Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by IndianPundit
    Dear members,

Can anybody tell me no. of floors in Tower 9?
    What is the official possession timeline for this tower? I heard that this tower is probably delayed and may take around 1.5 yrs despite being in ph2.

Please help me as I need to decide urgently on a proposed deal.

Thanks in Advance.

These towers will be delivered by end of this year with phase 1.
    3c is planing to isolate this area from under construction so that people can move in.
    Although possession date is next year on papers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narinder
    3c is planing to isolate this area from under construction so that people can move in.

Thanks Narinder for quick reply !!
    May I know the source of this info, as I am told by IC agents that T8 and T9 might go in 2014.?

Also, how many floors are officially quoted?

Any T9 owners there...your comments plssss
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Check layout map at www.lotusboulevard.in. Everything is on display there...

Originally Posted by IndianPundit
    May I know the source of this info, as I am told by IC agents that T8 and T9 might go in 2014.?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Dear members,

Can anybody tell me no. of floors in Tower 9?
    What is the official possession timeline for this tower? I heard that this tower is probably delayed and may take around 1.5 yrs despite being in ph2.
    What is the source of your info????

Please help me as I need to decide urgently on a proposed deal.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks in Advance..........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijvik_7
    Thanks in Advance..........

Investor Clinic.
    CommentQuote
  • Investorwise Bhai,

I used to regularly read your comments regarding all the projects and respect your views.

Can u indicate that still 3C Bolevard premium would increase in coming days (may be 3-6 months from now) ? Is it good to hold the flat investment in this project or plan for exit ?

Looking at various member comments.. looks like this project is overhyped and that's why not appreciating.

One of my relative is an investor in Phase-4 at around 4000 BSP.

Regards

Originally Posted by InvestorWise
    4500 to 5500 is 1000/sq ft. Thats about 22%. How is it 50%? I think you misunderstood something in my post. I said that for anyone to get in at this price DOES NOT make sense since it wont go beyond 6000 at the time of possession. Even if you consider an average price of 4800 then also the rate of return is around 25%.

AND BTW all this is BSP.
    CommentQuote

Thanks

Sorry for wrong reply T8 and T9 of panache will be delivered by nov this year.this information is from 3c office .
    No Idea for boulevard.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rakesh Bhati
    Investorwise Bhai,

I used to regularly read your comments regarding all the projects and respect your views.

Can u indicate that still 3C Bolevard premium would increase in coming days (may be 3-6 months from now) ? Is it good to hold the flat investment in this project or plan for exit ?

Looking at various member comments.. looks like this project is overhyped and that's why not appreciating.

One of my relative is an investor in Phase-4 at around 4000 BSP.

Regards

Rakesh,

Till the time possession is given rates will definitely rise. Phase 4 will take around 1.5-2 years. Also, just wait till phase 1 possession is handed over, rates will automatically go up. Also, the moment people start moving in, availability will go down and prices will rise. It depends on your holding horizon. Since your relative already has a unit in ph-4 and if he can hold for another year or so, I dont see any reason why it shouldnt be at somewhere around 5250-5500.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by InvestorWise
    Rakesh,

Till the time possession is given rates will definitely rise. Phase 4 will take around 1.5-2 years. Also, just wait till phase 1 possession is handed over, rates will automatically go up. Also, the moment people start moving in, availability will go down and prices will rise. It depends on your holding horizon. Since your relative already has a unit in ph-4 and if he can hold for another year or so, I dont see any reason why it shouldnt be at somewhere around 5250-5500.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

i think 6k is a decent expectation in the next one year...looking at the current economic scenario my hunch is a few of the leveraged developers may just go down under the liquidity crisis,,, things are not looking too bright for a lot of companies,,,

the comforting factor with 3c is that its a SUPER CASH RICH company and the execution risk is almost nil...So it may just start commanding the RTM valuations which on average is not less than 6k in a pvt developers society...Whether it takes a year or 2 year is anybody's guess!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    the comforting factor with 3c is that its a SUPER CASH RICH company and the execution risk is almost nil...

Around 2 weeks back someone in this thread was saying that some bank or housing finance company were refusing to disburse loan for this project as the builder had defaulted on payments to Noida authority.

As much as I know about business, "SUPER CASH RICH" companies NEVER default on payment of dues to government authorities, not even for a single day.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narinder

Hi Narinder ... just curious to know that how 3C is planning to isolate Ph 1 ...Its a good move and if successful, shd be followed by others too
    CommentQuote
  • Prakash ji,

Any idea why construction of Zing is so slow?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Prakash ji,

Any idea why construction of Zing is so slow?

dunno!! maybe its to do with the location..Sec 168 anywhich way wouldn't be habitable in the next 3-4 years....

Or it could be to do with delivering whats been committed first...It anywhich way is a smaller project and can easily be expedited post LB's delivery!!!

I personally am not a big fan of zing as the features are no where comparable to whats being offered in LB/ LP....Its quite basic...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Naveen
    Hi Narinder ... just curious to know that how 3C is planning to isolate Ph 1 ...Its a good move and if successful, shd be followed by others too

Naveen ji - dont think complete segregation is possible as T9 and alla re opposite Phase 1 and these are almost ast to be delivered along with few other towers...the strategy wasnt the best....May be they can put in some fences in front of Phase 1 towers...but certainly dust will be a problem at least till structure work is ready...

BTW, i think LP Phase 1 can easily be isolated from otheres...may be a learning for them....
    CommentQuote
  • phase wise delivery with surrounding tower structurally ready...

Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    Naveen ji - dont think complete segregation is possible as T9 and alla re opposite Phase 1 and these are almost ast to be delivered along with few other towers...the strategy wasnt the best....May be they can put in some fences in front of Phase 1 towers...but certainly dust will be a problem at least till structure work is ready...

BTW, i think LP Phase 1 can easily be isolated from otheres...may be a learning for them....

What i feel the are planning to do construction of all surrounding tower of phase-1 beore giving possession.,
    see the phase one has tower 11,12,12a
    surrounding towers are 9,10,1
    similar1,30
    all reached till top floor further tower 9,10,11 had done outer plastering and tower 30 brick work shall be completed with 2 moths and outer plaster within 3-4 which is the probable time for giving poss of phase-1.

internal finishing can be done with barcading area.
    further t 12a near Ats also become livable as ATS also complete structure of tower near to 12a.
    similarly when they gave poss to next 8,9,10 the make 5,6,7 and tower 29 structurally ready
    whith above logic the deliver phase wise,

this may be the reason phase 1a get dellayed becoz its near to tower 25 and 26 last to be delivered....

the above is purely based on project observation..
    CommentQuote