Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Let's keep the rates aside, can anyone comment when the possession is being offered to phase 1 buyers?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getsumit123
    5100(BSP) + 500 (other charges) - 100 (bargain) = 5500

    5500 for RTM in next 1-1.5 year .... not bad


    5500 now and poss. after 1-1.5 yr means 6.5 with interest not a good plan.. with rent along for 1.5 yr
    CommentQuote
  • 5500 in Noida is very high for an under construction average flat; rent & interest will kill you....why not buy an RTM today paying 6000 because you'll save on rent, interest for 1 year for 1000 sqft at 5500 (in DP plan) is ~ 8 lacs at 10% interest rate.

    Go for RTM and not UC after paying 5500.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    5500 in Noida is very high for an under construction average flat; rent & interest will kill you....why not buy an RTM today paying 6000 because you'll save on rent, interest for 1 year for 1000 sqft at 5500 (in DP plan) is ~ 8 lacs at 10% interest rate.

    Go for RTM and not UC after paying 5500.

    you can opt newly created payment plan at 5300 bsp rate with payment in 1 year.

    these units are mainly from tower 8,9,27,28,29...no inventory from RTM towers..
    CommentQuote
  • no..i don't want. I am concerned why the possession has not been given when towers are ready from last 4 months? What about the basic amenities water;electricity;power back-up? Are they in shape? Ab toh Noida ke CEO bhi aa gayein hain..., toh baat kahaan ruki huee hai....?

    Any surprises from NOIDA regarding LB? What about Completion certificate?

    Their channel partners will make all kind of stories; but when you ask about possession letter.... kuchh toh hai...which is not good....

    Recently; GDA stopped the work on few projects in Ghaziabad for surpassing the allowed FAR. Is it the case for Noida projects too.

    I think BBA is all time favoring to builders but results in recent cases have shown BBA can be challenged.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with LChand bhai ... Possession not being offered for so long is not a good sign ...

    I also have one of my small investment here ... but such delay is not acceptable & cannot earn biased appreciation at least from ME even if my money is also there !!!

    I personally like the builders who believe in delivering like GaurSons ... n not just create hype everyday without any real delivery !!!

    Looking forward to some move in soon at LB ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    no..i don't want. I am concerned why the possession has not been given when towers are ready from last 4 months? What about the basic amenities water;electricity;power back-up? Are they in shape? Ab toh Noida ke CEO bhi aa gayein hain..., toh baat kahaan ruki huee hai....?

    Any surprises from NOIDA regarding LB? What about Completion certificate?

    Their channel partners will make all kind of stories; but when you ask about possession letter.... kuchh toh hai...which is not good....

    Recently; GDA stopped worked on few projects in Ghaziabad for surpassing the allowed FAR. Is it the case for Noida projects too.

    I think BBA is all time favoring to builders but results in recent cases have shown BBA can be challenged.


    one of the channel partner tell me they are paying electricity bill for tower 1-5 by their pocket, thats means every thing is fine,, but not offering poss.
    but why?
    may be SP is not doing their work via NA. or any thing else.. seems 3c had done his work from his side, but unable to get some link right with SP.
    but some one said they ar close with SP..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    5500 in Noida is very high for an under construction average flat; rent & interest will kill you....why not buy an RTM today paying 6000 because you'll save on rent, interest for 1 year for 1000 sqft at 5500 (in DP plan) is ~ 8 lacs at 10% interest rate.

    Go for RTM and not UC after paying 5500.

    Only rent paid for 1 year is extra. Not interest. Interest has to be paid for RTM unit as well!

    Rent of a 1000 sqft flat for 1 year would be at max 2 lakh. But 500 psf price difference makes you pay 5 lakh extra. 5500 for 1 year late delivery is better than 6000 RTM.
    CommentQuote
  • But mental satisfaction is through RTM. When the picture is not clear for possession of the ready towers; why to get trapped at a higher price of 5500?

    I am having strong doubts that something is very fishy :bab (5): What is pending from NOIDA is completion certificate which seems no way near to get. Also, if any violations in construction; things will be very bad. Also, floors in many towers have been increased recently. Is FAR have been crossed 2.75?

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Only rent paid for 1 year is extra. Not interest. Interest has to be paid for RTM unit as well!

    Rent of a 1000 sqft flat for 1 year would be at max 2 lakh. But 500 psf price difference makes you pay 5 lakh extra. 5500 for 1 year late delivery is better than 6000 RTM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    But mental satisfaction is through RTM. When the picture is not clear for possession of the ready towers; why to get trapped at a higher price of 5500?


    This depends on person to person. Some may say i will get 100-150 sft extra by delaying the possession to 1-1.5 year. Trade-off b/w risk and gain.

    But definitely, if someone can stretch his budget by 5-6L, he should prefer RTM then dealing with uncertainty of getting property........my pov
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    But mental satisfaction is through RTM. When the picture is not clear for possession of the ready towers; why to get trapped at a higher price of 5500?

    I am having strong doubts that something is very fishy :bab (5): What is pending from NOIDA is completion certificate which seems no way near to get. Also, if any violations in construction; things will be very bad. Also, floors in many towers have been increased recently. Is FAR have been crossed 2.75?

    As we know, possession for even RTM is not offered yet. So if something is fishy, it applies to the RTM also.

    FAR has not been increased. Green buildings have been given just 1% more FAR. Many developers keep some FAR unused, and then add floors/towers to use the unused FAR.
    CommentQuote
  • You can not be so sure for FAR.

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    As we know, possession for even RTM is not offered yet. So if something is fishy, it applies to the RTM also.

    FAR has not been increased. Green buildings have been given just 1% more FAR. Many developers keep some FAR unused, and then add floors/towers to use the unused FAR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    You can not be so sure for FAR.

    You mean FAR can be increased silently, without any media announcements? Even if so, all builders would have added floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    You mean FAR can be increased silently, without any media announcements? Even if so, all builders would have added floors.

    are you following all the projects from their launch?

    Few builders, they do increase actual FAR. With your statement, it meant initially builders show less floors but keep un-utilized FAR and later increase the no. of floors to meet the allowable FAR. Its arguable.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any owner of phase 1boulevard on this fourum? Or somebody knows one
    CommentQuote