

    Both the senior IAS officers had been the chairman and CEO of Noida from 2005-07 during the previous Mulayam Singh regime. They were suspended when Mayawati took charge as the chief minister for their alleged involvement in a multi-crore plot allotment case in Noida that had allegedly caused the state exchequer a loss of Rs 4721.14 crore.

    The transfers were cleared late Thursday night by chief minister Akhilesh Yadav in consultation with his father and SP supremo Mulayam Singh.

    Just two days after Akhilesh Yadav took the oath of office, the state government had removed former CEO of Noida, 1994 batch PSC officer SK Dwivedi and chairman Noida Mohinder Singh a day later. The senior-most officer in the Authority since then had been the additional CEO Anil Rajkumar, who had been assigned with the task of taking decisions on the routine functioning of the Authority. During this period with no replacements for the important positions, an overall lull had surrounded Noida even as all major projects had come to a standstill.

    The Mayawati government had ordered registration of criminal cases against Saran and Bahadur for alleged involvement in allocation of plots in Noida for construction of five-star hotels for the Delhi Commonwealth Games 2010. A departmental chargesheet had also been served to them during pendency of the case. In May 2010, the Enforcement Directorate had registered a case of money laundering and issued notices to the two officers. After losing the elections, the Mayawati government had then revoked the suspension of the officials in March this year. Currently, the two officials continue to face investigations by the state government agencies as well as the ED.

    The state government has registered an FIR against the senior officers with Sector 20 police station under Sections 420, 467, 468, 471 and under Section 3 of the Prevention of Corruption Act.

    The allegation in the FIR against the officers is that they had allotted the commercial land of Noida Development Authority at industrial rates in favour of the beneficiaries.
    CommentQuote
  • NOIDA: Forty-nine days after the Akhilesh-led Samajwadi Party government shunted out the former chairman and CEO of Noida Authority, the positions, which had been lying defunct having no full time officials in charge, have finally been filled.

    The government has posted Rakesh Bahadur as the chairman and Sanjeev Saran as the CEO of the Authority.

    Both the senior IAS officers had been the chairman and CEO of Noida from 2005-07 during the previous Mulayam Singh regime. They were suspended when Mayawati took charge as the chief minister for their alleged involvement in a multi-crore plot allotment case in Noida that had allegedly caused the state exchequer a loss of Rs 4721.14 crore.

    The transfers were cleared late Thursday night by chief minister Akhilesh Yadav in consultation with his father and SP supremo Mulayam Singh.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    Just for my knowledge which all recent projects are there offering lesser than 100 density???

    I know abt Sunshine Helios, 400 flats in 5.5 acres.

    But I don't give much importance to flats/acre only. FAR is the main factor. Which is same for all projects.

    Lotus 300 has only 30 flats per acre. Omaxe grandwoods has around 60. But which one will feel more open? Omaxe, anyday.
    CommentQuote
  • Hopefully now construction will speed up.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited L/B and was happy with what I am getting in 3500 rs/sq feet rate.
    I have been in mumbai for so long and almost all good projects are equally or even more dense there.features or construction may not be best compare to others but i don't think we could get anything better in this price

    I didnot go for lower floor or park facing one as for me important was an open view from the apartment for which i booked in tower 8, 15th floor back side viewing espacia. Even for phase one, back side apartments i would prefer coz nothing will get constructed in front of them.i dont know why price get decreased as you move up, its opposite in mumbai

    only thing which will be imp is how well 3C will manage this society but unless and until it will not delivered completely no one can predict anything.It can be best or can be worst.
    CommentQuote
  • @Nitin....Very correct attitude for an End user buyer in LB.

    You knew what you were getting....thats the key

    Enjoy your life at LB.....Its definately going to be a good society who were Aware of what is being by builder....
    And the price tag u picked it up is very apt....

    Regd maintenance....let me WARN ALL END USERS......These societies can be only maintained by Builders...the day you let an RWA take over.....you will cry.....

    These are Highest density societies in NCR.....multistorey buildings by nature are more prone to issues like seepage, cracks, etc.....You need the builder with you to take care of it.
    CommentQuote
  • I want to sell 1295 sqft tower 9 unit. Genuine buyers please contact me. No Agents Please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I know abt Sunshine Helios, 400 flats in 5.5 acres.

    But I don't give much importance to flats/acre only. FAR is the main factor. Which is same for all projects.

    Lotus 300 has only 30 flats per acre. Omaxe grandwoods has around 60. But which one will feel more open? Omaxe, anyday.


