Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mr.Bansal.....Very True....

If you are Buying a WagonR but dreaming about SX4....then its not Marutis fault

I repeat....LB is an excellent project and builder has done a very good job.....Now for people who thoght they are getting a Premium HIG product.....its time to wake up.....Its a fantastically located MIG project of Noida....
    CommentQuote
  • It seems today you have lot of spare time...spending on MIG Projects thread.. :)

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Mr.Bansal.....Very True....

I repeat....LB is an excellent project and builder has done a very good job.....Now for people who thoght they are getting a Premium HIG product.....its time to wake up.....Its a fantastically located MIG project of Noida....
    CommentQuote
  • LChand bhai...

I bought a unit (Phase 2, Tower 12A) in LB last year in re-sale at 4300 all inclusive. I am happy and content to see the progress of the construction. I have visited Phase 1 and overall the delivery looks decent.

Please note : a very very important factor in buying for a flat should be how professional is the builder with you. I am endorsing this thought again (please note I am an end-user in LB. For further clarity, I am employed in HCL, Sec 125). I interacted with a few sales chaps from Ajnara, Paramount etc last year, while hunting for a fla. Rest assured, those all were 1st class morons, with no or very little knowledge about the project and also about real-estate. 3C folks are a lot better.

Let's hope that 3C delivers near-close to what has been promised. If you are getting your unit, just forget how many have been constructed over/under yours.

Cheers,

Nikhil
    CommentQuote
  • If 3C has taken care the safety measures, I have no problem with them.
    But have they really is the question?

I have sent 3-5 emails asking them if I can upgrade my unit but all negative replies to date.... I wish if I can upgrade to two sizes higher, I'll be very much relieved for next 5 years....

Originally Posted by NBansal

Let's hope that 3C delivers near-close to what has been promised. If you are getting your unit, just forget how many have been constructed over/under yours.

Cheers,

Nikhil
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that probably 3C isn't being fair in this issue. I believe, mails would just mails, lying in some inbox, and it's a bit difficult to get an appropriate/ desired response. My suggestion, drop-in to 3C's office on a weekday and discuss it with some senior chap who have better authority. Hope that helps you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Laakh tak-ke ki baat :D

But why I feel... you are closely related to 3C :)

LChand babu,

aap bade shakeele kism ke ho. Itna doubt mardon ko shobha nahi deta :)

NBansal is an alumni of my college, 4 years senior to me :)
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai online toh kisi pe bhi completely bharosa nahin karr sakte....

I too could be a broker or the representative of one builder.... paid to write good for him.. negative for others... all is possible...

Originally Posted by fatichar
    LChand babu,

aap bade shakeele kism ke ho. Itna doubt mardon ko shobha nahi deta :)

NBansal is an alumni of my college, 4 years senior to me :)
    CommentQuote
    Bhai online toh kisi pe bhi completely bharosa nahin karr sakte....

I too could be a broker or the representative of one builder.... paid to write good for him.. negative for others... all is possible...

LChand Ji,
    aapnay payment to laylee par hamara kaam nahi kiya.

Regards,
    WXYD Builders.

:bab (5):
    CommentQuote
    Bhai online toh kisi pe bhi completely bharosa nahin karr sakte....

No worries LChand...:)
    CommentQuote
  • I have experienced it and finding 3C much better than other builder. Visit some of the builders and you will find that the club work even starts after the possession. no builder generally furnish the common area of the tower before possession.

Originally Posted by NBansal
    Perhaps, the complainants are expecting the sky out of 3C. Please visit a couple of other builder offices and their exisiting projects and then compare and nag about 3C. Believe me, 3C is one of the better and professional builders in Noida. About violating the FAR, smaller lifts etc, these issues are common through-out. Every builder is a cheat and it's upto the buyer to decide amongst the builders lot.

Timely possession with decent quality is what one should expect. If these are met by the builder, probably, the builder has done justice to you. Anyone expecting a bumper ROI is a mere speculator and will end up on the complainant side.

Cheers,
    Nikhil
    CommentQuote
  • Freinds, attached is the latest LB layout- one can see the correct number of floors in each tower...got this from 3C office.
    CommentQuote
  • any idea, if they have also made revisions in Panache layout??
    CommentQuote
    If 3C has taken care the safety measures, I have no problem with them.
    But have they really is the question?

I have sent 3-5 emails asking them if I can upgrade my unit but all negative replies to date.... I wish if I can upgrade to two sizes higher, I'll be very much relieved for next 5 years....

Mr. Chand ~ Upgrade is very difficult with builders ... but yes, its possible if u have not taken any loan and its all self funding ...

I got my unit transferred from one tower to another , not with 3C's but with other builder ... so if its a self funding its worth a try !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    Freinds, attached is the latest LB layout- one can see the correct number of floors in each tower...got this from 3C office.

its same as available at website currently.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Mr.Bansal.....Very True....

For GOD's sake, stop using the terms MIG, HIG.. these are not DDA flats. :bab (3):
    Zohaib, I agree with you on your post though, except the usage of these terms.
    CommentQuote