Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I don't think any project in 107 will be livable in 2-3 years. Hence didn't include.

Are you trying to say no project would be delivered in next 2-3 years in Sec107?

Because if Sec100 is livable across the road, then sec107 should also be. LB should be completely delivered by then and sec-47 is all plotted development. Projects like Vanalika and Sharnam would be livable as soon as they give possession. Lotus 300 structure should also be ready by then. I do expect Sharnam to deliver first phase in next 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SuperMario
    Are you trying to say no project would be delivered in next 2-3 years in Sec107?

Because if Sec100 is livable across the road, then sec107 should also be. LB should be completely delivered by then and sec-47 is all plotted development. Projects like Vanalika and Sharnam would be livable as soon as they give possession. Lotus 300 structure should also be ready by then. I do expect Sharnam to deliver first phase in next 2 years.

Yes,

I don't have confidence in any builder in 107 sector.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Yes,

I don't have confidence in any builder in 107 sector.

Big confusion i believe.
    Please try to find out more about Sunworld. Just see their construction speed and ask their contractors how serious are these guys for construction speed and quality, you will get your answers. They will hand over vanalika in december 2013 without fail. Their second project Arista will be delayed due to some issues with Hafiz contractor but they can not afford to delay vanalika due to certain reasons. People can start living in vanalika in jan 2014 unless there is some unforeseen problem.

Best value should start delivering in 3 yrs. Amrapali is doubtful, i agree. Prateek will have huge delays, launch should happen in august. Lotus 300 seems doubtful due to new govt . LB is close to delivery for first phase.

With all these things Vanalika seems the most promising player of all. People who invested in vanalika at 2900 Rs in april 2011 are selling now at 4500-4600 Rs except 1730 size which has slightly lower price due to high availability. This means a return of 90 % on money invested in one year. Such huge return in one year is only due to the construction speed of vanalika. No one wanted to buy vanalika in the beginning but now try finding 1400 or 2600 or 3400 size and you will have difficulties finding good units below 4500 price. All this confirms that people are hopeful of timely delivery of this project.

Once deliveries start on this road then this will be THE PREMIUM ROAD of Noida will many hotels/malls coming up in close vicinity.

I am invested in prateek but i think it will take them 5 yrs to deliver 450 flats.

Premium properties like prateek or lotus 300 with schools like pathways in neighbourhood means a lot of scope for appreciation and i think deliveries will start in two years time starting from LB and Vanalika.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree this area is one of the best upcoming areas in Noida. You may be right about Vanalika. I put those projects in the list which I think would be delivered in said time. As I don't have knowledge about vanalika, I didn't include it.
    CommentQuote
  • Pics taken 25-30 days back while looking for Flat in LB.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • ??

Your comments shows the quality & mindset of people buying in Gurgaon? Wohaaa.

Originally Posted by cookie
    Pics taken 25-30 days back while looking for a hole for my :bab (5):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vic1975
    Your comments shows the quality & mindset of people buying in Gurgaon? Wohaaa.

Dude Nothing Like that..
    Infact I wanted to buy in LB so visited, Don't do window shopping.
    I just made that comment as a humor/fun but you took seriously....
    I edit it....Be happy.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry, taking my words back

Originally Posted by cookie
    Dude Nothing Like that..
    Infact I wanted to buy in LB so visited, Don't do window shopping.
    I just made that comment as a humor/fun but you took seriously....
    I edit it....Be happy.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession

Does any one knows or enquired why they are delaying possession now.Their earlier excuse is no longer valid as new noida CEO is already appointed . What are they waiting for now??
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current price of lotus boulevard?
    CommentQuote
  • IC ppl are quoting 5100-5200 in DP, available units are Ground floor and High Floors.

In resale Price is 4600 to 5000 depending on location and Phase. Resale rates are quoted even 5200 for Good units.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Devilswisdom
    what is the current price of lotus boulevard?

in phase 1 a good location unit is available around 5300-5500. depending upon location and deal. nothing available less than 5200.
    CommentQuote
  • confusion

While buying the rates are discussed in bsp as other expenses like parking etc. are separate and mandatory. Since phase 1 is ready for poss, these 5000 + rates are all inclusive or are we still talking in terms of bsp. Also, once the phase is delivered, the resale in phase 1 will be discussed in wholesome including everything but for other phases it will be on bsp basis, this definitely will create confusion.
    CommentQuote
  • Even for Ph-1 , Rates are in terms of BSP only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getsumit123
    Even for Ph-1 , Rates are in terms of BSP only

rates will always be quoted in bsp only....plc and parking etc are always excluded while rates are quoted...
    CommentQuote