Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • LP phase wise poss. logic

    Originally Posted by Rebele003
    What i feel the are planning to do construction of all surrounding tower of phase-1 beore giving possession.,
    see the phase one has tower 11,12,12a
    surrounding towers are 9,10,1
    similar1,30
    all reached till top floor further tower 9,10,11 had done outer plastering and tower 30 brick work shall be completed with 2 moths and outer plaster within 3-4 which is the probable time for giving poss of phase-1.

    internal finishing can be done with barcading area.
    further t 12a near Ats also become livable as ATS also complete structure of tower near to 12a.
    similarly when they gave poss to next 8,9,10 the make 5,6,7 and tower 29 structurally ready
    whith above logic the deliver phase wise,

    this may be the reason phase 1a get dellayed becoz its near to tower 25 and 26 last to be delivered....

    the above is purely based on project observation..


    for lp poss phase wise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    How do you know this? I am curious, as this is is not true. I am not a 3C buyer and have got choice of bathoom tiles, floor tiles till date.


    That's a news for me or may be for all of us. Who is that builder ? Paras?

    By the way i found the below post on google group and sharing this to the forum.

    Noida’s Master Plan 2031 paves way for more group-housing societies & highrise projects
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmails
    That's a news for me or may be for all of us. Who is that builder ? Paras?

    By the way i found the below post on google group and sharing this to the forum.

    Noida’s Master Plan 2031 paves way for more group-housing societies & highrise projects

    Sunshine.
    CommentQuote
  • arre fatichar bhai aapke builder toh trend setter bann gaye Noida RE me... :bab (5):

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Sunshine.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmails
    That's a news for me or may be for all of us. Who is that builder ? Paras?

    By the way i found the below post on google group and sharing this to the forum.

    Noida’s Master Plan 2031 paves way for more group-housing societies & highrise projects

    I guess the article is contributed by MANOJa on indianrealitynews.
    Is it a sister concern of iref ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    arre fatichar bhai aapke builder toh trend setter bann gaye Noida RE me... :bab (5):

    trendsetter kaise bhai?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    arre fatichar bhai aapke builder toh trend setter bann gaye Noida RE me... :bab (5):


    Sunshine seems to be unique as you can change the layout of the flat by re-arranging the walls........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maddy87
    I guess the article is contributed by MANOJa on indianrealitynews.
    Is it a sister concern of iref ?


    No Idea
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any info on 1st phase possession? does anyone know what is the registration process after that? how long it takes, when can be don and needs to be done?
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone update whether 3C is providing water softener plant in their projects??
    CommentQuote
  • I asked them last year and the answer was NO for LP.

    Originally Posted by cookie
    Can anyone update whether 3C is providing water softener plant in their projects??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    I asked them last year and the answer was NO for LP.


    what's about LB?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Can anyone update whether 3C is providing water softener plant in their projects??

    cookie bhai,

    3C kuchh provide kar raha ho, aur uske buyers ko pata na ho, aisa ho sakta hai bhala?
    CommentQuote
  • I donot think so that any builder will provide water softner plant in such hupe projects. They will expect flat owners to install RO machines in their kitchens.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    cookie bhai,

    3C kuchh provide kar raha ho, aur uske buyers ko pata na ho, aisa ho sakta hai bhala?


    hahaha!! good one!!!

    on the contrary, jo nahi provide kar raha, wo bhi pata hai!!! ;)
    CommentQuote