Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Do you think anything in 51 Lac available there?

A desperate Seller + Top Floor + Sandwiched Unit + IP School Facing may not be equal to 51.
    CommentQuote
  • May not be equal to 51 means? Less than or greater than 51?
    CommentQuote
  • If you can't figure out in the context of the discussion - too bad!
    Another clue - it's between zero and infinity and less than 100 and greater than 10 and a multiple of 1!

Of course greater than 51!!!
    CommentQuote
  • ssncr123, good one!!!

you must be good at maths during school times :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssncr123
    If you can't figure out in the context of the discussion - too bad!
    Another clue - it's between zero and infinity and less than 100 and greater than 10 and a multiple of 1!

Of course greater than 51!!!

Thanks for a polite reply to my arrogant question.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar

hahhaha superb ! ! :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    ssncr123, good one!!!

you must be good at maths during school times :-)

Ohhhh...and all this time I was thinking that Mr. SSNCR is expert in Social Science........His name suggests "SS+NCR".... LOL:bab (59):.

Hey SSNCR mind mat karna buddy .....
    CommentQuote
  • Some good fun on this page of IREF :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishu005
    Ohhhh...and all this time I was thinking that Mr. SSNCR is expert in Social Science........His name suggests "SS+NCR".... LOL:bab (59):.

Hey SSNCR mind mat karna buddy .....

I thought Social Service(SS) for NCR investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar

Fatichar bhai - you are one of the few balanced ones on this forum. If I am cocky - it's usually at nights when I am overworked (not drunk!) Respect!
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveensri
    Some good fun on this page of IREF :D

But all the messages were OFF TOPIC. One must stick to thread's subject. Omax par hi discussion karte rahenge to Omax ka thread khol lo bhai :)
    CommentQuote
  • hi

hi i m interested in buying 1295 size with possession time not more than 6 months from now maximum budget 65L all inclusive if someone interested than may revert
    CommentQuote
  • For your requirement, you need to target the BSP of 4500 max. which seems very unlikely. But still possible. Get in touh with maximum no. of brokers and remain strict to your budget.... no further stretch, you'll have fare idea of rates. But black component will surely be involoved in 90% cases of resale.

Originally Posted by 83rakeshk
    hi i m interested in buying 1295 size with possession time not more than 6 months from now maximum budget 65L all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • That's a news...Is it true that possesion has started in LB?

CommentQuote