3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
    LB has high density and its very evident from inside out.

The work done by 3C is good...and fully justifies the cost they asked for.
    Its VFM......

But to say its Not dense....is incorrect....I have myself seen the site from inside couple of days back...and its Very dense.

Worst will be espacia.

Lotus Panache will also have to suffer due to panache island.

The LB project is NOT complete...and from what is ready now.....it will be high density.

Omaxe Grandwoods is one of the few UC or rather New projects which are OPEN.....

3C has done a good job till now with LB....no dount....people who bought it at earlier prices have made a very good decision which their builder has justified...but is NOT Open by any means....
    One interesting observation i have on such high priced properties. I have seen areas like dwarka, i.p. Extension and rohni. One can still buy 1300 to 1400 sqft covered area in 1.2 croroes. This is equivalent to 1800 sq ft super area. I know there is very small resale in such localities as compared to noida but one has to find just one for himself. Lotus or ats will easily ask 1 crorer for such properties plus heavy per month maintenance, very high
    electricity bills plus up vs delhi benefits and offcourse such high density projects.

Reason for putting this observation is to understand long term returns for noida braned properties. Another observation is that if verify rates trend of noida sector 93a or sector 62. It was approx 10 prcnt annually for properties like purvanchal which is equivalent to fd rates. This growth has happend when sector like 137 has grown 2600 to 4000 in just same two years. Does that mean that once property is rtm and one year is gone then price will rise on its usual rates unless some stimulas like metro doesnt come into picture.

Comment

I feel that while IP extension etc is available at such prices but there are no facilities in the flats. 15-20 year old flats which does not offer any club etc. also the life of a flat is 35-40 years out of which prime time is gone atleast for IP, Rohini. I would prefer noida new projects any day.

Comment

3C Boulevard

Hello,

I have seen Hoardings of 3C claiming that they have given possession of Flats in 3C Boulevard. I am looking for a 3BHK in Noida, and thought of checking out 3C, considering the amount of Hype which is there around 3C. On checking with a few dealers, I came to know that they have not delivered any 3BHK Flats yet. Is this True ?? Does anyone have any idea as to when 3C would deliver any 3BHK Flats. Also, I am told that 3C Boulevard as a project, since a major part of it is still under construction, is not yet liveable ... any idea as to by when it would be liveable ??

Thanks,

GP

Comment

LB definitely is a taste of things to come..HIGH DENSITY..If 100 is making people tense, i wonder how people will react to Noida Extn and Greater Noida projects where projects are gonna be even more dense...

Don't compare Apples (ATS/ Eldeco/ Purv Silver city) to Oranges (LB/ LP/ Sharnam/ Vanalika/ 137/ 168)... These projects are things of past and will always command premium to newer projects... But lot depends on maintenance which will define the future prices of LB..

Atleast sector 100 won't be as dense as 137/ 168/ 74-78 which is another indirapuram with High Desnity in making....

Comment

Go to a DDA colony in Delhi like sarita vihar, mayur vihar

Top floor SFS 2 BHK will cost you 1.5 crores.

Get hold of the local contractor...who will pay the police, MCD, etc everyone..and charge you a nominal rate of approx. 1:5 lakhs per room

Spend 20 lakhs to renovate the flat ENCROACH...and make 2 bedrooms on Roof...and leave the rest as open area.

In 1.7 lakhs...you get a 5 Bedroom PENTHOUSE...In DELHI....walking distance from EXITING METRO:..AND ZERO MAINTENANCE

ENJOY

Comment

Forgot to add:

1. Bare minimum loading

2. Lowest density

3. Only 1 flat per floor in One building (usually 2 Buildings are joined by a common stairway)

4. Only 3 floors in height

If you have to Buy In delhi...BUY DDA FLAT.....NEVER EVER A SOCIETY FLAT....

You cannot expand, encraoch in a society flat in delhi.....buy in DDA and make it a penthouse in a few lakhs

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                Forgot to add:

1. Bare minimum loading

2. Lowest density

3. Only 1 flat per floor in One building (usually 2 Buildings are joined by a common stairway)

4. Only 3 floors in height

If you have to Buy In delhi...BUY DDA FLAT.....NEVER EVER A SOCIETY FLAT....

You cannot expand, encraoch in a society flat in delhi.....buy in DDA and make it a penthouse in a few lakhs
                LOL...
                Wait till Anna Hazare hears of this..

Comment

As per Website:

LB's Features:

Green Benefits: The advantages of being one with nature.
                  Breathtaking Greens
                  Heat Reduction (optional)
                  Solar Lighting
                  Cross Ventilation
                  Cost Reduction
                  Recycling to Conserve Nature
                  Shuttle Services
                  Naturally Lit
                  Sensor Lights
                  Healthy Indoor Environment
                  Water Conservation
                  24X7 Security
                  Facility Management
                  24X7 Power Back-up
                  Earthquake resistant structure compliant to Zone 4
                  Ample Parking, 24X7 water Supply.

and LP's Features:

Net Zero Energy Technology
                  Geo-Thermal Technology
                  Vertical Landscaping
                  Carbon Credit Sharing
                  The 3-Sides Open Advantage
                  Natural Daylight
                  Cross Ventilation
                  Heat Reduction
                  Sensor Lights
                  Interior Sensor Based Lighting*
                  External Solar Lighting
                  Landscaping
                  Cost Reduction
                  Water Conservation
                  Conservation of Natural Resources
                  Ramps for Wheelchairs
                  Electric Charge Points
                  Shuttle Bus Service
                  Boom Barriers
                  CCTV's for common areas
                  Multi-Level 24x7 security
                  Video door phone with every apartment
                  24x7 power back-up
                  24x7 water supply
                  Earthquake resistant structure - zone 4 compliant
                  Ample parking space
                  Facility Management

-----Net net LB residents gonna miss:

Video door phone with every apartment
                  Boom Barriers
                  CCTV's for common areas
                  Geo-Thermal Technology
                  Heat Reduction [which is optional in LB]

Comment

LP should score over LB in the long run, if both are well maintained, and plotted development that LP faces develops well. Also, 3c would have to go a bit out of the way to insulate LP from Bhangel.

Comment

LP and LB are similar societies in most ways. The only real difference will be the location.
                      Those who looked LB, prefer it's location and those booked LP prefers LP location.

Anyways it's not a T20 world cup that only one has to be the winner

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X