3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
    i think even if you were to claim penalty that wont be material as it is only 2.5 Rs for the first three months...How much difference that will make on an avg size of 1200 sq ft..not much to my understanding...

by the way i think the market practice is to adjust this delayed penalty along with the final demand...also, 3-4 months is hardly a delay..mostly developersrun into years of delay e.g Omaxe etc..
    6 months delay can be taken as good as on posession.......................i know a builder in gurgaon where one fo my clients had booked up a appartment in feb/mar 11 paid 40 % and since october is living on assurances the work would start in a month or too.................the latest update is april end for work starting...................what then the 3 year preiod means..................nothing to be precise

Comment

Even if delay is very little as compared to others, still I feel that the builder should pay the penalty amount.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        Even if delay is very little as compared to others, still I feel that the builder should pay the penalty amount.
        I agree

commitment is commitment.
        not fair to justify delay by 3C, putting Omaxe, Amrapali etc in front.
        Thanks

Comment

i think even if you were to claim penalty that wont be material as it is only 2.5 Rs for the first three months...How much difference that will make on an avg size of 1200 sq ft..not much to my understanding...

by the way i think the market practice is to adjust this delayed penalty along with the final demand...also, 3-4 months is hardly a delay..mostly developersrun into years of delay e.g Omaxe etc..
          The amount is Rs. 5 for first 3 Months then Rs. 7.5 for the next 3 and then Rs. 10 for the 6th month onwards.

I have a flat in phase 2 and was told that the interior is also happening at the same time (they had asked for our options on interior in January) so possession should happen in August (late by one month).

However, as per them Phase 1 is ready and the clearance from Fire Department, NOIDA authority etc is awaited and should come through by March End.

Well I am not a worshiper of 3Cs... but just one question, which project launched 3-4 months before/after 3C is ready for Po session ?

Comment

One more question.... is 6 months in this country a delay?

Comment

If you wont get your salary for 6 months, will it hurt?
              Dont blame india for everything... 3c knew that people like us exist who wont complain with JUST 6 months delay... Change your attitude and you will see your country changing...
              Regards
              Last edited by akash.g; February 15 2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                One more question.... is 6 months in this country a delay?
                no...it means possession before time...

yaane waqt se pehle.....

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                  The amount is Rs. 5 for first 3 Months then Rs. 7.5 for the next 3 and then Rs. 10 for the 6th month onwards.

I have a flat in phase 2 and was told that the interior is also happening at the same time (they had asked for our options on interior in January) so possession should happen in August (late by one month).

However, as per them Phase 1 is ready and the clearance from Fire Department, NOIDA authority etc is awaited and should come through by March End.

Well I am not a worshiper of 3Cs... but just one question, which project launched 3-4 months before/after 3C is ready for Po session ?
                  precisely my point...companies which promised delivery in 18 mths like logix and paras are far behind their delivery targets and no one is complaining..best is jaypee..no possession in sight..i checked pavilion tower 2 yrs back and even today,,,hardly any progress,..i think it boils down to expectation setting...lb 40 acres project being delivered in 3 yrs is a great job done. what is critical is quality and maintenance...that needs to be seen...

if people are compln abt 3-4 mths delay then i must say either they are naive or first time investors...also, i dont think 3C will mind paying delayed penalty on few hundred flats as this is clearly mentioned in the BBA...

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                    If you wont get your salary for 6 months, will it hurt?
                    Dont blame india for everything... 3c knew that people like us exist who wont complain with just 6 month delay... Change your attitude and you will see your country changing...
                    Regards

Very correct, however if it’s a 26 story tower and one can wait for ~2 month.
                    It’s the same country where people wait for 8 months for delivery after booking a car.

Comment

Prakash ji,

no one is complaining about the delay, is anyone? A few, including me, are of the opinion that penalty should be given irrespective of the quantum of delay. Anything wrong with this?

About other builders, it has been discussed time and again on LBC and several Jaypee threads. I don't know whether Paras is delayed or not. But whosoever it is, a few months delay is perfectly acceptable, but with penalty. I have read here that even the much maligned Amrapali has paid penalty for Platinum.

From what we have seen of 3C till date, I believe that they are actually going to pay delay penalty. But may be not, as they claimed to have given possession on time as per the newspaper report.

I am not saying that if they don't pay, they will be a bad builder. And I don't see anyone else saying that.

Minor correction: LB is 25 acres, and will be delivered in 4+ years as per schedule.

precisely my point...companies which promised delivery in 18 mths like logix and paras are far behind their delivery targets and no one is complaining..best is jaypee..no possession in sight..i checked pavilion tower 2 yrs back and even today,,,hardly any progress,..i think it boils down to expectation setting...lb 40 acres project being delivered in 3 yrs is a great job done. what is critical is quality and maintenance...that needs to be seen...

if people are compln abt 3-4 mths delay then i must say either they are naive or first time investors...also, i dont think 3C will mind paying delayed penalty on few hundred flats as this is clearly mentioned in the BBA...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X