    Actually Lotus 300 is as per the revised FAR but with lowest Family per acre which I consider as one of the most important factors while making my decisions..Lesser no of families means lesser no of people and lesser load on facilities etc etc...I keep visiting the 300 constrn site and i like what I ve been seeing,,,the spacing between towers is good enough for me...with only limited families staying in a closed township i think it wd be fetch me a very good rent..Even Omaxe forest located near drainage 5-6 kms further on expressway is fetching 1lac + rent...this ones gonna be much better...

    Omaxe FAR is as per the old NA bye-laws comparable to ATS village/ Purvanchal silvercity etc... so you really cant compare Omaxe and 300...thats one of the prerequisites of a luxury project,,,bigger sized flats with lesser family per acre density.....As you rightly said FAR is irrelevant...
    CommentQuote
  • 1 lac+ rent? So, it shall be a company guest house ?

    do individual pay 1Lac+ rent?

    Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    Actually Lotus 300 is as per the revised FAR but with lowest Family per acre which I consider as one of the most important factors while making my decisions..Lesser no of families means lesser no of people and lesser load on facilities etc etc...I keep visiting the 300 constrn site and i like what I ve been seeing,,,the spacing between towers is good enough for me...with only limited families staying in a closed township i think it wd be fetch me a very good rent..Even Omaxe forest located near drainage 5-6 kms further on expressway is fetching 1lac + rent...this ones gonna be much better...

    Omaxe FAR is as per the old NA bye-laws comparable to ATS village/ Purvanchal silvercity etc... so you really cant compare Omaxe and 300...thats one of the prerequisites of a luxury project,,,bigger sized flats with lesser family per acre density.....As you rightly said FAR is irrelevant...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    1 lac+ rent? So, it shall be a company guest house ?

    do individual pay 1Lac+ rent?


    mostly rented by Expats working in Greater Noida/ NEPZ Japanese and korean factories...these are rented by the corporate for longer term...

    Salary level of CXOs has grown leaps and bounds in the last decade or so...so paying a lac Rs rent is not a big deal these days...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    Actually Lotus 300 is as per the revised FAR but with lowest Family per acre which I consider as one of the most important factors while making my decisions..Lesser no of families means lesser no of people and lesser load on facilities etc etc...I keep visiting the 300 constrn site and i like what I ve been seeing,,,the spacing between towers is good enough for me...with only limited families staying in a closed township i think it wd be fetch me a very good rent..Even Omaxe forest located near drainage 5-6 kms further on expressway is fetching 1lac + rent...this ones gonna be much better...

    Omaxe FAR is as per the old NA bye-laws comparable to ATS village/ Purvanchal silvercity etc... so you really cant compare Omaxe and 300...thats one of the prerequisites of a luxury project,,,bigger sized flats with lesser family per acre density.....As you rightly said FAR is irrelevant...

    I was talking only about openness, not luxury. My point was that less flats per acres don't make a project feel open.
    CommentQuote
  • Perhaps, the complainants are expecting the sky out of 3C. Please visit a couple of other builder offices and their exisiting projects and then compare and nag about 3C. Believe me, 3C is one of the better and professional builders in Noida. About violating the FAR, smaller lifts etc, these issues are common through-out. Every builder is a cheat and it's upto the buyer to decide amongst the builders lot.

    Timely possession with decent quality is what one should expect. If these are met by the builder, probably, the builder has done justice to you. Anyone expecting a bumper ROI is a mere speculator and will end up on the complainant side.

    Cheers,
    Nikhil
    CommentQuote
  • Laakh tak-ke ki baat :D

    But why I feel... you are closely related to 3C :)

    Originally Posted by NBansal
    Perhaps, the complainants are expecting the sky out of 3C. Please visit a couple of other builder offices and their exisiting projects and then compare and nag about 3C. Believe me, 3C is one of the better and professional builders in Noida. About violating the FAR, smaller lifts etc, these issues are common through-out. Every builder is a cheat and it's upto the buyer to decide amongst the builders lot.

    Timely possession with decent quality is what one should expect. If these are met by the builder, probably, the builder has done justice to you. Anyone expecting a bumper ROI is a mere speculator and will end up on the complainant side.

    Cheers,
    Nikhil
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NBansal
    Perhaps, the complainants are expecting the sky out of 3C. Please visit a couple of other builder offices and their exisiting projects and then compare and nag about 3C. Believe me, 3C is one of the better and professional builders in Noida. About violating the FAR, smaller lifts etc, these issues are common through-out. Every builder is a cheat and it's upto the buyer to decide amongst the builders lot.

    Timely possession with decent quality is what one should expect. If these are met by the builder, probably, the builder has done justice to you. Anyone expecting a bumper ROI is a mere speculator and will end up on the complainant side.

    Cheers,
    Nikhil


    very well written...
    CommentQuote