Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

I don't think 3C can be seen as participating in this nexus. There are a lot of customers who are comfortable only with Original Booking.

A clear sign of 3C's price increases being realistic is that each new tower with increased pricing gets sold briskly. So clearly, its not in-the-air pricing but realistic, demand backed pricing. And at this stage of a project, its all end users buying in original booking. The financiers operate mostly in Phase I bookings.

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
    but 3C's official prices are much higher then resale prices. so is 3C helping broker-financier nexus by setting such high prices of their projects or just increasing value for all their investors.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinthakur100 View Post
      I don't think 3C can be seen as participating in this nexus. There are a lot of customers who are comfortable only with Original Booking.

A clear sign of 3C's price increases being realistic is that each new tower with increased pricing gets sold briskly. So clearly, its not in-the-air pricing but realistic, demand backed pricing. And at this stage of a project, its all end users buying in original booking. The financiers operate mostly in Phase I bookings.
      Today's TOI says Home loan rates may go up to go in 2 digits...real estate may see correction soon..? But still I think..the projects who have launched much before & in good pace of construction will still hold the prices..& still the prices of such projects will go up...because...of increased home loan rates..may affect the new launches.... Members please give ur POV.

Comment

Just a few things guys.. I was going through the posts and wanted to update the esteemed members with some information about LP.

There are around 6 towers left for launch and not 1-2 as was mentioned in the trail earlier. 1 of these towers is in the Panache Island.

Secondly, I guess (might be wrong) but I guess that the rates hikes by 3C are quite realistic and I do not think that 3C is facing much issue in selling the inventory. My research again suggests that in the 3C projects the inventory with the brokers is not that high that it would be able to influence the prices...
        Gaurav Sharma

Comment

I second this. I am in contact with 5 brokers including IC and none of them has inventory everyone is trying to sell the apartment in resale (for panache).

and the inventory left with 3c is not convincing as either top floor or north facing inventory is left.
          Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 09:54 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

New proposed noida authority office in sector 44

Hi All

I have found the below link on noida authority site

http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/...FICE_SEC44.pdf

So it will be another good move on express way as once the noida authority will move there there will be some more improvements on express way.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
              What is the current price by 3C for lotus boulevard?
              An advertisement in 2day's TOI Property says 4000. Any one has confirmed news, please tell about the current rate.
              FYI - One of my friend is buying a flat in phase-II tower. It's a resale property and the owner is asking for ~3700 psf all inclusive. My friend is negotating hard to get some better deal.

Comment

Originally posted by avn2010 View Post
                FYI - One of my friend is buying a flat in phase-II tower. It's a resale property and the owner is asking for ~3700 psf all inclusive. My friend is negotating hard to get some better deal.

if its phase 1 its good option, old phases are available for cheaper price

Comment

except then early delivery i don' think phase one is good.I feel tower 1 to 10 is too congested.

tower 12A, 15, 16 is good as there is no high rise in front of that.

rest all 17 to 30 are also good option, among 17 to 30 try to choose the east facing or south east facing and park side view.

If you can wait for some time and save some bugs right now then i don't feel its a bad option.

Comment

kya rate me bik raha hai LB aaj-kal resale me ..aur 3C kitne me bech raha hai... kuch update do yaaron..

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                      kya rate me bik raha hai LB aaj-kal resale me ..aur 3C kitne me bech raha hai... kuch update do yaaron..

The trend has changed now . LP is comanding more interest than LB due to larger green area and location ...soon it is going to beat LB in price as well

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X