5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    I agree

commitment is commitment.
    not fair to justify delay by 3C, putting Omaxe, Amrapali etc in front.
    cookie bhai...aisi commitment to bas salmaan khan hi kar sakta hai...

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
      cookie bhai...aisi commitment to bas salmaan khan hi kar sakta hai...
      Bhai

Lotus 300 kya?
      Lotus Zinc bhi kya mila payega isi Speed main?
      Thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=fatichar;335059]Prakash ji,

no one is complaining about the delay, is anyone? A few, including me, are of the opinion that penalty should be given irrespective of the quantum of delay. Anything wrong with this? Even i am of the view that 3C shd pay penalty and am confident that they will..no two views abt it... [COLOR="blue"]the point of contention is 3 months hardly qualifies as a delay if we go by real estate standards..

About other builders, it has been discussed time and again on LBC and several Jaypee threads. I don't know whether Paras is delayed or not. But whosoever it is, a few months delay is perfectly acceptable, but with penalty. I have read here that even the much maligned Amrapali has paid penalty for Platinum.

From what we have seen of 3C till date, I believe that they are actually going to pay delay penalty. But may be not, as they claimed to have given possession on time as per the newspaper report. Newspaper reports hardly makes any difference. maybe 3C themselves don't consider 3 months as a delay worth worrying knowing the industry standards...Especially considering the situation witnessed by Noida in the last one year e.g the land litigation/ dharnas/ farmers agitation/ loss of confidence of the investors/ price stagnation etc...I personally feel they have done a commendable job..

I am not saying that if they don't pay, they will be a bad builder. And I don't see anyone else saying that.

Minor correction: LB is 25 acres, and will be delivered in 4+ years as per schedule.LB (incl espacia) is 40 acres... scheduled to be delivered in 3 yrs and 3 grace months in 4 phases...

fatichar ji - my comments above.

Comment

The project was launched around June 09. So 3 yrs and 3 months means the delivery date of phase 4 must be Sep 12. But my manager has bought in that phase, and he said that his possession is in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
            2 more......
            no provision of hot water tab..did i miss something.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              The project was launched around June 09. So 3 yrs and 3 months means the delivery date of phase 4 must be Sep 12. But my manager has bought in that phase, and he said that his possession is in 2013.
              to the best of my knowledge, delivery date is 39 months on BBA irrespective of Phase..

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                There must be
                I have the same sort of fitting in my bathroom so I can say.
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
                  to the best of my knowledge, delivery date is 39 months on BBA irrespective of Phase..
                  That would be from date of booking, right? As phase 4 was launched in 2010, so it would be 39 months from that date. so total project should take 4+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                    such taps(single lever) give hot water on the left and cold water on the right!

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      That would be from date of booking, right? As phase 4 was launched in 2010, so it would be 39 months from that date. so total project should take 4+ years.
                      actually its from date of allotment letter, which typically is abt 45 days from provisional allotment...that's the standard process at 3C..their legal paper work is pretty organized so takes that much of time, which actually gives investors a payment breather in case of fresh booking..

i think all the towers after 21 (if not mistaken) fall in phase 4 even the ones which were recently launced arnd 4 months back in november (T 28)..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X