Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Honest Advice to End Users in this Project......

This project like all other 3C projects has a Huge majority of investors...most of them will exit before possession.....but since the number of flats is so high due to High density....even if a few % of investors remain after possession....the number of flats with them would be very high.

Usually such investors give their flats on rent...some make it company guest houses....some even private guest houses....

Tenants are the BIGGEST NUISANCE in any society....right from breaking all rules...to having no feeling for the hygiene and cleanliness of the common areas to illegally parking extra cars, visitor cars inside the complex.....They manage to ruin even the best societies.

Investor will not give a damn as he gets his rent.....and doesnt need to pay maintenance from his pocket.

My advice....Visit ATS and Purvanchal Ready projects and SEE HOW THEY MANAGE THIS MENACE OF TENANTS....

This has made these societies one of the best maintained in noida region.

from my experience i can tell u....expect nearly 30-40% Tenants in this project....and if your maintenance agency is Unable to tighten the leash from DAY ONE:....then flood gates open....rules go for a toss !!!!

I honestly advice End users of this project to start forming a group from Now....without getting into bullshit of RWA business....but bascially looking into how maintenance agency handles their work and how strictly they will impose the laws.

Tenants will be No.1 in breaking all laws....as they have no attachment with the property....while u as a owner will feel bad if u see a gutka spit in the park....

Builder can make a taj mahal....but if its not maintained well....it will take a few months for it to become a mess

All the best

Tenent r mess if it's is rented out to college students .
    Family Tenent r boon to society.

Kindly don't generalise

Above observation is true for students not for other family Tenent.

And it's my observation with high maintainence students don't take for rent .
    Or r baned in society after few issues.Like non payment of dues ect.

Why family Tenent r boon becoz they pay mantainence ,or r made to pay.

My observations it's the owner some crazy kind who create more issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Fellow Members.....Last week site visited LB. I agree with observations of Investor and Panda...LB is overhyped. Perhaps, I went with the expectations tied to the price tag....Infact, the Project is marred by NOIDA authority flats jetting out adjoining plot....Felt quite claustophobic both inside apartment and outside...One does not have to wait for entire Project to be completed to get an idea of the final shape....I do not think it is good value for the price tag....I would rather wait or invest in a property with the delivery horizan of next 8 to 10 months than invest here....My two pence of thoughts. Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Students and bachelors on private lease agreements should be Banned from society.....if they are allowed....god help the society.

There are all sorts of tenants with family also.....you would be surprised but a lot of paise waala locals are interested in staying in such societies on rent as they have lot of gold and cash at home.....such flats seem safer to them.....this trend on a Huge rise in Noida region....these types willl never buy...but take on rent...

not being an owner gives a fucckk care attitude......thats where tenants have a huge drawback.....

Do you even know how many societies have suffered bcoz of this...??...

There is a REASON why well maintained societies have a good eye and watch on TENANTS......

Dont believe me.....check out with any broker....he will tell u

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by addme66
    Dear Fellow Members.....Last week site visited LB. I agree with observations of Investor and Panda...LB is overhyped. Perhaps, I went with the expectations tied to the price tag....Infact, the Project is marred by NOIDA authority flats jetting out adjoining plot....Felt quite claustophobic both inside apartment and outside...One does not have to wait for entire Project to be completed to get an idea of the final shape....I do not think it is good value for the price tag....I would rather wait or invest in a property with the delivery horizan of next 8 to 10 months than invest here....My two pence of thoughts. Cheers.

Dear...this is what HIGH DENSITY looks like when not even a single person is living in it...and project is not fully RTM

Imagine all the families, cars, maids, drivers, maintenance staff all stuffed in that area......

Ground floor and 1st floor waale type flats are worthless.....

Park facing units above 8th floor are meaningless...the park looks tiny

In such High density units....go for flats which are facing the road, pathways school.....they are better for end use....

6000psf main....better go and pick up a nice flat with 10% loading and expandbale in any army sector....

Metro and mall walking distance....fully RTM...and above all.....Low density....and open....

These projects were worth 2500-3500 psf only.....uske upar...koi fayeda nahin

YES...had entire NCR been so high density....then no choice.....But forget NCR....there is ample choice in far better location in the heart of Noida....at better Value for money ( As LESS LOADING).....

