Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

I recently got 5800 psf from LB directly (I guess there are some flats still left), would the broker have a better rate (other than credit notes) ?
    I am interested.

Comment

Hi All,

I am a new member at IREF and have found the insights shared by different members on various topics/issues quite helpful. I am looking to buy a 2/3 bhk in a budget of around 60lacs in either boulevard or panache and a 3-4 bhk in a budget of around 1.25 cr in either espacia of panache island.

Did a small research on my own and noticed a few interesting points:

LB VS. LP

DENSITY- I have noticed many people raising concerns over this as well in this commonplace. Here's a small calculation- LB-2752 flats in 30 acres with 30 towers i.e, 92 flats/acre. LP(Including Island)-3924 flats in 41 acres but with only 30 towers i.e, 95 flats/acre. This means that towers in panache will be more spaced out and the number of families living/acre in both projects shall be almost similar. I have not included Espacia in LB since this project has completely different boundary wall and separate demarcation.

LOCATION-I personally feel that LB has a better location than LP. on 80 mtr wide road. Close to Unitech Golf and Country Club (A masterpiece in the making). Next to posh sector 47. Easier approach.

CLUB- Almost Similar

LB ESPACIA VS. LP ISLAND

DENSITY- Espacia has 510 units (excluding tower 31 which is yet to be launched) in 10 acres i.e, 51 families/acre with 8 towers. Island has 5 high rise towers with 432 units. I dont know the area of the island.

LOCATION-Again Espacia scores over panache according to me

CLUB- The same. I would btw subscribe to Lotier in boulevard if i go for espacia.

If I put together espacia and boulevard as parts of the same piece of land i.e, 40 acres, then the number would be 2752+510+75(Maybe is tower 31 in espacia is launched)=3337 units/40 acres i.e, 83.4 units/acre with 38 towers. LP would be 3924/41 acres i.e, 95 units/acre with 30 towers. TOWERS IN LP HAVE MORE NUMBER OF FLOORS ON AVERAGE.

EVERYONE, pls suggest/advice between these options based on your knowledge and experience. I shall highly appreciate your views.

Thanks

Comment

What you all say about Rs 5100 psf in LB in frsh...deal is only for next 7 days....I think location justifies this price as the towers are already constructed....future price is expected at aroun Rs 7200-7500 once possession for all the towers is given...

Comment

Originally posted by InvestorWise View Post
          Hi All,

I am a new member at IREF and have found the insights shared by different members on various topics/issues quite helpful. I am looking to buy a 2/3 bhk in a budget of around 60lacs in either boulevard or panache and a 3-4 bhk in a budget of around 1.25 cr in either espacia of panache island.

Did a small research on my own and noticed a few interesting points:

LB VS. LP

DENSITY- I have noticed many people raising concerns over this as well in this commonplace. Here's a small calculation- LB-2752 flats in 30 acres with 30 towers i.e, 92 flats/acre. LP(Including Island)-3924 flats in 41 acres but with only 30 towers i.e, 95 flats/acre. This means that towers in panache will be more spaced out and the number of families living/acre in both projects shall be almost similar. I have not included Espacia in LB since this project has completely different boundary wall and separate demarcation.

LOCATION-I personally feel that LB has a better location than LP. on 80 mtr wide road. Close to Unitech Golf and Country Club (A masterpiece in the making). Next to posh sector 47. Easier approach.

CLUB- Almost Similar

LB ESPACIA VS. LP ISLAND

DENSITY- Espacia has 510 units (excluding tower 31 which is yet to be launched) in 10 acres i.e, 51 families/acre with 8 towers. Island has 5 high rise towers with 432 units. I dont know the area of the island.

LOCATION-Again Espacia scores over panache according to me

CLUB- The same. I would btw subscribe to Lotier in boulevard if i go for espacia.

If I put together espacia and boulevard as parts of the same piece of land i.e, 40 acres, then the number would be 2752+510+75(Maybe is tower 31 in espacia is launched)=3337 units/40 acres i.e, 83.4 units/acre with 38 towers. LP would be 3924/41 acres i.e, 95 units/acre with 30 towers. TOWERS IN LP HAVE MORE NUMBER OF FLOORS ON AVERAGE.

EVERYONE, pls suggest/advice between these options based on your knowledge and experience. I shall highly appreciate your views.

Thanks

LB=40 acres
          espacia=10 acres

Total LB+espacia=50 acres

source:
          (1) lotusboulevard.in/overview.htm
          (2) lbespacia.in/overview.htm
          (3) 3C office.

Comment

LB is 40 acres incl espacia...i think LB is 30 and Espacia is 10..

Comment

I think prakash is right. Initially they had planned to use the whole 40 acres for LB but later carved out 10 acres from this piece for Espacia.

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
                LB is 40 acres incl espacia...i think LB is 30 and Espacia is 10..

Any doubts, call 3C and share the results why debate?

When i brought my flat [pre-launch], i cross checked it [at that time they were planning espacia and mentioned that it is separate 10 acres and will remain as attached part of LB], later espacia was launched and i reconfirmed with LB sellu and espacia sellu from 3C. i have their official maps.

Cheers

Comment

I think prakash is right. Initially they had planned to use the whole 40 acres for LB but later carved out 10 acres from this piece for Espacia.

So, the websites are wrong....

Comment

Yes they are my dear friend. Just confirmed with the company.

Cheers!

Comment

Yes they are my dear friend. Just confirmed with the company.

Cheers!

Are you sure, 'coz when we confirmed they were they were two different projects of 40 and 10 acres

Cheers
                      PS did you checked with Sanjay [he is the Manager]

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X