Last updated: 6 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

3 C New Society at Rs. 3175 PSF
    Dear Saurabh,

Which New Society is launched by 3C on Rs. 3175 Rate? Can you name it and its details.

Please share the details with group.

These kind of news were rumoured even 1.5 months before also. when checked with Broker numbers mentioned there... they said mistake by printer... this doesn't belong to 3C Proporty.

Are you giving reference of same or something lese?

Can other members also confirm it or got similar news ? If so, please share the details.

Dear L Chand Bhai,

What's this news? Can you check with your sources?
    Rakesh

Quote:
    Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Effect of NE started to see already... Today Most Hyped E-Way Company 3C Launched its new Society only at 3175 PSF RATE at Noida E-Way.... Even lower then new NE Societies Rate of Supertech.... Launching rate of 3175 PSF was even in Year 2006-2010 at Noida E-Way...

I think downward in rates has been started... SEE BELOW Today Ads of 3C and analyze...

Comment

All-check-deals has mostly outdated advertisements/rates on its website. Dont go by what you see on their website. Ring them and confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by vj0real View Post
        hi, pls PM me if you have a 2bhk+study flat or a 2 bhk flat in tower 8? (only the 01 or 02 series). thanks.
        mine is 1504 what is so special about 01 or 02 series

Comment

Originally posted by Rakesh Bhati View Post
          Dear Saurabh,

Which New Society is launched by 3C on Rs. 3175 Rate? Can you name it and its details.

These kind of news were rumoured even 1.5 months before also. when checked with Broker numbers mentioned there... they said mistake by printer... this doesn't belong to 3C Proporty.

Can other members also confirm it or got similar news ? If so, please share the details.

Dear L Chand Bhai,

Rakesh

Quote:
          Effect of NE started to see already... Today Most Hyped E-Way Company 3C Launched its new Society only at 3175 PSF RATE at Noida E-Way.... Even lower then new NE Societies Rate of Supertech.... Launching rate of 3175 PSF was even in Year 2006-2010 at Noida E-Way...

I think downward in rates has been started... SEE BELOW Today Ads of 3C and analyze...

damn worng deal resale main 4200 pe hain

Comment

Originally posted by siddh79 View Post
            damn worng deal resale main 4200 pe hain
            Well... this will answer a lot....

Comment

3C Lotus Zing, 3C Lotus Zing Noida, 3C New Project Lotus Zing in Sector 168 Noida

this is the website and the price is 4500 upwards.... the launch price of LZ was 3175...
              Originally posted by Rakesh Bhati View Post
              Dear Saurabh,

Dear L Chand Bhai,

Rakesh

Quote:

Comment

hi, I like the location of these two flat series, was interested in same, that's why yaar.

Originally posted by nitin2376 View Post
                mine is 1504 what is so special about 01 or 02 series

Comment

I have demand notice from 3C and I am sure with my current financial I would not be able to pay with in 90 days. I would take around 4-5 months to pay this amount.

I am ready to pay the interest of this duration. Do you know if 3C would cancel my allotment, as per agreement it says 90 days. Please let me know if somebody has gone through similar situation with 3C.

Comment

I would suggest, at least pay whatever amount u save in those 90 days so that the chances of waive off the interest increases, and after 90 days keep paying them as soon as you save some
                    amount. This way you will also save a big portion of interest.

Also, I would recommend that you should consider the option of home loan, because interest for home loan is significantly lower then what the builders charges, and you will also get some income tax benefits. 90 days are more than sufficient to complete the entire loan process.

Regards,
                    Anuj

Originally posted by Red Alert View Post
                    I have demand notice from 3C and I am sure with my current financial I would not be able to pay with in 90 days. I would take around 4-5 months to pay this amount.

I am ready to pay the interest of this duration. Do you know if 3C would cancel my allotment, as per agreement it says 90 days. Please let me know if somebody has gone through similar situation with 3C.
                    Last edited by anuj.mca; April 1 2012, 07:38 AM.
                    Regards,
                    Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Originally posted by Red Alert View Post

Builder charges 18% and banks 10.5% with a option to repay the loan anytime form own sources........other than that you can claim sec24b interest rebate till 1.5 lacs of interest paid in a financial year

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X