Paying 1000 sq. Feet and getting 700 sq. Feet

And paying 1000 sq. Feet and getting 850 sq. Feet ( plus oppurtunity to encroach and increase)....makes MUCH value for money

CLP hota....phir bhi aadmi 2 baar soch le....ki chalo dheere dheere pay karnege.....but now since its nearing possession...one would have to pay nearly 100% incl premium....hence that advantage also lost.
    CommentQuote
  • i am not sure if there are too many investors left in this project...Typically, most of the investors exit early and do not block more than 30-40% of the unit cost...
    I did the same. Now the unit i hold is purely from the long term investment and rental perspective....

even after investors exiting in loads during the last six months the trades are happening between 4700-5300 nsp..that says it all...

infact resales in other projects are very limited...the rates that are being increased in sec 137 and 143 are all hyped by the Companies...the moment there's payment pressure and investors start exiting the rates are gonna stabilise even lesser than LB/ LP....Investment basics...Investors who can exit their timing right will be the smart ones...

On the comparison of LB and LP with rest of the comparable projects, here are my thoughts...

1. BIG DELIVERY RISK with the rest of the projects...thats byfar the biggest risk that one can foresee in real estate market..projects getting stalled the moment a slow down comes in!!

2. Location wise Undoubtedly LB and LP are SUPER PREMIUM...IF any one questions the locational benefit these two projects have, compared to 137/ 168/ 143 even 7X,11X excl (110), then one must spend time understanding the Noida's master plan and the related existing and proposed infrastructure in those areas...For people who can vision whats gonna happen in the next 3-5 yrs after FEW of the mentioned projects are delivered, they really shdnt think of making investments any place except 5-6 kms from Mahamaya best...
    For people to commute between sec 18/ DND/ Kalindi it wont take any thing less than 45-1hr from the above mentioned sectors...

3. Time and again one's comparing these two 3C projects with the rest of the projects...What is really not talked abt is the Certified Green building concept..One shd spend some time and do a bit of reading on the difference between Green building and a certified green building,,, apart from LB/ LP and L300 there are rarely any certified Green building...The difference is noted when you visit the actual LB flats...I felt it first hand and the same has been validated by a lot of visitors who visit even the top floor flat in LB...the heat reduction is absolutely magical..I staying on the top floor in my kothi just go berserk in summers (even with full aconditioning and on the contrary the LB top floor was as cool as a cucumber without even a fan!!!

4. Density is the same in almost all the projects,, layout can be better than LB for few developers, but really not that big of a problem..Once you get into the LB society, you hardly can notice that...thats consistent with rest of the projects...

5. Fixtures (bathroom fittings etc) could have been better but then those can be easily replaces at a small cost...What is more important is the quality of the wooden flooring, doors, kitchen bowl etc which are costly affair...

6. Tenants - Bhai, tenants to aap jiadaa kucch nahi kar sakte,,,,All you can do is take adequate security amount while renting them your flat and be strict abt the rules and regulations and impose penalties when needed..I have rented out my place to tenants and find them ok..quite punctual on paying rent, pay more than the market value, vacate easily ....So you really can only screen and keep educated people as your tenants...Indiscipline ka to koi cure nahi hai...If you rent out to goons then what to expect!!!

A lot has been said abt the LB and the quality is being judged by the stagnant prices, that to me is not the right indicator...Once the club is operational in the next year or so, it will be the trendsetter...I dont think any other society can even provide 10% of what is being provided in LB and LP...

I rest my case...People are welcome to differ on logical reasons!!!
    CommentQuote
    Dear Fellow Members.....Last week site visited LB. I agree with observations of Investor and Panda...LB is overhyped. Perhaps, I went with the expectations tied to the price tag....Infact, the Project is marred by NOIDA authority flats jetting out adjoining plot....Felt quite claustophobic both inside apartment and outside...One does not have to wait for entire Project to be completed to get an idea of the final shape....I do not think it is good value for the price tag....I would rather wait or invest in a property with the delivery horizan of next 8 to 10 months than invest here....My two pence of thoughts. Cheers.

you probably need to sober down your expectation buddy...Which projects are under your investment radar???

for the current price, almost zero delivery risk, pioneers in green building and locational benefit which project is trading at lesser price,,mind sharing???
    CommentQuote

Friend,

I believe buying at 4500- 5000 doesnt make sense since it probably wont go beyond 5500-6000 in the next 8-9 months. Also, you would be required to make full payment of the premium amount which certainly has gone up a lot. I got in at 3000, so for someone like me, it surely makes a lotta sense.

