Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The CLP plan is more like a FLexi/DP plan now (due to advanced stage of construction). Hence, it may not be 4k in CLP. Not sure about the exact rates though.
    CommentQuote
  • i have booked a flat in tower 9 in phase 4 of LB. now the work has just started. Senior member please suggest what could be the minimum time when demand for 4th installment (i.e. 4th floor slab) will come ?

    thanks
    Sumit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    i have booked a flat in tower 9 in phase 4 of LB. now the work has just started. Senior member please suggest what could be the minimum time when demand for 4th installment (i.e. 4th floor slab) will come ?

    thanks
    Sumit

    4-6 months/

    What rate you got, please share BSP? Is it directly through 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Bhai log.....
    Boulevard ka resale me rate kya chal raha hai... for 1st phase towers....i heard it has gone above what 3C is quoting (i.e; 4000 psft)....
    Please share if have any concrete info.

    Reply karo yaar....one of my friend thinks to buy in a ready to move flat. I have told him about LB's possession in next 4-6 months for 1st phase but very high rates.

    PS: Any towers yet to be launched in LB?


    Dear Lchand Ji

    tower 18 i am getting on 11th floor through innovions at a resale of 3800(on which 7 lakhs black) for 1090 area.On final negotiation it may come down to 3700

    What do you think should be reasonable bsp in resale.Shud i go with 3700 bsp
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin2376
    Dear Lchand Ji

    tower 18 i am getting on 11th floor through innovions at a resale of 3800(on which 7 lakhs black) for 1090 area.On final negotiation it may come down to 3700

    What do you think should be reasonable bsp in resale.Shud i go with 3700 bsp

    If I was at your place in such situation where no one can predict what'll happen in near future, I would have kept aside my money in FD's. And would had purchased in a ready to move as the then time permits. I can't advice anything on this.

    I myself am not sure of anything in this unpredictable RE scenario in Noida region.

    I would say stay away.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    If I was at your place in such situation where no one can predict what'll happen in near future, I would have kept aside my money in FD's. And would had purchased in a ready to move as the then time permits. I can't advice anything on this.

    I myself am not sure of anything in this unpredictable RE scenario in Noida region.

    I would say stay away.

    I would suggest to hold for a while..keep searching..anyway I don't think rate will shoot up more on this..I believe you can get same deal in 1-2 months later also..rest is yr choice..
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

  • Got the following reply from 3C on my query. Quite satisfactory.

    Please find below the point wise clarifications:

    1. I would like to know, when & how the proposed land for Lotus Boulevard was acquired?

    The Lotus Boulevard group housing plot was allotted by Noida authority on 24th December 2008 under Group Housing Scheme GH 2008(III).

    2. Who was the former owner of this land?

    Noida Authority.

    3. Has the land been registered? If yes when the registration of land was completed and who are the owners (representatives of 3C) of this land?

    Yes the land is registered vide registered deed dated 30th December 2008 between Noida and the company.

    4. Is any court case going on for LB land?

    No, there is no court case going on and the land is free from any dispute.

    5. How much payment (in %) have been paid to NOIDA authority till date and when the rest of the payment shall be made?

    There is a payment schedule in the registered deed and accordingly we are paying to the authority.

    We appreciate your concern and assure you that the dispute has nothing to do with our land. Hope, the above clarifies all your concerns.
    CommentQuote
  • No one can can "register" the property without paying full amount to the seller.

    Something is fishy.

    Ask for the photocopy of full registry papers along with terms & condition - They should be able to provide you - if not --- you know my next reply.

    or some more illegal clause have been added to favour the builders.

    :-))

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • I think, its the registration of lease deed. authority allows it after paying 10% before giving possession. I am attaching letter of allotment for LP here. can you let us know if it is ok in legal aspects.
    Originally Posted by sbajaj
    No one can can "register" the property without paying full amount to the seller.

    Something is fishy.

    Ask for the photocopy of full registry papers along with terms & condition - They should be able to provide you - if not --- you know my next reply.

    or some more illegal clause have been added to favour the builders.

    :-))

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • where are the stamp papers ??????

    while buying land - I have always done "registration of land"........Registration of lease deed ?????? ............ This is one bad dream i am having.

    This is like - if you have a property in NOIDA and you put it up for rent to some MNC or individual - then you have the option of getting the lease deed registered via Noida Authority for specific period (mostly 9 years).

    To me - it looks like just an agreement or incomplete papers. These are just the guidelines ....signatures/stamp papers ....where are they ? There should be atleast 100-200 papers for whole transfer/registry.

    Is there something i m missing ? Pls correct me.

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • registry paper are available at builder office. you can go and see them.

    this is the scheme under which all the builder schemes has been launched in noida and greater noida. this has been discussed many times on this forum. I think everybody agreed that its a big risk for the buyers as builder may run at some point of time without paying full amount of NA, and residents will be on hook to pay rest of the amount. but all projects are going on like this only. so there is no option in new projects.
    Originally Posted by sbajaj
    where are the stamp papers ??????

    while buying land - I have always done "registration of land"........Registration of lease deed ?????? ............ This is one bad dream i am having.

    This is like - if you have a property in NOIDA and you put it up for rent to some MNC or individual - then you have the option of getting the lease deed registered via Noida Authority for specific period (mostly 9 years).

    To me - it looks like just an agreement or incomplete papers. These are just the guidelines ....signatures/stamp papers ....where are they ? There should be atleast 100-200 papers for whole transfer/registry.

    Is there something i m missing ? Pls correct me.

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • I can only smile..............we are all running in circles....same old stuff.

    Increased FAR / Relaxed payment terms / n now i am reading land registry done before the fuil payment to authority......haaddh hai yaar........i am speechless.

    leave it .........whatever is in store ....will come in broad daylight sooner than later.

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    registry paper are available at builder office. you can go and see them.

    this is the scheme under which all the builder schemes has been launched in noida and greater noida. this has been discussed many times on this forum. I think everybody agreed that its a big risk for the buyers as builder may run at some point of time without paying full amount of NA, and residents will be on hook to pay rest of the amount. but all projects are going on like this only. so there is no option in new projects.


    Prateek Stylome and NRI residency have cleared all the dues (no dues by NA) and registration done for their land.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree, noida RE is very screwed up. there is way too much scope for corruption at every stage. but i thought you knew about installment plan for builders. it has been discussed many times here. its the only reason, every lalaji in 100 mile radius is a builder in NE and YEW.
    Originally Posted by sbajaj
    I can only smile..............we are all running in circles....same old stuff.

    Increased FAR / Relaxed payment terms / n now i am reading land registry done before the fuil payment to authority......haaddh hai yaar........i am speechless.

    leave it .........whatever is in store ....will come in broad daylight sooner than later.

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote