Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    i guess so!! as the BBA condns are passed on the new buyer...

When did the the panelty phase started? We just bought a unit in phase-1,
    CommentQuote
  • People who were confused if movement is happening in Phase-1. We transferred our unit last week, and that day there were 4-5 transfers were happening on the same day.

3c Office people said, there are transfers happening everyday. Any guess how much builder would be making just on transfers?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    When did the the panelty phase started? We just bought a unit in phase-1,

suggest you check with the company....it may not be uniform for everyone...It may be adjusted at the time of possession....Do read the Penalty clause carefully in your BBA and get clarification from 3C...
    CommentQuote
    People who were confused if movement is happening in Phase-1. We transferred our unit last week, and that day there were 4-5 transfers were happening on the same day.

3c Office people said, there are transfers happening everyday. Any guess how much builder would be making just on transfers?

yup, transfers are happening pretty frequently, which indicates the resale is going strong...However, the mad rush is over,,,,earlier, you had to wait for the executive to attend you :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmails
    CLAIM
    according to BBA we just need to send a note to 3c asking for the penalty but is there any thing else which we need to do for claiming this amount.

Any Idea ?

nope, i am not from phase 1...may be worthwhile to check directly from 3C...
    CommentQuote
  • What is the reason for so much delay in possession...
    CommentQuote
    People who were confused if movement is happening in Phase-1. We transferred our unit last week, and that day there were 4-5 transfers were happening on the same day.

44 rs per sqft..
    CommentQuote
  • Optimism? Bhai Ashish, pay 60 Lakhs and even you will have no choice but to be optimistic.
    Anyways, do you know of any other project launched before or after or at the same time as LB which is even ready for possession, or even offering possession 5 towers ready, 2 will be ready by the end of June most towers are on the top floor slab...if their are problems at NA, no one can do much but just be optimistic!
    CommentQuote
  • 3C is too influential to be having problems with Noida Authority, else they would have become part of CREDAI...

they own half of noida now, dont think creating issues with 3C or NA is in anyone's interest...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maddy87
    What is the reason for so much delay in possession...

only 3C knows and no one say whats the exactly delay, and even no deadline..
    waiting without target/deadline is frustrating.. for end user as well as invester..
    why not 3C communicate with all his buyer the facts and delivery schedule..
    may we have RTI for private company and citizen charter for NA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    44 rs per sqft..
    lol, i kmw its 44 per sqr ft, I was saying, how much extra money 3c would be making on all these transfers? let sat 5000 units in LB. let say each unit is transferred once. (there are units which are never transferred and transferred more than once, so on average let say each of them is transferred at least once. ) and average area of an unit comes to 1300 sqr ft (there are unit of different sizes).

The amount comes to more than 30 crores.

I am sure it would be more than that.
    CommentQuote
    3C is too influential to be having problems with Noida Authority, else they would have become part of CREDAI...

they own half of noida now, dont think creating issues with 3C or NA is in anyone's interest...

How come they own half of Noida?? plz explain.
    Logix is also not part CREDAI.
    After Jaypee, Unitech has maximum land bank in Noida and even in Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
    3C is too influential to be having problems with Noida Authority, else they would have become part of CREDAI...

what makes u feel that 3c is too influential that it cannot have problems with NA.. LOOK NA is without any regulator as the builders... it gets its orders directly from lucknow..a builder can only be influential if it has a good repo with the white kurta guys... credai has its own rules and guidelines..not every builder is its members.. and credai is nothing right now.. it cannot save the interests of any party involved,,,just a mouthpiece... and by the way..3c is not the owner of half of noida...??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srivastav
    what makes u feel that 3c is too influential that it cannot have problems with NA.. LOOK NA is without any regulator as the builders... it gets its orders directly from lucknow..a builder can only be influential if it has a good repo with the white kurta guys... credai has its own rules and guidelines..not every builder is its members.. and credai is nothing right now.. it cannot save the interests of any party involved,,,just a mouthpiece... and by the way..3c is not the owner of half of noida...??

ya u r right, 3C IS NOT OWNER OF HALF NOIDA, BUT THE MOST INFUENTIAL BUIDER AFTER JAYPEE,WAVE IN NOIDA(IN TERM OF FINANCIAL,BRAND,NEW LAND BANK)
    CommentQuote
  • it was supposed to be a figure of speech... :) the largest land parcel is with jaypee thanks to behen ji,

second largest is with 3c (pls dont ask me whereall as the list is long)..

by the way - as per my sources, there are 4 builders facing issues with lucknow and NA..

1. Logix
    2. Supertech
    3. Amrapali
    4. Gardenia (Nagar)

and the data actually goes from NA to Lucknow then the builders are summoned not vice versa...of course there are few hot targets in Lucknow....

intention is not to hurt anyone but just sharing the info i have in the right spirit...am waiting for the logix issue to get sorted as i myself am contem to make a small investment in logix city centre...

Ps - pls ignore this post if you dont find any merit.
    CommentQuote