Furhter, LB has stalled/dropped in the last 6 months and has allowed other projects to catch up, but again, I really feel that once all these under construction projects will get delivered, LB/LP will have much greater value over the rest. Something like ATS compared to Supertech/Parsvnath/Eldeco/Omaxe in Sector 93. Dont forget, you pay for location as well besides the quality/type of construction, which LB's is far superior

At the same time, name one project on Noida Expressway which is available at sub 3500 levels as Zohaib has mentioned. Even if you drive down 7 kms from Sector 100 location and look at projects like blossom greens etc, you wont find such BSPs in resale.
    CommentQuote
    These projects were worth 2500-3500 psf only.....uske upar...koi fayeda nahin

Did you mean the cost at the time of entry, like 2 years back OR current valuation?
    CommentQuote
  • When i started looking for myself, i compared N number of projects but no other project which can be compared to LB, be it a location or construction quality.

Yes, LB is highly dense, but which other new project, which are not dense but will be livable in next 2 years in noida. Some time back Lot of People counted 20-30 projects, except 5-6 projects no other came close of being livable. ............may be its debatable also.

Yes, investers are the people who drive initial growth, but premium is decided based on current status, 25-26 towers are already build out of 30. That's my point of view.....

Sector 137 project are also quoted around 4K, is that not overhyped ???
    CommentQuote
  • getsumit,

how did you find that no other project can be compared with LB in terms of construction quality? What quality aspects are you talking about?
    CommentQuote
  • For me quality is the guarantee construction company gives the final output will not be below from average mark. Forget about awesome build quality. When i visited LB, the output (of Phase 1) was satisfactory, may not be having woow factor, but was satisfactory for me.

I heard one proverb "No risk no gain, more risk more gain" ...
    LB is Low risk game for end users. JP Wishtown for high Risk takers but only for ppl with strong heart and deep pocket. rest all the in middle somewhere...............
    CommentQuote
    YES...had entire NCR been so high density....then no choice.....But forget NCR....there is ample choice in far better location in the heart of Noida....at better Value for money ( As LESS LOADING).....

Paying 1000 sq. Feet and getting 700 sq. Feet

And paying 1000 sq. Feet and getting 850 sq. Feet ( plus oppurtunity to encroach and increase)....makes MUCH value for money

CLP hota....phir bhi aadmi 2 baar soch le....ki chalo dheere dheere pay karnege.....but now since its nearing possession...one would have to pay nearly 100% incl premium....hence that advantage also lost.

Yes, those apts in hearts of Noida are VFM only from less loading perspective. But they lack the quality and brand which today's generation want. Why ATS village is most sought after place to live in Noida despite NOT being in heart of Noida? Because of the way society is maintained and its residents. Similarly, it all comes down to way these high-rises are maintained and regulated. 3C is operating commercial buildings in Noida, I expect them to maintain same standards in residential projects as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getsumit123
    For me quality is the guarantee construction company gives the final output will not be below from average mark. Forget about awesome build quality. When i visited LB, the output (of Phase 1) was satisfactory, may not be having woow factor, but was satisfactory for me.

I heard one proverb "No risk no gain, more risk more gain" ...
    LB is Low risk game for end users. JP Wishtown for high Risk takers but only for ppl with strong heart and deep pocket. rest all the in middle somewhere...............

No builder gives a guarantee about anything. May be you are talking about perception or feeling. As LB has a few towers ready, you can say that it is not below from average mark. But then is Prateek Fedora below average? How about Gaur Grandeur? I don't understand how you say that no other project can be compared with LB in terms of construction quality.
    CommentQuote
  • "Quality " word was linked to 3 c by brokers only. Not all their projects are Delhi-one. Many brokers survived on 3C for nearly 3 years but now the projects are near completition , 3 C has become more strict for payments and all fake players with 10% or 20% payment are out of game resulting in too many sellers and crash. The few who are stuck are struggling to move out but its not easy as prices have gone southwards. The only pretext they have is Quality which is meaningless.
    From any point of view GREAT VALUE sharnam scores far better than LB.
    Zohaib perfectly said LB is so congested with nobody living in it, be prepared to get a feel of chandni chowk or karol bagh after paying 5500 rs psf.
    CommentQuote
  • correction, karan bhai,

it is GREAT VALUE sharanam.
    CommentQuote