Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Investors clinic has a major say in these last towers...

Comment

News paper Advertisment Published on 19th Feb

Called on numbers given in advertisement.

Gentleman said there is a misprint by printer in advertsiment. Putting 2 ads in same advertsiement.

It has nothing to do with Sports City or any 3C projects. This rate is for for other buider project.

Looks like ... it has been used as tactics from other buiders/competition to degard 3C business by putting this kind of figures.

Take a chill friends.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by saurabh2011
      3C Today Advertisement in HT, Lexury & Ultra Premium Flats in Noida to Launch only in 3600 PSF (2 Years before price) !!!.... What you guys View this as ?????

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 691x1097 and weights 242KB.

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
      Investors clinic has a major say in these last towers...

Comment

Hi Guys,
        I have picked one floor in LB @4600 in T8,very happy today ))))))))

Comment

Congrats buddy !!!
          details bhi share karo..konsa floor, park facing or road facing , size . I assume 4600 is bsp only ?
          Originally posted by mrconfused View Post
          Hi Guys,
          I have picked one floor in LB @4600 in T8,very happy today ))))))))

Comment

Visited the LB site today. We were bit skeptical about the quality and open space so wanted to see ourselves.
            We entered throught the club side entrace. Well the first reaction was 'Beautiful'

Positives
            + Large open space/wide road between towers and outside wall.
            + The tower exterior and frontal lobby is very stylish and greenery (there is an ample space).
            + Each tower entrace is gated (good for security at night).
            + The tower internal lobby is also looking good with false ceiling.
            + The lift area at each floor has decent space with granite flooring.
            + The apaprtment has good finishing with branded fittings.

Negatives
            + The serive lift could have been bigger (it's not sufficient to carry large furniture).
            + The quality of electric fitting/switches could have been better.

Some other points that may vary with perceptions are
            + The park facing high floor units may not get to see/enjoy the park/open view. Wherea outer side units has vast open view.
            + The ground floor unit has bigh garden in front of there balcony. It has great view. The only concern could be of the safety.

Overall the complex is looking modern and stylish. I've not seen such beautiful and stylish complex in Noida.
            Last edited by avn2010; February 25 2012, 02:42 PM.

Comment

What was the price being quoted? With lot of facts about LB already in open. Will be interesting to see how price adjust to facts....

Comment

Originally posted by avn2010 View Post
                Visited the LB site today. We were bit skeptical about the quality and open space so wanted to see ourselves.
                We entered throught the club side entrace. Well the first reaction was 'Beautiful'

Positives
                + Large open space/wide road between towers and outside wall.
                + The tower exterior and frontal lobby is very stylish and greenery (there is an ample space).
                + Each tower entrace is gated (good for security at night).
                + The tower internal lobby is also looking good with false ceiling.
                + The lift area at each floor has decent space with granite flooring.
                + The apaprtment has good finishing with branded fittings.

Negatives
                + The serive lift could have been bigger (it's not sufficient to carry large furniture).
                + The quality of electric fitting/switches could have been better.

Some other points that may vary with perceptions are
                + The park facing high floor units may not get to see/enjoy the park/open view. Wherea outer side units has vast open view.
                + The ground floor unit has bigh garden in front of there balcony. It has great view. The only concern could be of the safety.

Overall the complex is looking modern and stylish. I've not seen such beautiful and stylish complex in Noida.
                are you a owner in LB..or 3c allow to see you flat as visitor.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                  Buddy heard density is very high and i have pased through from outside and looks actual dense. Can you share your own view and actual number of flats vs total area details.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                    I've a unit in LB. It was a planned visit by LB Google group to visit and discuss any shortcomings. I'd some work so had to leave before the meeting.

The overall density is surely high. But that anyways I was expecting based on FAR. The tower layout is such that there is sufficient garden/open space in front of each tower. Though it looks congested from the higher floors.
                    Last edited by avn2010; February 25 2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

LB has high density and its very evident from inside out.

The work done by 3C is good...and fully justifies the cost they asked for.
                      Its VFM......

But to say its Not dense....is incorrect....I have myself seen the site from inside couple of days back...and its Very dense.

Worst will be espacia.

Lotus Panache will also have to suffer due to panache island.

The LB project is NOT complete...and from what is ready now.....it will be high density.

Omaxe Grandwoods is one of the few UC or rather New projects which are OPEN.....

3C has done a good job till now with LB....no dount....people who bought it at earlier prices have made a very good decision which their builder has justified...but is NOT Open by any means....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X